When you call, mention priority code 1ZY-18GD

Rating and Reviews: Mackie Thump12 Speaker

Amazing bass from a 12" speaker? Believe it. With 1000 watts of power on tap, the Mackie Thump12 PA loudspeaker pushes out big, fat lows when you need them.

"Great sounding speakers at a fraction of the cost" submitted July 5, 2015

By a customer from yahoo.com in Oceanside, CA
Overall
Sound: The sound on these speakers are great. Using a pair of these would be more than enough to power sound in a small venue or party. The low end is very good, but at high volumes tends to mud out the other frequencies. That shouldn't come as a surprise as these speakers should be used for a tight punch along with mid and high frequencies. If you feel the need to have more bass, you will definitely need to match these speakers with a subwoofer to get clear bass at high volumes without interrupting your mid and high crossover. Overall, if you are mixing songs that do not require that extra "BOOM" that shakes the building, these will be perfect. If you're thinking these have the power to shake the pavement on their own, you are misinformed. These are simply clean, crispy, tight punching speakers with enough low end to rock a crowd. If you're an EDM, dub step, house type of DJ, or hip hop to a mid-large venue, a subwoofer will be needed to feel the walls crumble down. 8/10 Feature: Comes with full crossover on the rear of the speaker. Nice to adjust if you're plugging directly into equipment with no mixer. Gets the sound you're looking for right out of the box. 10/10 Ease of Use: Simply open the box, remove plastic, plug in power cords and BOOM. 10/10 Quality: Quality is excellent. No complaints on that end, very lightweight but doesn't feel cheap at all. Solid build 10/10 Value: Definitely worth every penny. Solid build with nice features and great sound. 10/10 Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed this as of yet, hopefully I never will. The Wow Factor: The price for a pair of these speakers is the WoW factor. The sound, quality in craftsmanship, and features that come in these great sounding speakers at a fraction of the cost of competitors. These should definitely be in your sight if you are in a tight budget but want a great sounding speaker to crank out your tunes Overall: Seriously, what are you waiting for? Add to cart, buy them, receive them, love them. These things BUMP!!!

"Most speaker for the money." submitted July 26, 2014

By Oz Marlon in Plantation, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Professional musician. Producer, performer. Guitar, bass, piano, vocals.
Music Style: All styles.
Overall: I love these speakers. So clear. Sounds are so separated. Snappy, quick response. Bass comes through unbelievably. Light. Sharp looking. No other speaker is better at $300. And did I mention they are loud?

"Great buy for the money" submitted April 22, 2015

By Valentino L in Whittier, CA
Musical Background: DJ for over 20 years
Music Style: house, rock, hip-hop, electronic...
Overall: These speakers are great for the money I paid and they perform very well in small to medium venues. The 12 inch speakers have the perfect combination of power and size. Also the bass response is impressive for this class of speaker. I DJ'd a medium sized venue that holds 150+ and I turned them up half way and they were almost too loud. However I cannot say the clarity was top notch, but for the price point, it was good. Bottom line, a great buy for the money.

"Solid" submitted February 13, 2016

By Eric B in Galena, OH
Musical Background: Profession
Music Style: Christian worship
Overall: Bought a pair of these for a portable PA system for my church. Does everything we need them too and more. Can't beat the price for how solid these are. Love them.

"Mackie Thump 12 Powered Speakers" submitted March 6, 2015

By paul yacobellis in saginaw, MI
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing, performing and recording for over 40 years.
Music Style: All styles of music.
Overall: All I can say is wow! At this price point....I don't think you will find anything better. They sound great....are extremely light....and look good too. I'm old school and come from a time when anything that sounded good and was loud....usually had to weigh a ton. But thanks to the advances in speaker technology.....that is no longer the case. Mackie hit a home run with these....no question.

"Wow factor was EPIC....." submitted December 18, 2015

By REHOBOTH PRAISE in MAGNOLIA, NJ
Overall
Musical Background: Playing most of my life....Praise and Worship Keyboardist......
Music Style: SMOOTH WORSHIP
Overall: Ater much research....reading reviews, checking out specs and comparing brands..went with my gut feeling....and boy was this on point....right out the box and hooking up my Mackie mixer....I was blown away by the sound of these 12's...do not hesitate to purchase these as you will be pleased with your investment.....

"Amazing speakers" submitted February 26, 2015

By Zach W in Park hills, MO
Musical Background: Sound guy
Music Style: Rock, Punk, Metal
Overall: I've owned pairs of PV115 and PV215. These speakers blow them out of the water for extremely loud metal/punk shows. I played AIC unplugged through them this morning and it sounded like they were performing right in my living room. I will be purchasing 2 more!

"Great For Small Gigs" submitted August 6, 2014

By Phil S
Musical Background: 20+ yr musician
Music Style: Jazz, Fusion, Hip-Hop, Gospel, R&B
Overall: This new and improved version of the Thump series carries more power and more bass. I've used them 3 times this Summer outdoors on the patio of a restaurant and they project well. EQ responds well and the 1/4" & XLR input together is a life saver. No complaints so far.

"This speaker works well" submitted October 13, 2015

By Rick H in Bandera, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing for almost 40 years. I play bass and sing. I work professionally.
Music Style: I play outlaw country, C & W and southern rock with some classic rock and blues thrown in for good measure.
Overall: I have been using a few SRM350's for mains and monitors few years and needed another monitor for a different system. I chose the Thump12 and I am more than satisfied. It is easy to set up and sounds great.

"dig it!" submitted September 12, 2015

By a customer from gmail.com in San Diego, CA
Overall
Musical Background: been playin guitar to loooong mostly live!
Music Style: wherever loud guitar is needed....
Overall: use this as a FRFR for my line6 HD500X, nails my sound and loud as heck for live use as well as sounds great for those apartment level volume late nites. Easy to use, easy on the wallet and definitely light weight! I've also heard that the sansamp fly rig5 sounds great with this as well. Hmmm might check it out as well..]

"THUMP 12 " submitted August 8, 2015

By PAUL CARTER in CLAYTON, DE
Overall
Musical Background: been playing at age 10,trumpet,drummer, band "the mustangs"
Music Style: southern rock !!!!!!
Overall: COOL,THEY SOUND GREAT,USING THEM FOR MAINS BUT THINKING OF GETTING 15s FOR MAINS AND USING THE 12s FOR MONS.

"makie thump 12" submitted August 14, 2016

By Jose Otero in West Chester, PA
Musical Background: hobby DJ
Music Style: like it all.
Overall: i have to say.... these power speakers are really really outstanding!!! everything about these speakers are above and beyond a DJs expectations. the look, weight,quality, and above all!!!... the cleanness of the sound is CRAZY!!!!! this is all i need to get the job done and more! the price is also unbelievable!! great job Makie!!!!

"More Bang for your Bucks" submitted January 6, 2016

By Roderick G in Abbeville, AL
Overall
Overall: Very versatile originally bought them For stage monitors but at a 1000 watts they are great for smaller venues main house speakers!!!!

"Intentions fulfilled" submitted April 11, 2016

By Donald M in Des Moines, IA
Overall
Musical Background: The guitar has been my escape to solace for thirty two years.
Music Style: I have been influenced by many different musical styles that what comes out of me depends on the day. I love all music and reali
Overall: I was looking for practice vocal amplification and this unit has done exactly what I needed. Have been able to fill several different practice spaces quite nicely. This Mackie has allowed me to hear my vocals while practicing.

"Excellent" submitted November 15, 2015

By Adrian Lawrence in Baldwin, NY
Musical Background: Bass player for 28 years
Music Style: Reggae,soca & American music
Overall: I use this speaker for monitoring purpose and sounded great I put live drums, bass you name it this speaker deliver.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZY-18GD. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976