When you call, mention priority code 20H-LNP1

Rating and Reviews: Mackie ProFX12 v2 USB Mxr

Rely on this workhorse compact mixer to run your small show. Mackie's built-in effects, 7-band graphic EQ and USB output make the ProFX12 v2 a great value.

"Mackie Mixer Disappointment" submitted September 16, 2015

By Lynn C in Coupeville, WA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing 50 years, Roots Music, formerly touring semi-pro bluegrass, and professional sound reinforcement company.
Music Style: American Roots music including bluegrass, folk, country, classic rock, blues, and old time favorites.
Overall: I have a tale of woe about the Mackie ProFX12 v2 I just bought. I have a Mackie DFX12 that I've been using for small gigs with a 4-piece band for over 6 years and it was "Old Reliable." It started to get tired lately and got noisy in the left channel so I figured the new Mackie ProFX12 v2 would be a great replacement for it, with its several new improvements and it's the same size. When I got it I set it up in the garage and put it through the same applications I use in our gigs. Worked fine. A few days later at our next live gig I set it up, and during mike check just 10 minutes before the show started the stereo channels 5/6 and 7/8 started a very loud howling sound so we had to do the show with two less channels and I usually use them all. Lots of cable switching during the show! What has happened to Mackie's Quality Control? I read more reviews online for this mixer and this problem showed up for several other purchasers as well. That's it for me! Back it went for a refund. No more Mackies for me! I have a Mackie CFX16 Mark II which I have been using for doing big events for several years and there's no way I'll ever replace it with a new Mackie. I give 6 Stars to Zzounds for their returns policy and for their personnel who are musicians too and really appreciate the anguish of equipment failure at live gigs! I saved up an extra $100.00 and bought an Allen & Heath Zed60-14FX and the difference in quality and sound reproduction was absolutely astounding! No noise and superb FX. Live and learn. You really get what you pay for. . . . . .

"Mackie pro Fx12v2 " submitted January 14, 2016

By Brian Nelson in Rodeo, CA
Overall
Musical Background: 20 plus years playing heavy drums in the style of such greats like Leonard haze ,Jon bonham,and vinnie appice.
Music Style: Hard rock,rock,metal and blues.
Overall: This is a great product,my wife loves to sing so I'm building a small home studio.I was trained on a larger board years ago,this does fine for what I need it to do.

"My Mackie is Wacky yall. " submitted November 10, 2015

By Tom E in Elizabethtown, KY
Overall
Musical Background: I currently DJ online and currently in a new band a new start for 4 old musicians trying to make a comeback.
Music Style: COUNRTY,60,70,80, R&R,R&B ill try anything once.
Overall: Best buy i've mad in a long time had a few issues trying to figure out the configuration between my wacky mackie and Sams Broadcaster Pro still working out bugs would love to see more FX or a way to transferring the FX via the cord or SD card slot 1 or 2 USB PORTS IN mic or headset and maybe an external hard drive.. HEY its a lot more than i needed but much more than i ever expected. Good Job..

When you call, mention priority code 20H-LNP1. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976