When you call, mention priority code 15GF-T2DP

Rating and Reviews: Mackie PPM1012 Mixer

This rackmountable desktop mixer gives you 1600 watts of stereo power, 12 channel inputs, 4 auxes, and dual FX processors with reverb, chorus, and tap delay.

"DON'T OVERLOOK THIS ONE....THIS IS OUTSTANDING" submitted April 11, 2010

By a customer from cinci.rr.com
Music Style: DJ
Sound: I have never owned anything Mackie before. I have used Peavey mixers for years. I installed the Mackie PPM1012 power mixer into my DJ cabinet and after a couple of quick questions answered from your tech team i was ready to go. I do karaoke as well as DJing. I was nervous about the first show as i was only able to set levels in my garage to get a general idea of where to start. That was all i needed to not be embarrassed when I started with a full crowd. IT WENT FANTASTIC! A few minor tweeks and it was great. I have more control for the karaoke microphones from being able to mute each one when they are done singing to working the volume levels for a much better karaoke sound mix. I have completed 2 shows and can think of nothing bad to say. This power mixer has all the power i need for large events as well as small and with built in compressers controls karaoke feedback to a minimum if any at all. I have already been bragging to other djing buddies and i hope anyone looking for a power mixer will take a serious look at this unit. Thanks Zzounds for hooking me up with it. Feature: After going to Mackie.com to get manual it was very easy for me to read and understand the setups and general functions. It would be nice if it had a third powered output. I have a strange situation where i need a third powered out for passive speakers set up outside and since the unit recomends not going below 4 ohm i am going to have to find an amp to mount in just for that plug. Ease of Use: This unit is fantastic. Quality: As i have never used Mackie equipment before i can only hope that it has long life. I have heard great things about Mackie so I can't wait to see for myself. Value: The product is well worth the price. Manufacturer Support: I had just a couple of minor questions and each time I called they were very helpful and accurate. The Wow Factor: It looks fantastic and it is a practical application to my setup. Overall: This seems to be a quality product that i believe will last a long time and when it comes time to replace it i will look first at Mackie products again.

"Just past warranty..." submitted September 24, 2012

By rick r in Glendale, AZ
Overall
Overall: Just past warranty and it has started to cut-out during performances. Can't get it to do it "on command", just every now and then. Waiting for it to become more frequent so I can send it to repair shop. Read other reviews...appears to be a common problem.

When you call, mention priority code 15GF-T2DP. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976