When you call, mention priority code 17YB-1YX1

Rating and Reviews: Mackie MR5mk3

Mackie's MR5 studio monitors are back for a 3rd generation. The MR5 mkIIIs boast a wider sweet spot -- for the same insanely low price as their predecessor.

"I was MISSING EVERYTHING with Rokits!" submitted December 30, 2014

By David A in tampa, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 30 years Recording Engineer, 25 full Albums, Midi, Live, Concerts, Orch Arranger, composer.
Music Style: Pop, Latin, Hip-hop, Rave, Classical, Contemp Christ, Rock, etc...
Overall: My Rokit 5's had it, I had used them for around three years which is weird because my Yamaha NS10M's lasted twice as long! These speakers are "Eye Candy" to me and my clients. Now you got to know this, I have over 30 years mixing ONLY professional, industry standard mixes, I have done over 25 full albums including several hits known world wide. These Mackies, BEAT ROKIT 10 to 1!! I can hear EVERYTHING in my mixes. For the first time, I can hear MIDRANGES TRUE! DO NOT PURCHASE ANY OTHER MONITOR in this price range, these Mackies will be ALL YOU NEED! My wife from DOWNSTAIRS told me she could hear frequencies and nuances she hadn't heard before!!! Buy these Mackies and your MONITOR SHOPPING WILL BE OVER!!

"Makie MR5mk3 Powered Studio Monitor" submitted December 25, 2014

By Alan W in Nashville , TN
Musical Background: Been playing bass about 10 years
Music Style: Christian
Overall: Amazing presence, detail and imaging. Not only was it easy to pick out the individual details of the music with these, you could place them in the room! I was a bit concerned with the ability of the 5" woofers to reproduce the bass well, so I ordered the MR10mk3 powered sub woofer to go with them. I highly recommend it, but these monitors stand well on their own (I play bass so I like to feel it more than others might). These are well worth the investment and, if you can afford to, get the sub. I wish I hadn't waited so long!

"Great Site" submitted January 9, 2014

By a customer from keystone.edu
Overall
Overall: Zzounds was a site I came across while searching for my boyfriend's Christmas Gift. He told me the speakers he wanted & I found these were the best price. He absolutely loves them & suprisingly I think they sound great.

When you call, mention priority code 17YB-1YX1. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976
Shop with those who respect your privacy — we do. Copyright © 1996-2015, zZounds Music, LLC. Terms of use apply.