When you call, mention priority code 14R4-WWKV
  • Mon 10AM - 6PM (EST)
  • Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri 8AM - 10PM (EST)

Rating and Reviews: Mackie HD1531 Speaker

Bring down the house with Mackie HD1531 3-way powered PA speakers. Three dedicated drivers for highs, mids and lows push out 1800 watts peak power.

"Go get them, you will not regret them!!" submitted October 18, 2009

Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: Island Music, Reggae, Hip Hop, Oldies, Jazz, Rap, radio music
Sound: Man I'm glad I got rid of my mackie SRM450V2. They were good speakers until I heard these suckers. You get better clarity sound throughout all frequencies. The bass on these are unexplainable. When I had my V2 and I dj at my Church hall for fundraisers, I would have to take my 528 Jbl dual Subs. Now, with these, this is all that I take. I had lot's of people also gave me good compliments about the sound and that made me feel good as well made me feel that I made a good decision on my sound!! Feature: Excellent, even though I don't use the EQ on the back of the speaker, cause I don't need too. I control the EQ on my mackie board. Ease of Use: Never got easier. I am a happy DJ!! Quality: Go listen to it first to believe me. Even though the 2 way gets blown away, but it's all what you can afford, but my suggestion.......Go all the way to get the best!! Value: You get what you paid for, it's worth it. Manufacturer Support: Never needed it. I've DJ at about 12 gigs ever since I've got these speakers in the beginning of August of '09 this year, and havn't had any problems. The Wow Factor: Looking at these speakers just wanted me to get them. Looks solid and professional. After all, They're HD models. Overall: I've went through 4 speaker stage upgrades and this is it. I told my wife this is it, I've got the best and will never change again!! For the records, I started with JBL125, then sold them to get EV, and then sold them to get mackie V2's, and finally sold them to get the 1530HD's!!
31 of 33 people (93.94%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Still hope for the best" submitted July 23, 2010

By a customer from verizon.netr
Musical Background: 16 years DJ and Live sound
Music Style: All
Sound: Can't fine a better sound and power. Had the Bose system that sounded great. Not much on the low end. Not much power. Ease of Use: So easy to use and many places to use Quality: I was one of the first in the state of Va. to buy the HD1531's. At that time I order the sub's to match and had to wait 7 more months. I have used the tops to do a few jobs. I picked up the speakers in Jan. 2010. Took a few to get all the new cables and power cores set up the way I needed. The 15" went out during a show. Sounded like AM radio. After a month I received my replacement speakers. This was in March. By April I was up and playing again. Every where I played, everyone loved the sound and Quality. Before I got the Mackie 1531's I bought the BOSE system and the QSC powered speakers. None could come close. On July 11th I was playing a job and both speakers blew. Wish me luck I have my new 1531's in the boxes. I hope the bug have been worked out by now. It's hard to do a show hoping your speakers won't blow. Overall the speakers are still the best sound for the money. When they work. Value: When they work can't find better Manufacturer Support: I had to deal with Mackie. Waste of time with anyone else The Wow Factor: I wanted them the tops and subs. Spent $4500 on the set.
12 of 17 people (70.59%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Mackie HD1531 Speaker Customer Review submitted September 14, 2009

Overall
Overall: Bass went out in both speakers after one day of moderate use.

When you call, mention priority code 14R4-WWKV. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976