When you call, mention priority code 173V-QNZC

Rating and Reviews: Ludwig L336MBS Stand

Put your cymbals in the configuration that works best for you, this sturdy and dependable stand allows you to find the optimal placement for your instrument.

"All the Range and Durability You Could Want" submitted July 28, 2011

Musical Background: Career Drummer
Music Style: Rock, Alternative
Sound: N/A Feature: I love the "mini" boom! It's super strong and easy to manipulate for that perfect place vertical or horizontal. The feet don't slide around. Because it has 2 height brackets, plus the boom, it's as compact or as tall as you need it to be. Ease of Use: It's very easy to manipulate and then lock in place. It slides in easily among the rest of my kit and sound equipment. It doesn't move or buckle under the weight or size of my Ride cymbal, I know it's not going to stay put. Quality: It's made very well and is very sturdy for what I need with my kit. Value: Excellent, I can't believe you can get a boom, much less a stand at this price point. I couldn't find it in any shops for this value. Manufacturer Support: Other than it shipping super fast, I didn't use/need any support. The Wow Factor: It's shiny and a great piece overall. I will be adding another stand to my kit. Overall: My band couldn't believe the quality and price of the boom/stand. I can't imagine replacing with anything better. It should last a very long time. I chose this with the hope it would be as compact or as high as I needed, it is. It packs up super compact for gigging. This stand has all the strength and flexibility you need or want.

"Quality ludwig equipment" submitted April 30, 2011

By a customer from windstream.net
Overall
Sound: N/A Feature: Nice Disappearing boom. Very sturdy and weel made. Ease of Use: Extremely versatile and easy to use. Quality: Ludwig quality. very reliable. I no longer worry about my cymbals moving or falling. Value: Very good value for the money. I bought 4 for my main gigging Kit and will likely buy four more for my practice kit. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: No nonsense practicle stand that does it's job Overall: The only reason I would replace is if I go to a rack system for more convenient set-up and tear down

"unbelievable" submitted February 24, 2012

By greg peebles in marathon, NY
Musical Background: play in two bands,been playing for 44 years
Music Style: country,blues,classic rock
Overall: These stands in my opinion are better than the old hercules and atlas stands.They are heavy duty and will serve my needs for years.I liked them so well, I got new stands for both my sets and put my old ones in storage.The chrome is so nice.And the price for the 2 packs can't be beat.Stands of this quality cost upwards of a couple of hundred dollars.These are perfect for someone that wants a show stand.I bought ten of these,that's what I think of them,

"impressive" submitted March 1, 2012

By Steven Oliver in Durham, NC
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing the drums and the bass guitar for about 25 years. I play at church, home, parks, stadiums, auditoriums, etc.
Music Style: Christian, R&B, Jazz, Blues, Rock, Hip-Hop, etc.
Overall: this cymbal stand is a great piece of eqipment, its strong and sturdy, and i know from previous experience with the earlier version of this stand, that it is made to last! I have been known to abuse my share of euipment, but I dont think I could break this if I wanted to no matter how many times I toss, tuck and throw, time after time it just sets back up in place! nothing comes loose everything is still in the same condition as it was when it came out the box! which is why I got two this time, you can't beat the deals that zzounds.com has period.

"Great Stand, Awesome Price" submitted April 11, 2012

By Bill P in Conshohocken, PA
Overall
Musical Background: Hobbiest/Home player, about 2 years experience.
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Punk, etc.
Overall: No other stand comes close to this one that is anywhere near the price range of these stands. Very thick, extremely sturdy, I have a tom and a crash cymbal on one w/ no problems at all. I'm very happy I "stumbled" upon these. They look impressive in person, much better than SP's and Tama's Road Pro boom stands in my opinion. The Ludwigs are beefier.

"Great stand at a great price!" submitted October 18, 2012

By Jeff Fleming in Port Orchard, WA
Overall
Musical Background: Drummer for 30 + years.
Music Style: All styles of rock,
Overall: Heavy stand and very sturdy. Best price on the web. Buy it!

When you call, mention priority code 173V-QNZC. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976