When you call, mention priority code 176G-MRRW

For delivery by New Year's Eve, order by 2pm EST Monday, Dec 29th with 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: LR Baggs Element Pickup

An enhanced transducer and unique "battery Bagg" make the LR Baggs Element a compact but incredibly sensitive acoustic pickup/preamp system.

"Why pay more, when you can have it all for less?" submitted February 23, 2011

By a customer from cox.net
Overall
Musical Background: Played in local bands in the day-hobbyist now.
Music Style: Nowadays i mainly enjoy learning to play and sing songs i hear and like.
Sound: I have owned this pick-up for about 6 mos.The 1st time i plugged it up, i knew this was something special.I had it installed by a luthier, from whom i purchased it.I did quickly realize that my high E string was not amplified equally, and my luthier quickly adjusted the undersaddle pick-up,and it sounded absolutely perfect.This was a quick,easy, and understandable adjustment, so i would listen to each sting separately after install to prevent this minor adjustment.The tone and volume control is easily accessed,and cannot be seen, and the pre-amp fits right in the end-pin hole,which may need to be slightly enlarged.This pick-up is clear and bright,and convienient to use.What it does, is to amplify exactly the sound you and your guitar are producing, with the ability to make volume and tone adjustments as you play.I own a couple of nice all solid guitars,and dont want a pick-up trying to improve on the sound, i got what i want, which is to amplify exactly the sound being produced, which is exactly what this pick-up does.So if you or your guitar dont sound so good without it, it will sound the same with it,only louder.I am going today, to have one installed in my other, and have a guitar ordered, and will have an element installed in it before i pick it up.I could not recommend it higher, for sound and quality, and its inexpensive to purchase and have professionally installed,which i recommend.I use a Fishman L.B.100,and can play amplified, and sing, and move from car to site in one easy trip, as i no longer need any other amping equipment.P.S.I watched Tim install it, and grabbed and started playing before he had a chance to check it himself, which made the initial adjustment my fault, as had i not been there, Tim would have definately corrected it before i ever got it.Tim also recommended it, and i thank him for it , as anything else that works like this, would cost several times more.Brian B.R.La. Value: Perfect performance,very inexpensive, inexpensive installation, and durable, as i work it pretty hard. Manufacturer Support: No problems at all since my purchase,and have not needed to find out about L.R.Baggs service, as far as i am concerned, no needed service is the best service. The Wow Factor: My guitars are beautiful, and you cannot see this product,and this is a product better heard and not seen.As it makes moving around with my gear easier, because i need less gear because of it, that seems more practical to me. Overall: I think I have already answered these questions.It is so simple in design, and everything feels durable, as long as it performs as it does,there would be no reason to to change anything.If it broke today,Tim would make it right.If it breaks in 10 yrs.i will get another.
13 of 14 people (92.86%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"LR Baggs Element Acoustic Guitar pickup" submitted July 27, 2014

By Fred Garant in Leamington, ON
Musical Background: 45 Years. Play guitar, piano, banjo, ukulele, flute bass
Music Style: classic rock, country, blues
Overall: I bought this pickup on the recommendation of a friend who has it in 4 of his guitarsIt is exactly what I was looking for. It amplifies the true sound of my Taylor guitar, and was reasonably priced. I would recommend this pickup

"Best acoustic pickup on the market!" submitted May 14, 2006

By a customer from chosin.navy.mil
Music Style: Contemporary Christian
Sound: Very Active, Balanced from string to string if installed properly. Ease of Use: Volume adjustment is a little different, gotta get used to it.

"Electronics are fine but the mechanics of the bag suck" submitted August 8, 2008

Musical Background: 30 years of guitar and keyboards
Music Style: Folk jazz classic rock
Sound: Great sound better than the passive subsaddle I had. Much better than I expected! Feature: The failure is the battery bag adhesive does NOT stick inside my acoustic. I have seen others with this problem too. Ease of Use: The great sound plugged in is awesome. Value: Yeah it make my 95 DN come to life in ways I never thought possible Manufacturer Support: have not needed it yet The Wow Factor: It is already installed. My guitar mechanic put the bag inside the guitar and the adhesive only lasted 2 hours. I don't want to staple it in but that may be my only choice, to a brace that is!

When you call, mention priority code 176G-MRRW. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976