When you call, mention priority code 154T-LQZC

Rating and Reviews: LP LP388M Gajate Bracket

Are you having trouble adding more cowbell? Simply rotate the top assembly to play block, bell, tambourine, or other items with a kick pedal.

"Make your duo dynamic!" submitted August 11, 2011

Music Style: Classic Rock, Roots Rock, Country, R&B, etc
Sound: This innovative percussion gizmo and the percussion element it allows me to add to my duo "The Scallywags" is worth every penny I paid for it. It allows me to play bass, sing AND mix in cowbell, tambourine or woodblock. Folks who hear us often make comments like "I can't believe it's just you two guys", or "Where did you get that thing?", "How do you play, sing and do percussion all at the same time?". In an ever increasingly competitive market for affordable entertainment, bar and club owners really appreciate the extra "layer" of sound and energy that the multi-stem Gajate bracket brings to the table! Can't say enough... Feature: Built to last and last from heavy guage steel and an attractive powder coating, I don't expect it to ever wear out. It is very easy to switch from cowbell to tambourine to woodblock and back! Ease of Use: By adding a bass drum pedal with interchangeable beater heads, you can make the dynamic very easily. I will admit that it took a few weeks to get comfortable with engaging my foot to add a percussive beat to our music, but I now find myself not even thinking about it and in fact, have mastered playing off beats which really spices up stuff like Reggae, and more progressive rock songs! Quality: Built to last and last from heavy guage steel and an attractive powder coating, I don't expect it to ever wear out. It is very easy to switch from cowbell to tambourine to woodblock and back! Value: Perhaps a tad pricey for the typical working musician especially considering it doesn't come with a bass drum pedal or any percussion instuments which must be purchased seperately. But in my opinion it is worth every cent when you factor in the positive response and added gigs we now get over other duos that don't have a percussion element! Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed any support, but LP did send me a free T-shirt for reviewing their product on their site! The Wow Factor: Funny thing...I had the idea for a product like this for a long time in several configurations, electric version and mechanical version. LP did a fabulous job with the design and manufacturing process. Overall: I expect to use this for as long as I continue to play out and would definitely replace it if it got lost or stolen. The best part is the ability to quickly and effortlessly switch instruments. I'm still working on keeping the bass pedal firmly attached to the bracket so that it won't shift or slide away.

"Awesome drumset embellishment!" submitted November 21, 2011

Musical Background: 15 years playing drums
Music Style: jazz, latin, funk, rock
Sound: Mounting mechanisms work perfectly, the only setback is it's a little tricky to switch between the 3 instruments. Wouldn't plan on doing it in the middle of a song, but rather between songs. Feature: The ability to have 3 pedal instruments in one is great! Really cuts down on set up time and left-foot-area real estate. Ease of Use: Easy to set up, but not as easy as I'd like it to be to switch between the 3 instruments. Quality: Very solid and reliable. Value: It was the cheapest price I found Manufacturer Support: I did not have to deal with LP The Wow Factor: It's a great gadget for the drummer who wants to explore the use of their left foot. Overall: I would replace it. It's a simple gadget, but the only one that I found that can rotate between 3 different instruments

When you call, mention priority code 154T-LQZC. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976