When you call, mention priority code 155T-TP6Z

Rating and Reviews: Line 6 StageScape M20d

Mix live sound with an intuitive color touchscreen interface: Line 6's StageScape M20d digital mixer, with built-in multi-effects and integrated recording.

"Cannot believe the quality!!!!" submitted January 5, 2013

By Richard L in Methuen, MA
Overall
Musical Background: playing drums for 20 years, Drummer and Manager of my coverband The Dirty 3rd's, Play northern Ma - N.H. - Maine
Music Style: rock - pop
Overall: This system is amazing, I have two L3S subs, two L3T tops, and the M20d. OMG!!! Have done a couple shows now with this system, had many friends in the business come out to our shows just to check this system out. The feedback I got from them was "They have never heard a coverband in a club sound this good". The thump from the kick, and the clarity of all the instruments is to die for!!! Also the coolest thing was the band playing a song for sound check and then I got off my drums and grabbed one of two Ipad's we had connected to the board and myself and my Bass player were playing back what we just recorded and mixed the band right there. People in the club were so confused because we just played it and now we were standing across the room and playing it back!!!! This system Rocks!!!! well worth every penny!!!

"WOW!!" submitted February 17, 2014

By Todd M
Overall
Musical Background: 30+ yrs playing drums, play a little of everything else to write/record at home
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Blues, whatever..
Sound: Amazing! The auto trim feature analyzes mic signals throughout your performance and automatically compensates for de-essing and clipping, especially with my headset mic I use while drumming. Feature: Touch screen control surface, the visual scene setup guidance, quick and deep tweak effects controls, lots of on board effects and DSPs. During the first use of this mixer, after about 15 minutes of setting the scene, the sound of the performance came out great. Lots of internal presets save time and energy. Ease of Use: This is a mixer for dummies! Even if your a novice sound guy or a band that needs to control the mix from the stage, this unit makes EVERYTHING simple! And the entire manual is written in the operating system for instant recall! Quality: The housing is pretty heavy duty, though I recommend keeping it in a road rack to avoid damage. Value: I have a friend with a Presonus mixer that cost about the same with 16 XLR inputs and the iPad remote control capabilities, but it lacks the DSPs, auto trim, feedback analysis, and the direct track recording. This unit is a live/studio mixer, a mobile recording unit, and racks of effects all in one. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to deal with it yet, but I got the software upgrades from the Line 6 site, and registered owners are notified of further upgrades. The Wow Factor: This is a killer live mixer! The L6 link with matching speakers is a great idea. Being able to actually record 20 seconds of music internally, and THEN tweak settings for sound check using an iPad remote control while walking around the stage/venue, are you kidding? If you're in a working band and you want to step up your game, definitely look into this line of PA equipment. Overall: I was a little reluctant to leap into this mixer purchase at first so I looked up some independent reviews and the features blew me away, so I went for it. I got the M20d and a pair of the matching Line 6 3-way powered speakers (using my own subs). Setting up the mixer scene was very simple, the mixer guides you through the inputs, EQs, effects, etc.- no guesswork involved. The quick tweak feature saves a lot of time when dialing in your settings. But the proof is in the pudding, right? So we used it for a gig the day after it arrived. The sound is super clean, feedback suppression is right on, the DSPs are pro quality, and the auto trim feature puts the cherry on top! Not to mention the fact that with an SD card we recorded an entire live show, on separate tracks, to mix/master it on the DAW in the studio. And the iPad provided a means to listen to the house mix from various points in the club. The only discrepancies I can think of with this unit is that there are only 12 XLR inputs (which can be remedied by using a separate drum mixer and a bus input), and only 4 monitor sends. When it comes down to the sound, the ease of use, the full iPad controls, the effects, and the crowd response, this unit delivers the goods. You'll easily see where the extra money went!

"Line 6 Soundscape M20D digital mixer" submitted September 5, 2012

By a customer from gmail.com in Richland, WA
Musical Background: 25 year semi-pro
Music Style: rock, pop, originals
Overall: This mixer is what every musician who plays live has been waiting for.....for years. Light weight, light footprint, 12 XLR and 2 stereo inputs. Touch screen interface with totally useable pre-sets to make running your sound on stage a breeze. Professional recording options without the need for a laptop, auto-trim!, easy or deep tweak options, save your setups for the next time you play at the gig, anti feedback (AWESOME), remote iPad control, and on and on. The Line 6 tech support that comes with it is unmatchable. I owned the Presonus 16.4.2 prior to shelling out another $2500 for this unit and don't regret it one bit. The presonus is a very solid unit as well, but the M20D has taken the ease and idea to a new level. This unit can be used to record professional tracks in the studio as well....The other mixer in this class I looked at was the Mackie version (1608DL?)....which has many of the same options, but only records the main mix. The M20D records every track plus the main mix. The only advantage between the Presonus and Mackie have over the M20D is 6 aux out vs 4 aux out. I am in a 5 piece band and we use IEMs in smaller venues and this has not been an issues as 2 of the band members share one aux mix. Buy this unit, you will not regret it!
31 of 33 people (93.94%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"M20d" submitted October 5, 2012

By Tom K in Chicago, IL
Overall
Musical Background: Playing Music 20+ years, Guitar is primary instrument, In an active band
Music Style: All kinds of rock, country and blues.
Overall: Own the full M20d based sound system for my band. Looks cool, set up easy. People in clubs love to look at the setup and I get a number of great comments from fans. That is very cool. Other musicians salivate and want to know everything about the unit. WIFI has been irregular if not a total failure as low frequency rumble from the subs actually causes the fob connection to fail creating a reset condition rendering the sound man useless. I am using the fob device that Line 6 directed me to use for optimum results. Sound is pretty good out of the box but really requires deep tweaking to achieve great sound in most rooms. This is an early generation of what I am sure will be the future of sound boards. This one is as might be expected a good effort but will certainly see refinement over time. My one real frustration has been the price drop and rebates following my purchase. I took a risk on Line 6 as an early adopter and was told by several salesman this unit would not see a price drop in the near future and yet here I am in a situation where I significantly overpaid and waited months for delivery. Not a good Line 6 strategy. May be the end of my line 6 buying.
12 of 17 people (70.59%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 155T-TP6Z. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976