When you call, mention priority code 161F-P5LH

Rating and Reviews: Line6 Spider Valve212 MK2

The Line 6 Spider Valve 212 MKII offers fantastic tube tone and modeling capabilities. With a wide range of sounds, the Line 6 Spider Valve 212 MKII rocks.

"More notes for your notes." submitted May 26, 2011

Musical Background: Active Semi Pro Musician
Music Style: Mostly 60's and 70's pop and rock + blues
Sound: Excellent sound quality on both clean and overdrive that responds to various playing styles with ease. Played with US Strat (with Lindy Fralin Split Blade Blues pups and Gibson LP Studio and both sound fantastic. Used for gigging at large and small venues and never short of power or great tone. There are probably too many weird tones to select that are not really useable, but still many many more that are. This amp simply rocks!! Feature: For me the best feature is that rich, warm and more open valve tone combined with digital modelling. Ok, out of the zillions of tones available, I usually gig with just a couple of different clean tones and another two that are overdriven, to suit my main two guitars. As the amp will store many more banks of four, I use these for modified versions of my favourite four, dependant on guitar. All accessed by an FBV Exress Mk II, which I prefer to larger pedals when gigging as it keeps things simple. The amp looper is cool but needs a longer recording time to be really useful. One problem is that it is really easy to accidentally set the looper recording via touching two buttons at the same time on the FBV. Big footed musos beware! More than once I have hit the pedal to switch to a lead solo, only to have it played back a few seconds later, which is er...rather off putting! Ease of Use: I would say the modelling is fairly intuitive from the off. If one can use and store stations on a car radio then this amp is not much more difficult. Many of the very different sounds are indeed most useable and there has to be several to appeal to everyone. A bit of trial and error to find your favourites, and/or modify them further, but it's simple enough when you get used to it. My only critism is that there is probalby too much choice. Quality: The amp has been used for practicing and gigging for the last 18 months since new. Still sounds and looks great. Everything seems well made and nothing has blemished or fallen off. Still looks brand new. Had an amp cover made, which probalby helps. Should come as standard! So far the amp has been completely reliable, but we carry a Flextone III as a guitar amp back up. Used to be a boy Scout. Value: I think this is note for note a great value, great sounding amp that has had a few more expensive Marshall owners scratching their heads. Manufacturer Support: Have not really needed any. Reason for mid mark is I did email them a few months back and they did not reply. Not good enough. The Wow Factor: It's a very good looking, aesthetically pleasing amp that does what it says on the label. 7 out of 10, as 10 is reserved for my wife. Overall: I expect to continue using this amp until it passes away peacufully. I would buy another tomorrow if lost and I have not witnessed anything that comes close at the price. OK if budget was no limit, there are other more expensive amps that would be on the shopping list, but for me, the Spyder Valve Mk II really is a kick ass product of professional sound quality. The versatility of sounds available from the amp (as against a pedal)is a huge plus for me and my reasons for buying this amp were tone, tone and, er, tone.

"Great Amp; Even Better ZZOUNDS" submitted December 28, 2012

By Mike M in Chula Vista, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing guitar since I was 13; Now play professionally with the guitar, ukulele, some mandolin and mouth harp.
Music Style: Rock, Country/Western, R&B.
Sound: The sounds out of this amp are amazing. The difference from my digital amp to this one with tubes is so different. You can hear the punch from it. This amp is 40 watt and my old one was 75 watt. The new one can blow the old one out of the water. Feature: First off, I can still use my old Line 6 Long board pedal with the valve amp. Plus add the hundreds of presets, pre-made loops, and lesson plans with Line 6's website. What else could you need. Ease of Use: Changing the presets and adjusting the amp to your flavors does take some learning. But once you figure it out. Bazinga! Quality: Out of the box, you could tell the care in packaging and construction. Although this amp weighs around 80lbs. I could still use the handle to lift it. Wouldn't want to do that all the time. It is heavy. But it does come with casters so that you can roll it around. Value: I think the value of this amp surpasses other brands, especially since zZounds adjusted their price to even lower. Great deal for an awesome amp. Manufacturer Support: Line 6's support is awesome. They are always updating the software to the amp and they also have hundreds of presets on their website for downloading. There are also pre-made loops and lessons. Great website and easy to use and navigate. The Wow Factor: The sound of this tube amp blows me away. Other guys in the band said the same thing, even the ones who own and play with Fender amps (which was my second choice). I am an avid Line 6 fan. Overall: Bought this amp as an upgrade to my digital Line 6 IV Spider 75. Wow, if I new that tubes made that big of a difference I would have bought this amp sooner. Much louder than the 75watt one and with all the presets. I really don't use all that much, but I do like that I can if I need more. I gig around 3 to 4 times a month, and this amp will do for any venue that I play, from a neat little cave club, to an auditorium with 200 + people. This amp will cut through all. I jam with a Fender strat and an Takemine acoustic, which also sounds fantastic through this amp. I use the acoustic, clean presets for that and it is crystal clear. Also, two days after I bought the amp through zZOUNDS, I found it cheaper at another online store. They adjusted their price to match. zZOUNDS ROCKS! I will always use them as my prefered music provider. THANKS zZOUNDS.

"Awesome and extremely easy to use amp." submitted December 15, 2011

Overall
Sound: Amp has an amazing smooth tone to it. It can go from loud and crisp to fat and fuzzy. Feature: Being able to program your settings on four different channels, record feature and able to loop sounds. Ease of Use: no learning curve. I plugged right in and starting jamming. You just have to mess with the settings. Quality: Very well made amp. Nothing cheap about this. Overall: replace it with the same product.

"Best AMP on the market" submitted April 10, 2014

By Gary M in Wildomar, CA
Overall
Musical Background: 40+ years plaing clubs, originals, recording, writing etc..
Music Style: 90's style alternative light rock.. Christin and regular rock. No hard edge stuff
Overall: I've been playing for 40+ years. Searched for new amp about 3 years back. Tried them ALL and this was my pick.. Killer sound for whatever style you play. I compared it straight up against the Mesa Boogie and this amp holds it's own tone wise and smokes it in features. I can't say enough good things about this amp. You need to take your time and figure this amp out to truly appreciate the versatility and uniqueness. I can plug the USB port into my computer and use the Line6 modeling software to dial-in (tweak) my tone on my computer screen.. Copy and paste channels etc.. You also need to pickup the Line6 FVB Shortboard for MKII to be able to call up all you cool presets with the click of a button with your foot. Just an outstanding amp.

When you call, mention priority code 161F-P5LH. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976