When you call, mention priority code 161Y-Q87Q

Rating and Reviews: Line 6 Spider IV 30 Amp

The Line 6 Spider IV 30 is a great amp to start experimenting with tones. With amp models and onboard effects, the Line 6 Spider IV 30 is a fine choice.

"Great little practice amp." submitted January 10, 2012

Overall
Musical Background: 20 years, bass, guitar, local band.
Music Style: a little of everything
Sound: This amp has a very good range of tones. The clean channels are so clean, add a little chorus and a touch of reverb.... you'll swear you were playing a $1K amp. The Crunch channels are absolutely perfect, and will serve a wide range of styles. They are so tubey sounding, that you'll swear there is a heavier amp stuffed in there, somewhere. AC/DC fans will love it... but, Crunch can go all the way up to being a heavier rhythm and lead sound, perfect for alot of rock styles, and all the way down to an excellent Jazz lead sound. The higher gain channels (Metal and Insane) are so heavy, so thick, that you will need to wear protection on all your exposed skin areas to keep from melting. The Insane channel is my favorite. Something about the tone that comes pouring out from the palm muted E's, up and through the artificial harmonics, that really grab you and make you wanna play. Feature: The speaker is awesome. The cd/mp3 input is one of my favorite features. When I am stuck on a part of a song, I go to youtube for help (like the rest of you, I'm sure), and can run a line from my computer to the amp, and listen to everything at once through the headphone out on the amp. I can practice into the wee hours of the night this way, and it still sounds great... although, it will only sound as good as your headphones will allow. The tuner that is built in is ok... but only if you plan to tune to standard. For the price of this amp, it's hard to complain about the tuner, but I think I'd pay a little more for it if it meant that it would get a more useful tuner. Ease of Use: This is not as easy to use and a one knob amp. So I can't give it a 10.... but it will get a lot more tones than that one knob amp, so the 8 that I gave it is not a deal-breaker. It's got a learning curve, but it is not overly complicated. Quality: It has plenty of toughness for a practice amp... but the plastic knobs, MDF cabinet, and input jacks would need some care to survive the rigors of the back of the tour van. But, that's really not what this amp is for, even though it could probably pull it off. Value: Most definitely a worthwhile buy. Manufacturer Support: Havent had to deal with them on guitar stuff. But, they don't pay much attention to bass products. I'll leave it at that. The Wow Factor: No silicone... no fake nails... no hair extensions... She's perfect! Overall: This should last a long, long time. The flexibility in tone should serve anybody for as long as there are guitars to play through it. Whether you're country clean, sophisticated jazz, or just your typical living room rock god[dess], this amp will help you find your sound... and make it loud.
15 of 16 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"great upgrade from my older amp" submitted December 1, 2013

By a customer from charter.net
Overall
Overall: was looking for a newer amp & this is perfect!

"Good sound. Good price. Easy to use" submitted February 20, 2014

By Matt R in Sharpsburg, GA
Musical Background: Playing two years. Jam with friends
Music Style: Classic rock
Overall: I needed something light and portable to carry to practice sessions. My friend had me using his tube amp and I absolutely hated it. I really like the versatility and clean sounds of solid state amps. I tried several and found that the Line 6 Spider had everything I needed. I couldn't believe the difference in the sound.

"Best AMP ever" submitted January 5, 2014

By David Massimi
Overall
Musical Background: Since 4, i like a lot about music..
Music Style: Metal, ebm, electro-dark, industrial, synthpop, 80s, new wave, dark wave and a lot more..
Overall: Its simple really, it is so well crafted that will sure pass all expectations, sound, features, clarity... Everything counts, it is not muddy on metal and insane which i say, sounds as well as a laney, mesa, marshall, but better everything.

"Read this Review before you buy." submitted January 4, 2010

Overall
Musical Background: Beginning a band.
Music Style: Metal, Death Metal, Heavy Metal.
Sound: The sound of the Spider 4 30 watt amplifier is amazing for a beginners 2nd amp. It has amazing quality sounds with many selectable options. Feature: The features are pretty nice for a 220$ amp. Clean, Twang, Blues, Crunch, Metal, and Insane settings. A little something for eveyone. They also have 2 settings, a red and green setting (LED lit). It also has 3 effect knobs, 1. Reverb 2. Chorus, Phaser and Tremolo. 3. Delay, Tape Echo, and Sweep Echo. Only thing I would want is a few presets and a looper on this. Ease of Use: It's really easy to use, only problem with it is that when you switch settings (Example metal red to insane red) the tones for each knob need to be reset as they get mixed up. Quality: It is amazing quality for 220$ but as stated above, the knobs ae the only problem when you switch settings. Value: In overall, I think that this amp is worth more than it's retail value mainly because of it's features and sound. Manufacturer Support: I've never dealt with them because I haven't yet had a problem with this amp. Expect great things from Line 6. The Wow Factor: Read all that was stated above. Overall: I'd say i'll have this amp for about 8-10 months before i get a new one. And i'll still keep it as I will use it for pracitce and get a 75-120 watt one next time for my band.
15 of 21 people (71.43%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"How to beat a Marshall amp!" submitted November 25, 2011

By a customer from verizon.net
Overall
Musical Background: Been trying to play for many years. Bought first acoustic in 1966, Same year I got drafted
Music Style: Classic rock and country
Sound: Still learning Feature: Can choose blues, clear, or metal with just a flip of a knob Ease of Use: I'm amazed at the sounds I can make with this amp., but there is definately a learning curve Quality: Suits me just fine. Will last the rest of my life unless my playing improves, then , I'll need more candy. Can't predict the life of any electronic component such as resistors or pots, etc. Value: A definite yes on this one. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to contact the company, but I expect them to be good. The Wow Factor: Very nicely finished. Have to think about this for a while Overall: I would definately buy it again.

"Spider IV" submitted January 15, 2013

By Gaston H in Beaufort, NC
Music Style: Country,Soft Rock,Blues,Chrictian,
Overall: I played fender amps for 35years but now I am a Spider IV player. The Spider IV 30 combo amp more than fullfills my need for a small amp to play at home or with friends.

"Never again Line6" submitted December 5, 2011

Musical Background: beginner
Music Style: blues
Sound: OK, the controls never show where things are set. The learning curve for the amp is way to high. I just want simple for how, this isn't it. Pain in my back side. Feature: The manual is a joke, the web site is more rah-rah PR than help. And if you get to where you want it and turn the wrong knob you have to start over. Ease of Use: I want to learn to play guitar, not be a Line6 amp guru. Quality: Seems to be made very well, I have to give them that. Value: GOD NO, I'd trade it in a heart beat. Can say I love my old used Kustom, there I turn things on and off and they stay that way. Manufacturer Support: Just there web site, still trying to find the info I need. The Wow Factor: When I was learning about amps, seemed that Line6 was the way to go, I say now, be sure this is what you want. For a experience player I'm sure this is the rat's ass, but starting out, it will be a pile of frustration. Overall: Already have a replacement, an old Kustom. Can't return it, make sure if you buy one of these that you know enough and have the time to decide if this is for you. A poor choice for a beginner. Should have went with a Fender basic amp.

When you call, mention priority code 161Y-Q87Q. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976