When you call, mention priority code 1574-Y1VS

Rating and Reviews: Line 6 Spider IV 150 Amp

Expand your tonal universe with the Line 6 Spider IV 150. It features 300+ presets hand-crafted by 50 world-famous bands and guitarists and 20 Smart FX.

Overall

"I will tell others to buy this awesome amp for sure. So buy it and Rock on!" submitted July 1, 2010

Musical Background: Active Musican
Music Style: Rock, Jazz , Blues.
Sound: Just awesome.The overrall sound quality of this amp is top shelf.I would put against most anything out there and for this price it can`t be beat. Feature: Pedal would be nice but it`s not like you need it to really see what this amp will do. Ease of Use: I`m still learning and will be for a bit longer. But thats half the fun. Quality: Line6 to it top shelf. This thing is built like a tank. Value: I just don`t think you can beat this amp. Manufacturer Support: Haven`t had to use but I`ve heard line6 is great if you need them. The Wow Factor: Very, Very, Sexy for sure Overall: Top shelf and so is Zzsounds for making owning this amp easy. Thanks to all that work Zzsounds you guys are top shelf to.

"Killer AMP" submitted November 7, 2009

By a customer from juno.com
Overall
Sound: This amp is nothing but POWER. Clean and crisp. It will can make the floor shake!!! AWESOME Feature: It has anything and everything a guitar player could possibly need. You can configure it to sound anyway you want it to. Plenty of tone and sustain a low volume. Ease of Use: It has a lot of settings and programs, and you need to download the manuel on line from line 6 in order to really see what this baby can do. Once you get it down the possibilites are endless. Get to know your amp before you use it in out. Quality: Very well made and is sturdy. Nothing cheap about it. Value: Great amp for a much lower price then some. Manufacturer Support: I have gone to the Line 6 website for questions and manuels. The Wow Factor: Very practical and self contained. No more chords and pedals everywhere. I also bought the pedal board that goes with it. It's a must if you buy this amp. Overall: Don't need to buy another
20 of 21 people (95.24%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Love it" submitted March 27, 2013

By joe b
Music Style: rock / metal
Overall: For the money you cannot beat this amp. At first i struggled with getting the tones i wanted out of the amp. After I got the Foot controller that interfaced with the amp. I got the tones i wanted.The Metal crunch sounds good at lower volumes. But you have to turn it up to get that JCM 800 sound. i like the fact that its light i hate lugging tube combos I was about to return this for a marshall but now that I have got tthe sounds i like im thinking about the spider 75 for a practice amp. the 150 is too loud for may practice room.

" line 6 tghe best" submitted January 9, 2014

By william (billy) h morris in ellabell, GA
Musical Background: since 1955. lead guitar, bass, piano,
Music Style: county, blues,christian,
Overall: i have own line 6, items since they first came out it is very easy to use and the sounds you can get are the best they are in guitar amps easy to use and understant not any problems, the amp is all way ready for you to use and now you can use your u.s.b. line to set up your on sounds now and save them but you will need a computer, if you no not have one, but at the same time you can do the same with your line6 amp but any way to your music store and try one out you will take it home with you thanks line 6 again billy morris ellabell ga,

"Spider IV 150 Workhorse" submitted March 11, 2012

By Jon Moore in Sikeston, MO
Musical Background: guitar, keyboards, vocals for 30+ yrs
Music Style: rock, pop, hip hop, contemporary Christian
Overall: This amp is by far the best amp for this price point out there and better than many more expensive amps!

"TRUTH" submitted March 15, 2012

By Darin B in Laurel, MS
Overall
Musical Background: Over 20 years in total, 18 years for money, clubs, parties, fairs, etc.
Music Style: I play it all,...blues of all types, jazz, rock of all types, country, etc.etc.etc.
Sound: Should say sounds. Versatile is an understatement. Great tone, sustain, and volume. Loud enough for most any gig. I used it playing a 50th anniversary SG Epiphone and a Les Paul and a Strat. A few tweeks between the different guitars and youre done. Last gig was with a 10 piece band with horns and I cut through easily at half power or less at all times. Feature: Features?? Ease of Use: Well if you can read you can figure it out but it does take a little time to get it worked out. There`s so much you can do that it makes you nuts trying to get it exactly like you want it. With all the options I admit I couldn`t help but tweek on the different selections for hours. BUT, it was absolutely fun. Quality: The amp is well built. I`m not one that worries about how "perty"an amp is. It is stylish. Value: Well, in my opinion all musical equipment is over priced. But in comparison, it is a great buy in many ways. Manufacturer Support: I`ve not had to call because I do not own the amp I am using but I did call with questions about which amps would suite my style best even though I was completely happy with this amp. Its just who I am as a player. Wondering if it was possible to get any better. The Wow Factor: Of course there`s a wow factor. Line 6 has figured out what guitar players want. I must admit that it lacks the "mojo" of some of the more common amps but mojo is invisible. Unless you are on tour with Shinedown or Eric Clapton, Derek Trucks or The Allman Brothers this amp will be perfect. From beginners to pros, it will do the job. Overall: First of all, I have ALWAYS been against modeling amps or any amps loaded with bells and whistles. I am also a Tube amp player. I borrowed this amp from a friend to use while my amp was being repaired. I used it in a small club, about 200 people, and I was shocked! I have read reviews stating these amps were not loud enough for club gigs and I will tellyou they are all wrong. This amp not only sounded awsome but it also rocked. I play blues, funk, jazz, country, alternative, etc.etc. and I will be buying this amp shortly. I can`t wait to see the looks on my musician buddies when they see me unload this amp at our gigs. Plenty volume, major tone, versatility is an understatement along with great value. I`ve played guitar for over 20 years and Ive owned Mesa, Boogies, Marshall, Fender, Crate, etc.etc. This is a great amp for any player, any style, anywhere short of a civic center,...unless you mic it.

"Full of Customizing,easy to learn,the price is right,and build to last." submitted May 10, 2011

Musical Background: Guitarist in making
Music Style: Metal/Rock
Sound: This amp is full of customization. You can get lost in the numerouse sound effects.For a novice like myself its hours of switching different presets and trying new.Allmost too much for beginner but thats what i wanted. Lots of new things to try so i dont have to go buy a diferent amp.But i dont have the expeirience to compare this amp to others. Feature: Id like to see an included document of entire sound bank and or presets for a quick referal list. I dont allways have a computer at hand for scroling through list. Ease of Use: I dont remember it coming with a manual its been an adventure discovering all the tweekable seting. Quality: Seems to be built tough enough for acation gigs or a rough house. Manufacturer Support: no problem yet.Iget most of my questions answered online. The Wow Factor: Price was right.Options loaded! Overall: I still want to try out some old school tube amps.

When you call, mention priority code 1574-Y1VS. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976