When you call, mention priority code 1403-HF2W

Rating and Reviews: Line 6 Spider Cabinet

Use this cab with your Spider III or Spider IV amp head. The four Celestion speakers will have you sounding great at any volume.

"Sweet cab for a sweet sound at gnarly volumes" submitted March 12, 2008

Music Style: Blues, Jazz, Reggae, Hard Rock, Alternative, Heavy Metal
Sound: This cab can keep a good tone at low volumes which is always a good thing, however it also retains clarity at higher levels and has plenty of punch. Feature: ... It's a cab, but it does have handles which certainly help so I'll give it a 10. Ease of Use: It's a bit on the heavy side, you won't want to move this around all over the place because it would get tiresome pretty quickly. Quality: It is really sturdy, just holding it or picking it up assures you of it, and I've also had it for a while and nothings gone wrong yet. Value: For being a 150 watt cabinet and only being 300 bucks it's well worth it. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to contact support. The Wow Factor: This thing is tall, dark, and handsome. However I wish they also had straight cabs so I could have a full stack instead of placing them beside each other. Overall: I am very satisfied with the 412 cabinet, if something were to happen to it I would go right back out there and get another one. It should last me for a while and there aren't any problems besides the weight issue which can be avoided with a dolly or whatever other means.

"Line 6 Spider 4 x 12 Cabinet" submitted November 25, 2012

By Eric P in Albuquerque, NM
Overall
Musical Background: Playing over forty years, mostly guitar. Been in some bands, now just home studio work,
Music Style: Rock, blues, folk.
Overall: For $300 dollars this is a great deal. It matched up with my Line 6 Spider Amp HD 150 perfectly. Way loud for my little studio area, I'm sure it would be quite adequate for clubs, churches, and mid size venues. Heavy, about 78 lbs. Put some cheap casters on it, now it rolls around no problem. Seems well built, but of course these are inexpensive Celestions it comes with; if they do fail I can easily upgrade. No complaints so far and I'm glad I purchased.

"Great sounding cab" submitted May 27, 2014

By don n in holstein, IA
Musical Background: been teaching and playing for 25 years
Music Style: Metal all the way
Overall: I bought it used from a pawn shop and I'm very impressed by the sound. Good solid lows and we'll balanced miss and highs. The custom voiced celestion speakers are actually celestion seventy/80 speakers. That information came from celestion themselves. Line6 gave me the speaker product number then I emailed celestion. The speakers have a sensitivity rating of 98db which is very impressive for factory speakers. They are good enough where I won't have to shell out money to upgrade the speakers. I'm hoping zzounds posts this review due to the fact the information on these speakers can not be found anywhere on the Internet. And many people are wondering what kind of speakers are in this cab. The seventy /80 speakers are also used in the tech 21 pe 60 amp.another great sounding piece of gear.

"Great Cab for a Great Price !" submitted October 20, 2012

By Edward J in North Richland Hills, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I'm a Guitar player that is diversifying. and re-capturing the "ROCK ON AGAIN" !!!
Music Style: Rock,Jazz, Blues,
Sound: The sound quality is absoulutly awsome. The cab loaded 4 CELESTION speakers produce great high,low, mellow or rocken hot tones. Feature: The built in handles are nice but It's a bit heavy and could use some casters for ease of moving. Ease of Use: I was looking for something I could pair with the Behringer GMX212 I recently bought. with the expandability to add a Head later. Plug and play......AWESOME ! Quality: Well built, It should last a long time. Value: I looked at several Cabs. And for a 412 Angled cab with these loaded speakers, its a Great deal for under $300.00 Bucks. I'd buy another. Manufacturer Support: Have'nt had to use it. The Wow Factor: It's a LINE 6 great looks !!! Overall: I was looking at several 412 cabs. And a Big THANKS ! goes to T.J. After trying to decide I called and T.J. picked up the phone. He listened to what I was looking for. And as we compared Price, versatility, sound quality and workmanship I was SOLD on this cab and bought it over the phone. This Cab is all he said it would be....

"Sound, Tone, VOLUME!" submitted August 21, 2007

Music Style: Heavy Metal
Sound: great if you like a lot of low. and extreamly clear, vibrant tones. Feature: great speakers Ease of Use: kind of heavey Quality: Line 6 Value: its a good deal The Wow Factor: pretty badass! Overall: great to Boost your sound.
24 of 31 people (77.42%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Quality cabinet " submitted April 6, 2014

By Jeremy R in Missoula, MT
Musical Background: playing 20+ yrs. guitar
Music Style: Rock. Blues. Classical.
Overall: This was a great buy. I don't understand why people talk so much crap about these Line 6 products. This cabinet is a very sturdy, clean sounding cab. I've always bought used, and wanted a halfstack for practice. I needed a quality practice rig. Line 6 did not dissapoint.

When you call, mention priority code 1403-HF2W. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976