When you call, mention priority code 1ZM-CFPR

Rating and Reviews: Line 6 RXS12 Receiver

With two outputs and 12 versatile channels, the RXS12 makes a versatile addition to your G50 or G90 guitar wireless systems.

Overall

"Works Great - Once It's Properly Set Up" submitted March 11, 2015

By Steven P in Hampton, VA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing about 10 years. I play guitar and keys. I play and record at home and also play at church.
Music Style: Christian, Jazz, Country
Overall: i bought the Line 6 G90 Relay last year with the idea of using it at church. I eventually decided against using it there, since I didn't have a rack for the receiver. The G50 RXS12 receiver seemed like the perfect solution - it's small and much more portable. When I received the unit, it would not work with my Line 6 TBP12 body pack transmitter. It didn't matter which channel I used - only the power light would illuminate on the RXS12. After confirming the transmitter was working with my G90 Relay receiver, I decided it was time to call zZounds Customer Service. zZounds has a good customer service department and a prepaid return of my defective RXS12 was set up. After I got off the phone, I decided to read the manual that came with the RXS12 one more time. I couldn't find anything in it about the issue. I performed a search on the internet and found that the body pack can be switched between RF1 and RF2 modes. The two modes use different frequencies. As soon as I did the procedure to switch the TBP12 from RF2 to RF1, the RXS12 started receiving. Now that it's working, I can say the unit works as well as the G90 receiver. The tone is good and best of all, there is no hum that I normally get with plugging my guitars directly into my amps. This will be a definite benefit for recording in my home studio. I still need to test the receiver with my amp at church, but I suspect it should be good. Receiver range is good. I was able to go downstairs to the other side of the house and still hear the amp. Line 6 does not include the 9 volt power supply with this receiver, so you need to supply your own. I am using the One Spot with mine and it works great. I did not use Line 6 customer support, hence the 3 rating.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZM-CFPR. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976