When you call, mention priority code 20B-3QF4

Rating and Reviews: Line 6 POD Studio UX1 USB

The power of POD Farm and the fidelity of 24-bit/96kHz recording are yours with the Line 6 Pod Studio UX1 recording interface.

Overall

"Lives up to its promise; must have for travelling soloists on a budget." submitted July 8, 2010

Music Style: Progressive, Jazz
Sound: Great tones, great variety. Most of the models and signature patches are quite accurate. Sounds absolutely fabulous when plugged out through my Marshall practice amp. Ultra-low latency and very responsive controls on the models gives you the feel of using real-life stompboxes/amps alright. Feature: Can play only 2 instruments at a time (mic/guitar or guitar/synth), which is kinda of a let down. Can play/record max at 16-bit/44.1kHz. No phantom power for condenser mics. But if you're the kind who mostly 'plays guitar and sings', this is more than optimal. Pod farm 2 is mind-blowing; Ableton Lite & Riffworks - not so (but who uses them anyways...) Ease of Use: The whole register-and-update-to-Pod-Farm-2 thingy via Line6 Monkey takes some time and is a bit annoying (wonder why it doesn't ship with Pod Farm 2 anyways!)..but once done, it's just plug and play, which is pretty awesome. Quality: Looks a bit plasticy, but at that price are you really expecting something with a metal chasis? I would rather say I like it because of that - it's really light, small and can be easily carried around. Tones and recordings, if tweaked a little bit according to your gear set-up, can sound real pro-quality - that's all that I needed, at least. It more than lives up to its promise, I'd say. Value: You are getting to toy around with gear worth thousands of dollars and play/record sounds which might be impossible to bring out in the real world because of your budget, *and*, even if for nothing else, you are getting a nice USB interface with qulaity ASIO drivers giving incredibly low latency - at this price, it's a helluva bargain! Manufacturer Support: No manuals with the pack (u gotta donwload the pdfs from their site, but the arrangement is not very intuitive) and Line 6 online support is quite slow. I seriously hope you don't end up getting a defective unit. The Wow Factor: Oh yes it's a *must* for any recroding guitarist (on a budget) who's serious about his/her tone...the tones are freaking sexy! Overall: Very, very satisfied with the sound and all the 'zero-latency' performance. If only it could also double up as a 4-channel mixed, as I had initially thought it to be...*sigh*

"Im very pleased with the product, ease of use and functionality are great at a very reasonable price." submitted July 10, 2011

By a customer from dnainternet.net
Music Style: Metal
Sound: Its a very flexible tool sound wise, i use it for all my homerecording and it is quite easy to spend lot of time just experimenting with all the possibilities. I can get tone for any type of music with ease just using the presets or if i want to its possible to create almost any kind of tone with all the options available. Feature: Product contains the discs, device itself and usb-cable.. all you need to get started. no additional cables are included so you need to have cables to attach to external monitor and guitar and whatever other accessories you might plan to use with the device. Ease of Use: This is very easy method for recording guitar, bass and vocals.. its basically plug and play.. tiny bit of setting up is required but after that is just simply couldnt be easier! Quality: Overall build quality is very good.. it does feel a bit "toyish" but certainly you dont get the feeling that it could break or start malfunctioning any time soon. Value: For the money that it costs, you get flexible audio interface to satisfy the needs for high quality recording, and on top excellent set of software.. what more could you ask for? Manufacturer Support: I havent had any reason to contact the original company, everything has been smooth and i have no issues. The Wow Factor: ITs just not very "sexy" looking, like i mentioned earlier it comes out as bit toyish build and material.. but for the practicality its to me unbeaten. Overall: I can imagine being very happy with it years forward, unless something groundbreaking hits the market.. this is what i will be using for my recording.

"UX1" submitted April 8, 2012

Musical Background: Played at home and in clubs for 40 years
Music Style: Rock and metal
Overall: I run an old Mac with Tiger OS which can be rather limited to to the software available for music making so I was really pleased to see that my OS was supported by POD Farm. The Line 6 Monkey proved to be a bit of a pain, insisting that I install the latest release only to find that it would only install on an Intel Mac! Once everything was sorted out the UX 1 has been easy to use and very, very impressive. I've been a fan of Line 6 since the original POD but this software is absolutely excellent. At last I can play with the amps and effects that I've never been able to get my hands on. Great buy.

"UX1" submitted March 8, 2012

By William V in Sierra Vista, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: Ive been playing guitar for about 16 years. Bands in the past and Military and UAVs these days.
Music Style: All things Metal. Good Metal. All the guitar gods... Also some acoustic stuff from candyrat.
Overall: This is an excellent piece of gear. Being deployed, you do not have much privacy. Also, you try to respect others. This being said, you can hook this little guy up to you computer and have any tone you desire at your finger tips. It works well as a plug in as well. Just make sure you use the correct driver so there is no latency. Initially there are a lot of updates. Once you have it set up everything is a breeze.

"UX-1 great little box with good price! very fexible and fun to create custom tones. quick and easy setup. and VERY good online" submitted June 16, 2011

Musical Background: Recording Engineer, Teacher
Music Style: every thing
Sound: I find that all guitar models have their own strengths. Line 6 has a very "creamy" tone. not harsh and with the right amount of compression you can acheive a very TUBE like tone. I also work with guitar rig, and Eleven. So as mentioned I can A/B stuff to hear the units strengths in comparison to the others. Feature: I like the ability to record direct tones as well "wet processed tones" very useful. Ease of Use: Very, having the GUI layout make it easy and fun to mix and match components. Quality: Would like to see a metal version of the UX series units.. not a big plastic parts fan. sorry. Value: I was very impressed with the price.. for the $150.00 you get a whole lot of tones.. maybe thats why its plastic.. :) The Wow Factor: dosen't matter.. sound comes first. Overall: I'm always buying and intergrading new products in my studio. so far this fits in and holds its own.

"Great product" submitted January 4, 2013

By Damon P
Musical Background: Professional musician, guitar, singing
Music Style: Jazz, pop,rock,funk
Overall: Very good sounds with low noise. It would be a good idea to get with the device a start guide.

"Line 6 HD POD farm V2.25" submitted December 5, 2013

By a customer from yahoo.com in Kuala Lumpur, NA
Overall
Musical Background: Home recording...guitar fender strac....playing guitar since 14yrs
Music Style: Rock...Indie,,
Overall: Best product for studio/Home recording easy to use & more features,

"One of the best values in music!" submitted December 12, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: 8 years. I play guitar and bass. Used to play in live bands, but now I'm doing more recording on my own.
Music Style: Rock/Metal/Acoustic
Sound: This comes with Pod Farm 2.5 for free. Amp sims won't be as good as the real thing, but there are some really good models included. If you take the time to tweak your tone you can get some really awesome sounds. Definitely not bad for a free add on. Feature: You can only run a guitar/mic at the same time, but for most people that's not a problem. If you need more inputs then buy a mixer with the inputs you need. I only record/play one thing at a time, so I this works perfect for me. The usb latency is amazing. Hands down the best I've used for usb recording. You can also run the Pod Farm standalone and practice through headphones. Or if you use the Asio-UX1 as your sound drivers then you could play a song and practice to it. This is great for learning cover songs. Ease of Use: Just plug and play. You'll have to install the Line 6 Monkey, but it handles all your updates and downloads. I use Reaper to record and it's a breeze laying down tracks. Just set the UX1 as your sound driver and you'll be able to hear what you're recording plus the other tracks or click. Quality: It is plastic, but it's made to sit on a desk. Just don't throw it at a wall or beat it with a hammer. When i take mine with me, I just put it in a back pack with my laptop and cables. So I'm not worried about it breaking. The knobs and inputs all seem sturdy. And it is very light which I like a lot. Value: For the price it can't be beat. I've been using it to record and as a "practice amp." It's small and can go wherever I go. You don't get all the out of the box features as you would from a mixer. But unless you need that this is great. Plus getting Pod Farm 2.5 for free is awesome. I wish they would've included the Platinum version, but the Standard is still pretty good. Manufacturer Support: Have not had to deal with any support yet, which is a good thing. The Wow Factor: The low latency was a big selling factor for me. I've done some recording where the latency has just been brutal and makes it difficult. You honestly can't tell there's any at all with this. Having Pod Farm is great. I haven't used Ableton or Riff Works, but you can't complain when they're free. Overall: This thing has blown away my expectations. I wasn't sure which one in the series to get, but this one suited my needs as far as inputs. I'm sure an upgrade to the UX2 will give the same results as the UX1 as far as getting the most bang for your buck. I plan on using this until I decide to drop some money into a home recording studio. But that's only if I plan on getting real serious with it. For now this will work great. I can record all my songs and even do demos for bands or friends. I would definitely buy another if something happened to it.

"This Product Is Fantastic. GET IT." submitted May 25, 2011

Musical Background: Recording Engineer and Musician
Music Style: Everything...let me mic it
Sound: I would Characterize the sound of unit I have as being very realistic and having tonal qualities very much like a real tube amp mic'd depending on the guitar used. There are some sounds that are better than others, but overall, you guys have nailed most of them However, there could be more mics to choose from. I think that the guitar would sound just fine by itself as well. Different settings change the sound, which is a good thing. If there was just one tone for every amp, it would get very boring. I use this mainly with Pro Tools 9.0. Feature: The only thing I use are the plugins. That is all that is really needed with the system I have the way I am using it. The only thing I wish is that I could store the license on my ILOK key and only use the plugins. Quality: This product would not be one I would use on the road as far as live performances. Value: In my opinion, this product is worth every penny, maybe more. Manufacturer Support: Have not had any issues with this product. The Wow Factor: The software itself is nice. The hardware could use a facelift. This is an indispensable addition to my studio. Overall: If you folks offer free upgrades for the software for loyal customers, I would stick with the brand and product line. if this unit was lost or stolen, I would replace it with the same thing. The thing I like most about it is that you can use the plugins without using the hardware. What I like least about this product is that you cannot unplug the hardware without losing the software which takes up usb spaces. The same with Protools 8. I have spoiled myself with PT9 and now want most of my hardware gone.

"Studio in a box" submitted November 18, 2009

Music Style: Rock, Blues, Country
Sound: I had bought many recording interfaces previous to this and was releived when I finally got one of these! Zero latency and an amazing range of amps and effects. Feature: I love the fact that you can split the sound and route through 2 sets of amps and effects, this gives you really professional sounding recordings. Ease of Use: Easy to install and a small learning curve, really is plug and play no MIT degree required. Quality: would have prefered a slightly more robust finish, but it is light and therefore portable and I guess pretty durable. Value: Definitely a no brainer worth the money and although priced for hobbyists really gives professional results. Definitely not a toy but VERY fun anyway Manufacturer Support: support is mostly canned but I didnt really need any. The Wow Factor: I have it already but, I would buy again, in fact am considering buying the UX2 its bigger brother

When you call, mention priority code 20B-3QF4. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976