When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-WYYG

Rating and Reviews: Line 6 POD X3

The POD X3 is a versatile, powerful modeling processor. With applications for electrics, acoustics, bass, and vocals, the Line 6 POD X3 can help you.

Overall

"This thing is a great value, It is a really useful addition to my collection of musical instruments and compliments every instru" submitted May 31, 2011

Musical Background: Hobbyist.
Sound: This is a pretty cool product. I use it every time I want to record...the usb makes for a crisp clean recording of whatever instrument I hook into. This pod is a bit intimidating at first, and I still have not tried to tweak any of the settings via the face of the unit, but if you get Gearbox, the free app. that Line6 allows you to d-load, it is absolutely a joy to operate....there are a lot of plug-ins as well that are free to d-load. It is an indispensable unit for anyone who enjoys recording music. Feature: I am glad it has a lot of different inputs. I usually use the USB. Ease of Use: Works best with the Gearbox application. Although the learning curve is slight, the Gearbox eases use immensely. Quality: The only problem is the paint for the input button seemed to rub off the first month I had it...not completely, but enough to annoy. No operational affect, though. Manufacturer Support: I have never had to call them. The Wow Factor: I wish it was shaped a bit more practically. Maybe with some retractable and adjustable feet, so you can see it on a desktop........and include the gig bag in the price. Overall: If I lost it, I would be very unhappy and would either replace or upgrade. Replacement would make me as happy as an upgrade.

"Line 6 POD X3" submitted January 23, 2013

By Andrew P in Watervliet, NY
Musical Background: 20 years. Guitar, percussion. Mostly jam at home
Music Style: Jam Band, Hard Rock, Country
Overall: I hate digital modeling! I have analog pedals and find them to be the most organic tone going. That being said, the line 6 POD x3 is an amazing digital modeler. Somehow the tone gurus at Line 6 have managed to pack true amp like tone and touch sensitivity into the POD creating an extremely lifelike amp-through-guitar sound. The ability to run through amps as varied as the Matchless Chieftan to the Fender Vibrolux is truly a wonder of the digital age. Of course the Marshall modeling is the true belly of the beast here, the Vox and Fender tones sound incredibly accurate. Additionally, the effects are second to none in the digital modeling market. The Tube Screamer is spot on. The delays are the most analog sounding digital delays I have ever heard. I easily programmed my own tones and am having fun tweaking the presets Line 6 has pre-programmed (which sound amazing, by the way). I am considering ditching my pedals in favor of the Line 6 POD X3. Not all the amp tones can sound like exact recreations, but Line 6 is the closest to achieving digital to analog modeling of all manufacturers. Should come with a footswitch.

"I'm getting my records done for almost nothing! I'm doing it myself and I use a podx3, a schecter omen 6, a cheap microphone and" submitted May 28, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: active musician, recording engineer, sound engineer/designer
Music Style: I don't know!
Sound: you can make professional demos and stuff, the quality is good but it just doesn't sound like those real amps. it's easy to make the sound you really wanna achive but it just doesn't feel real as I said, it doesn't give that usual kick! I really have to say that the sound sucks when you're recording acoustic! you always have that pfffff sound in the background and you can't get rid of it! I've even tried pluggin my mic into the guitar port but it's still pretty puffffy! Feature: yeah, the features are great! but it would be much easier if you had made another category for the other stuff like auto swall in the distortion section! Ease of Use: its easy to get great sounds commin out of it but it doesn't mean you can get any great sound comming out of it (like Whitesnake's guitar sound!) Quality: yeah it's very easy to use and I really love it it completes me in every way! Value: pod x3 is the cheapest yet the best one in the market in my opinion! Manufacturer Support: I never had to contact them! The Wow Factor: all that matters to me is it's sound, but I really appriciate the look! Overall: everything is almost perfect except the vocal sound!

"Pod x3 bean - great piece of studio equipment" submitted May 12, 2011

Overall
Music Style: experimental, blues, jazz, prog, metal
Sound: I am fully satisfied with thi s machine in studio environment. For a live purposes, I would use it only directly to PA. not good sounding through a amplifier in my opinion Feature: i am satisfied with what it is made of Ease of Use: very easy Quality: probably not on the road, its made for studio use i think Value: surely is Manufacturer Support: no i havent dealt The Wow Factor: has great design, i loved it right from the very first look. i love it because iot is what it is - a collection of guitar, bass, pream amps and effects. Overall: i like it alot, and i am fully satisfied, working with it daily. i think it will last few years

Line 6 POD X3 Customer Review submitted December 7, 2009

Music Style: Rock, Blues
Sound: Sound quality is excellent with a ton of amp models, dual tone (to run two complete chains of effects and 2 different amp setups...the ultimate unit for having many, many different options. I use high gain amp sims both into an amp and direct FOH, depending on the venue. No question -- the best tone and most options I have ever had. I constantly get questions about my gear. Regarding the "Fizz" this has not been a problem for me...certainly no more than with tube amps and, in fact, a lot less than my tube amps and effects chains. Use of the excellent noise gate eliminates all of the noise. Killer effects...amp sims are really close to the intended targets...I use the Marshall JCM2000, Mesa Boogie Sims, Conner, Buddha, and Orange models most. Since nothing is perfect, I must add that I do not like the compressor models. I have never been happy with those and have been using an outboard Route 66, which is great. Oh - that raises this option too -- you can run outboard effects in front of the unit or in the loop and the amp sims react just like doing so in front of an amp.' USB! USB! USB! MAN! What recordings you can pull out of this thing into a DAW! It has guitar, bass, and vocal presets. The vocal thing is hard to nail since teh pot gain for the mic input is extraordinarily sensitive. This requires you to do a lot with software EQ but eventually it works fine. I have had mine for 2 years, so a lot of playing time has elapsed...can't live without it. Feature: Compressor models are minimally useful and give a "popping sound." Build quality is not as good as it should be since lots of folks have had problems with failing footswitches. So far, so good for me - no probs with the switches, but watch out... Vocal gain is hard to set properly. Most useful features? The numerous amp sims, cabs, and effects. DUAL TONE! and the USB recording features. Ease of Use: Extraordinarily easy to use, but you must read the manual to really get cookin'. Be sure to run the unit into the power amp section of an amplifier and bypass the eq on teh amp to get the best sound. XLR outs into FOH will blow you away. Quality: Not as solid as it should be for teh money. Mine has held up nicely with regular gigging, but a lot of folks on teh Line 6 forums have had problems. Footswitches fail -- this seems to be the biggest gaffe. I have also been perplexed as to why Line 6 did not build the X3 Live the same way they did the XT - out of steel. Value: Great deal for all of the features. Indispensable tool for live and recording if you play a lot of different stuff. Manufacturer Support: N/A

"Fizz. Zzzzzzzz. Shhhhhhhhhh." submitted August 13, 2009

By a customer from wp.pl
Musical Background: Recording amateur for about 10 years
Music Style: metal
Sound: Fizz. All the time. Every time you add some more drive to amp model you get nice simulation sound and.... fizz. This absolutely ruins any high gain sound. I've found some tricks to minimize this but this doesn't work. After tweaking EQ a 'zzzzzzz' changes to 'shhhhh' and cuts high frequences. There's a plenty of great simulations to choose from but every one that is not clean has got a fizz. Feature: I think this thing has got the highest number of amp simulations onboard i've ever seen in any multiefect. Possibilities are endless. Ease of Use: Very easy to use. BIG display and easy to use software for PC. Quality: Not perfect but good. Value: Would be GREAT, even GREATEST if not the fizzzzzz. Manufacturer Support: Line6 Monkey does a lot for me. The Wow Factor: I'm just selling it. After over year of trying to get rid of fizz. Overall: I don't know yet what will be next but definitely no more POD's.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-WYYG. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976