When you call, mention priority code 1617-HWDV

Rating and Reviews: Line 6 POD 2.0

32 customizable amp models, 16 digital effects. Includes power adapter.

"Heavy Metal Incredible" submitted April 15, 2011

Musical Background: Semi Pro
Music Style: Metal, Rock, Blues
Sound: The built in presets are in the ball park and with some editing they are absolutley perfect. I use the POD 2.0 into a pair of Marshall JCM900s and run it in stereo using only the power amp portion of the amps. I play heavy metal doing shreds, sweeps, and pull offs and the feeling back in the strings is amazing. I don't need to boost the volume for leads, it seems to have some sort of built in limiter that adjusts my volume for me. After playing guitar for over 30 years this is the sounds I've been looking for. Nice job... Even my harshest critics ask me how I get my tone and are floored when I tell them what I use. If the tone youre getting isn't right, the POD just needs a few tweaks to get it there. Feature: The Line6 editor makes it a breeze to edit the tone to your liking. Ease of Use: The Line6 Editor is about as simple to use as it can be. You'd have to be a moron to not understand it. Quality: Never had any problems, works perfect everytime. Value: I would have paid twice the amount and still thought it was a great deal. Manufacturer Support: I'll give this a number less than 10 because they had a small issue with Win7 and Java compatibility which they fixed. The Wow Factor: It would be nice if it was rack mounted. I know they have a more expensive version that is rack mountable but all their products should be made that way. Overall: This is it for me. I haven't found anything better and don't expect to for a long time.

"For the closet / up to semi pro -- this is a great deal for effects" submitted October 25, 2003

By a customer from earthlink.net
Overall
Music Style: Blues --old and new - BB to JLang and SRock from Allmans etc -Beatles old and Rockabilly selections always too
Sound: Almost a 10 but not quite--- the xp will get a better mix --- beware the old footboard does not work well with xp though the xp gives you usb connections and effect/ amps/ speakercab mix and match. Feature: best used in studio--- cant overdrive from the instrument and maintain quality of sound. Quality: awsome package and sturdy like a little tank Value: great value-- would love to see the next generation rack system use the xp options and give a third switch to overdrive at will. Manufacturer Support: great support folks--- you got questions? They have the answers! The Wow Factor: hot little item -- my blues studio back-mixes are now hotter thanks to line6 Overall: would stand behand them for studio use anytime

"line6 is the best i love the pod" submitted July 27, 2005

By a customer from juno.com
Overall
Musical Background: studio and gigging musician and song writter
Music Style: gospel and jazz
Sound: i have the origanal pod. it gives me the perfect tones for my style. now i use it mainly in the studio and it gives me a wide pallet of sounds and has never left me down.it gives me every thing i need. Feature: it came with an adapter. the most useful feature has to be the chromatic tuner as well as the stereo output. one effect i wish it had is a phaser. Quality: the construction is solid. some of the factory sounds are standard in my se up. its what i call my swiss army knife and it never fails. i have used it on the road several times. one thing is that i try to have more than one power supply because for some reason one wont work and one will and it does not handle cold temps. very well. Value: i would have paid double for it The Wow Factor: the bean shape gets noticed a lot. Overall: this will probably be my only device of its nature unless it is destroyed.i choose this product over others because myt research lead me to believe that it was best suited for the work that i typically do. if i lost my pod i guess i would have to get the 2.0

"POD 2.0 still value for money." submitted May 29, 2005

By a customer from quicknet.nl
Music Style: Jaz and Blues
Sound: I own this product already for a long time and it it still one of the greatest pieces of equipment I own. If it is in studio or on stage performances I could not do without it anymore. Feature: I own the old floorpad, The new ones are better but are much more expensive. value for money. Quality: Reliable piece of equipment, Nothing has gone broeken (so far) Value: Much value for your money. You get a lot for little money. Manufacturer Support: Had no need for repairs. Questions are answered pretty fast. The Wow Factor: I have it, nice shape of the equipment, not to big. easy to carry around. This is a very practical adition to my equipment Overall: I am still very statisfied, altough working with midi and others sorts of digital musicperformamce is making working with the 2.0 more difficult. I think that in a view years time I will get a new version of the pod. Or buy the newest Line-6 guitar with inbedded sounds and tones.

"The POD 2.0 is the greatest effects - pre-amp there is on the market Today ...... Period !!!" submitted July 6, 2003

By a customer from talk21e.com
Music Style: Metal, Rock Nu-Metal
Sound: The sound of the POD 2.0 is supreme! I mean the best! I use a Laney LC-II 100w amp and the sound quality is fenomonal! It has helped me achieve the sound i want 100%. I play music such as heavy metal, Rock, Punk and even some Classic Rock such as 'Jimmi Hendrix' and the POD 2.0 has all of sound and effects the you could possibly want. Feature: With my POD 2.0 I seperatly purchased a padded carry case for it, Which is a nessessary for keeping it in good shape. Also i purchased a mounting bracket and a 'Line 6 FB - 4' stomp box. The 'FB - 4' is very useful when you want to change your effect during a song! Exellent quality !! Quality: With the POD 2.0 quality comes as standard. No loose bits! The POD is made from Hardened Aluminium which is nice and solid. I can depend on it, and not worry that it is going break on me. I myself have toured with it and used it on stage and its still in great working order ! Value: I think the POD 2.0 is reasonably priced for the Quality of the product Manufacturer Support: I recently had a free service on the POD because of the 5 year warrant. They cleaned it up good ! Friendly service too ! The Wow Factor: The POD looks real good in thye metallic red! The bass POD looks good in the meatllic gun metal gray as well ! Overall: I think this product will last me a life time! Seriously!! The quality of this product and the effects and sounds are supreme!! They will never go out of date.

"Download tones from the Internet radical!" submitted January 15, 2007

By a customer from home-recording-studio-guide.com
Musical Background: All
Music Style: Jazz Bleus Rock etc...
Sound: The best feature on this is the way you can download tones from other people throgh the internet...sooo cool!! So you want a great blues Jeff Healy tone....bam you got it into your POD within minutes. Everything else is easy and very satisfied wth tones. thanks! Overall: 3 years

Line 6 POD 2.0 Customer Review submitted March 7, 2005

Overall
Sound: out of all the effects processors I have some by in my 7 years of playing I have to say this one produces the best effects overall without distortint the overall tone

"Superb piece of gear!!!!!!!!!" submitted April 8, 2005

Musical Background: Hobbyist/active musician, playing for 10 yrs
Music Style: Rock, progressive rock, fusion
Sound: I get what I want!!!! great stuff.... but the in effects column, you cant use more than 1 effect on a patch (best of my knowledge)... and the chorus tends to give a flanger effect if not editted carefully. I would say get the POD for the AMP modes and get a rack for effects ... line 6 racks effects are awesome...... Feature: Looks cute.. very easy to handle as the knobs are there to be tweeked and you get the sound!!!! Quality: great great great!! value for money Value: its the best not only in its price range but beats other gears of other companies that are priced higher than the POD 2.0 Manufacturer Support: I think it must be good.. never had to deal with them... says a lot about the quality!! The Wow Factor: This is what I wanted all my life... I was wasting time on other procesors that have a synthetic and hollow tone. Overall: great buy!!!!!!1

Line 6 POD 2.0 Customer Review submitted December 17, 2008

Musical Background: Musician, Music teacher, songwriter, music engineer
Sound: The sound is ok but it depends of the guitar. I used to have a low sustain guitar and it was really good. Now with the Epiphone it's a true hell. The sound is very narrow and thin in the high distortion. Feature: Yes it has a lot so even with a bad guitar or with an unsuitable guitar you will find out the sound that matches your personal expectations Ease of Use: I think it's ok Quality: Nice Value: Good value for the amp. It sounds much better than a more expensive guitar effect tool. Manufacturer Support: Never needed it The Wow Factor: Yes I do Overall: A must have for a studio. I found out abt this product once I saw it using it in an expensive studio.

Line 6 POD 2.0 Customer Review submitted December 31, 2005

Sound: I am quite satisfied with the distortion effects but the clean sound is really suck. The clean sound is much better without POD. Overall: It's quite a satisfactory effect that I have owned but not still the one that I actually want.

"Don't just wonder..BUY IT!!!" submitted March 11, 2004

Overall
Sound: The sound is the best part! All the diffrent effects that can be used is amazing..It makes all of the other Digital Guitar effects look bad! Feature: The POD 2.0 comes with 16 diffrent effects. The best features is where you combine the effects togeather and it will save the sound you like. Another feature is that the sound system has MIDI so it let's you hook the system to your computer! Also comes with a bulit in tuner. Quality: The POD 2.0 has the highest quality in guitar effects. When I use my guitar I take the system everywhere I go. Value: IT"S WORTH IT.. Stop wondering JUST BUY IT!!!! Manufacturer Support: Line 6 has made the best digtal guitar effects yet!! They have all the best stuff. The Wow Factor: The POD 2.0 goes beyond any digtal guitar effects. Overall: OVERALL this is the only effects i use for my guitar because i know it give the best sounds, quality, and joy for me and my guitar!

"Only a recording device." submitted May 30, 2004

Music Style: Alternative
Value: Ya it has all the cool effects...But i only use about 10 at the most! Overall: This product the POD 2.0 is a very complex device. This guitar processer is mostly for recording. It was all kinds of effects but lets you choose the correct sound. That's why, the POD 2.0 is more for recording...If your going to record something you want the best sound. Well you can a adjust that. So overall its really good for recording, but bad for just a fool around time.

When you call, mention priority code 1617-HWDV. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976