When you call, mention priority code 15HD-F2VW

Rating and Reviews: Line 6 Pocket POD

The Line 6 Pocket POD is great for modeling on the go. The Line 6 Pocket POD features 32 amp models, 16 cab models, and 16 effects.

"Great for practice!" submitted July 28, 2007

Overall
Sound: Pretty good, I like it. Not all the sounds are great but most are pretty darn good Feature: A lot of features. Can plug mp3 player into it and play along. Tuner works great. Ease of Use: Not the easiest to learn. Took a little while to get it dialed in. Quality: It is plastic. Value: A lot for the price. Manufacturer Support: never dealt with them so can't really say The Wow Factor: Small and works great. Overall: Great for pratice. If you want a floorboard to attach to it buy a floor model. It is great for what is made for. Small practice and can attach it to your belt.

"So much for so little." submitted March 7, 2009

Overall
Sound: i got this last Christmas, and it kicks butt. I love the features of this lil processor, and when using the custom downloads, you can also manipulate the settings of those . Feature: It has a noise gate, three tone controls,delay,reverb, plus alot of different artists presets that you can choose from. Ease of Use: Using the USB port, you can go to Line 6's website and get more tones from the CustomTone link. Quality: Yes it is made from plastic, but it is a "Pocket POD", not an effect pedal. Value: For $120, you get so much out of this than just an ordinary effect pedal Manufacturer Support: Line 6 has their $#it together. Their site is very user friendly, and helpful.

"UN-BEAT-ABLE!" submitted October 26, 2010

By a customer from wp.pl
Overall
Musical Background: home recording freak:)
Music Style: more than one
Sound: Sound is really nice. No absurd stuff like I had in Digitech RP250, although not as tweakable. Sounds really good, and for the money it's brilliant. Sounds respond well to playing, they are expressive. Haven't tweaked the sound through the application but did so using the knobs and it's OK. I can't say it's any worse than RP255 in terms of sound quality. Just played with Paddy Milner - plugged in the CD player with his album and jammed along. It was fun and sounded like recorded with him actually:)) I used Beyerdynamic DT250 headphones. Feature: For the money it's great although still leaves a bit to be desired. You cant compare it to effects with dozens of knobs and stuff. Still in this size they managed to pack A LOT. And again: unbeatable for the price + one feature that the hi end lacks IT'S PORTABLE!!!! Ease of Use: Take a quick look at the manual and you'll get what you want. Quality: It's plastic but that's understandable, innit? Have only had it 2 days. If it was titanium and stuff it wouldnt cost $120 and that's what I paid. Value: It rules in its class. It sets the standards. Manufacturer Support: Havent had to turn to them yet, too soon:) The Wow Factor: Can you say it's voluptous? Nope. But I did want it:)) Overall: They should give an 9V adapter to it, not only batteries but that's fixable:)

"Awesome little tool!" submitted September 9, 2007

By a customer from verizon.net
Music Style: Rock, Classic Rock, Some Metal
Sound: Sound is awesome, great for playing around or taking it on a road trip. Feature: Good all around product. Great to have custom downloads as and option. Ease of Use: Very playable. Quality: Plastic so not sure how it would hold up on a fall. Value: How can you beat the price and all the features. Manufacturer Support: Never called so I'll give it ok The Wow Factor: Awesome ! Overall: This should be around a while with all the updates and downloads you can get.

"It is what it is...." submitted July 15, 2007

By a customer from bellsouth.net
Overall
Musical Background: Singer, songwriter, musician, recording engineer......
Music Style: Country, Rock, Mix....
Sound: Okay let me clarify by saying this is the best at what it does which is digitally recreate a truckload of effects and amps and it does it fantastic!! The sounds this little thing puts out are nothing short of incredible. And this coming from someone who has spent the majority of his career in analog heaven. Feature: Again this thing does alot. It is just packed full and the combinations of effects and amps are just endless. The fact that you can practice with this using headphones then run a cord to your amp and play throuh it is a huge feature that is usually only found on the bigger boards. But wheres the foot switch? Just like the POD, the pocketPOD should have had an optional foot controller. I'm not even sure there would be a way to plug it in to the current model. Maybe in future models, maybe just buy the big brother, which leaves this in the drawer or tucked away in your gig bag while you setting up your larger more usable POD. Ease of Use: Out of fairness, like anything else, once you have played with this for a while it gets really easy to use. But it takes a while and since it is small the controls are small, nothing to mount it on while you tweak the settings and fight the cords pulling it into the floor where you wish you had a pedal to stomp on. But it does what it does. Another great Line 6 feature is the ability to plug it into the computer and adjust settings and save your own sounds as presets in the POD. The problem is the software is not quite finished and users including myself have never actually got the software to run. My program wont even load. So hopefully in the near future they will get the bugs out. It is a free download from their site and you dont need the software to use and enjoy the pocketPOD Quality: Feels a little cheap but then again I havent dropped it yet. A little afraid to find out just how durable it is. I love this thing and I'm not quite ready to see if it would break. It is meant to be ultralight and ultra portable and thats exactly what it is. Value: Tons of bang for very little buck!!! For the price you cant beat it. A little over what I would have normally paid for this type of device but seeing as how prices tend to run on popularity I didnt mind paying a few bucks more. The Wow Factor: Just pick it up!!! Enough said!! Overall: The only reason I didnt give it a ten is because I am already looking at the big brother POD, or maybe even PODxt. I would have loved being able to plop this thing down on a waiting foot controller and be in floor board heaven after I had spent the last 2 hours on the bus dialing in the tones. It is what it is... and a little bit more.
15 of 18 people (83.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"POD redefines the meaning of quality..." submitted August 16, 2007

Music Style: Christian / Rock / Orchestral / Ambient
Sound: The sound quality is AMAZING!!!! I have used it already to record and all you have to do is play around with it a little to get the sound you want (I suggest using a mixer though to really tweak it). The sound is amazing though, I cant believe that quality comes out of this little thing. Feature: Pretty easy to use, I just wish it had a foot controller so I wouldnt have to turn the knobs to change effects. Ease of Use: Easy Quality: Ill say it again...AMAZING!!! Value: Usually for quality like this it costs at least 500-600 dollars! Its just insane that you pay only 130 for this. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: Oh yea...its hot. lol! Overall: I think I will hang on to this one for a LONG time. At least until I have enough money one day for the xtPro.

"BITTER SWEET" submitted January 24, 2013

By steve M in buffalo, NY
Musical Background: play guitar for 11 years
Music Style: Blues,rock,country ect..
Sound: The sound is very good,all amp models are usefull,reverb is a little weak, If you play it through an amp you must play it through the clean channel or it will sound like a transtor radio,especialy on a heavily voiced amp. The POD responds on pick dynamicks and the use of your volume pot, witch is very surprising. Feature: This thing has more features than you'l need,,Once you hook it up to your computer you can dial in your sound or use someone else's. Its the most portable thing I own,I bring a laptop,guitar,and pocket pod to open mics and plug right into the pa and jam. I use it to record as well,all you need is a cd recorder and a pair of cheep monitors that have 2 inputs,, I love it Ease of Use: If you can read,, you should'nt have a problem. Quality: Its plastic, I never droped it to see if it can handle it Value: You can't a stomp box for this amount of money Manufacturer Support: no dealings The Wow Factor: I don't car for wow,, I want something I can use, and this is it Overall: As a gear freak, this is a must have thing,you can plug it in the wall or use batteries so you can jam on a road trip,plug it in the aux in on the stereo..It's so small it flup all around.

"Line 6 Pocket POD Guitar Amp Modeler " submitted November 28, 2013

By Robert E in Celina, OH
Musical Background: Guitar only at home
Music Style: Rock, blues
Overall: This is the 1st time I have ever used anything like the line 6 pocket amp. I love the sounds and the ease of use it provides. great addition to my gear.

"WOW!!!!!" submitted September 27, 2007

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Music Style: rock, blues, jazz
Sound: WOW! It could not get any better for something this size! Feature: It had all the things that a traveling guitarist would need, even has a silet tuner. Ease of Use: It was easy to use once I got the hang of it. It took me a while to get used to it. (I'm use to the pod xt) Quality: It was very good quality but it may not do so well being bumped around everywhere. Value: iIt is so worth the cash. It sounds like a $800 item!! Manufacturer Support: I never used it. The Wow Factor: I want this thing so badly right now. Overall: I highly recommend that you stp starring at the pictures and go get it!

"a more realistic view" submitted May 17, 2009

Musical Background: Hobbyist, Active Musician, Recording Engineer
Music Style: Rock, Alternative,Techno
Sound: It is OK for what it is at the price point. Feature: Screen could be larger, The shape should be redesigned just another typical marketing ploy to stand out and say I have a pod. Ease of Use: Even if it is one of the best around for what it is. It could vastly be improved in the layout. The controls IE 4 way switch is confusing at best. Up/down/across who knows where you will end up. The software is a joke and is third party and it is not supported by line monkey. It came with 2 major glitches since 2007 and line 6 does not even support it with its own software. The whole setup indicates the sounds may actually have been developed by its users and not so much line 6 them self. Quality: I gave this rating base on its own merits and not whats not available else where. assessing the whole unit from software to hard ware. software should have came from line 6 and not a third party. the ease of controls/ shape/ bulk should be set back to the drawing board. Value: Again this is still one of best on the market which is not really saying much for it or the rest that is available. Manufacturer Support: this is related to the above 2. Since line 6 does not really support it by suppling it own soft ware there cant be any real support. The Wow Factor: no commit Overall: if something else came out with none of the items that I all ready mentions I would have bought it.

"A really great idea faulted by lack of installing help. If you buy it just expect to get it for the presets on it already." submitted January 31, 2008

Musical Background: amatuer
Music Style: rock, blues
Sound: It sounds great, but its annoying to use, and the online help sucks. It does not work with their website without calling a computer nerd. They don't tell you on the pod box or press release that they shipped out with software bugs. Computers are not recognizing the pdo without doing some computer work. Feature: People should upsell the adapter with it or sell a pod with adapter for more than the regular. It kills batteries Ease of Use: cool if it included a little better manual and the website worked. Quality: Its made in china, what do you expect. I bet it lasts about a year. Value: I'd investigate the digitech, you can see which effects you are picking much easier Manufacturer Support: It should just come with a cd to install so it works, like cameras and stuff do. The Wow Factor: Looks really good. Its not really a pocket pod though, I have a plastic box for all the crap that goes with it (cables, usb cable, headphones, adapter cable, manual, batteries, etc) Overall: Ill probably sell it if they don't update their download tones software to work with my computer. crap.

"horrible sounds" submitted March 15, 2008

Overall
Music Style: Rock, "Alternative"
Sound: It sounds really bad. It's intended to be plugged into a 50 bucks amp with a squire. Ease of Use: Very simple to use. Quality: Great quality. The battery runs out too fast though. Value: It saves you more money to buy a boss. Because you will soon realize how digitalized and fake the effects are. Then you have to buy a better one and together you pay more. Manufacturer Support: haven't dealt with them because i rarely use my pod. The Wow Factor: yeah I was expecting too much... Overall: It is nothing but a nice little toy. Don't recommend anyone to buy it. Unless you just want one of these.

When you call, mention priority code 15HD-F2VW. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976