When you call, mention priority code 156P-RV4G

Rating and Reviews: Line 6 Echo Park

Choose from a variety of delay patterns including Ping-Pong, Swell, Slap, and Sweep. This pedal offers Analog, Tape, and Digital delay models.

"Nice idea, decent value, but a little flimsy." submitted June 8, 2010

By a customer from losergeek.com
Music Style: Rock and Punk
Sound: The sound of the 'delays' seem a little thin to me. It's great that you have the options of tape/digital/analog, but they don't quite seem to cut through the way they do on my digitech delay, even when you kick up the level, it's like they are loosing something. Feature: Features are great on this pedal - you're not going to find another stomp box at this price that packs the amount of options into something this size or price. If you want a flexible delay unit, this is definitely the way to go. Ease of Use: The soft tap for tap tempo is a little hard to get the hang of, especially on stage when you've got adrenaline flowing. Otherwise, it's all pretty self explanatory Quality: Low marks here. The reviews elsewhere about daisy chaining are accurate - this pedal absolutely needs it's own power supply or batter. And this is coming from someone that generally has a pretty noisy setup and doesn't care about a bit of hum. I had to dish out for another supply, which isn't the end of the world, but it does make things slightly more complicated. Also, the knobs are really flimsy - I've already cracked one off, and they feel like they are always about to break. This is a great pedal for at home or in the studio, but I'm considering switching back to my digitech for shows until I need all the extra features. Value: This is a really good value, but think hard about the features you need and the environment where you will use it. Personally if I had my time back I might give up a couple of the bells and whistles and pay a little extra for the Boss DD7, just to get the reliability. Manufacturer Support: Not sure yet - we'll see how easy it is to get a replacement knob. Overall: If I have any other problems with it I might end up turfing it.

Line 6 Echo Park Customer Review submitted September 9, 2005

Overall
Sound: Very Nice Delays and Options Feature: Needs Its Own Power Supply For Best Sound Quality: Built Strong. Time Will Tell If It Lasts. Value: I Love This Pedal Manufacturer Support: They Are Fairly Responsive But Not Great Overall: Great Pedal. No Noise or Problems

Line 6 Echo Park Customer Review submitted April 22, 2005

Overall
Sound: Haven't had a chance to really critique the sound, but plugged into my rig for the first time last night and it held its own against other delay pedals I've owned (Boss DD-3, EHX Memory Man Deluxe) Feature: Wow - tape, analog, and digital modes, and then the ability to tap quarter or eighth notes, swell, reverse, ping-pong. This pedal is loaded and that's why I got it Quality: Heavy as a brick - I would probably freak more if I dropped it as opposed to dropping a Boss Value: A ton of features, good sound, and Line 6 quality. Manufacturer Support: no experience Overall: Probably the last delay I'll need.

"the best" submitted October 25, 2005

Music Style: rock, hardcore, metal
Sound: The efffect quality far surpasses other delay effect pedals Feature: so many different effects, youll never get bored. Quality: the thing is an oak Value: I think the price is right. Definately better and cheaper than the Boss DD6 Manufacturer Support: havent dealt with them yet, but im sure they are great. The Wow Factor: it looks cool as well as functions great.

"Get an old one!" submitted August 2, 2010

By a customer from hotmail.co.uk
Overall
Music Style: crashed on the moor
Sound: Sounds good- pretty processed but acceptable for mad stuff not requiring a proper amp Feature: Good range of features- pretty much like the DL4 and easier to use! Ease of Use: Takes some time but easier than the DL4 and better than Boss delays Quality: I've had one of these previously and a DL4. The quality of the manufacture of the pedal has dropped from an acceptable level. It used to be metal, robust and well built- now it's plastic and flimsy and kids toy like. Rubbish and still at the same price! I'm selling mine and looking for an old model- disappointing! Value: I don't know about other digital delays other than line 6, boss and MXR. The Boss DD6 and DL4 are good value compared to this. Manufacturer Support: No opinion though judging by the plap line 6 are offering now- it's probably naff The Wow Factor: Like a blow-up! Overall: It's got trails and it's not too processed sounding- it's otherwise a kid's toy

"ITS COOL GO GET IT" submitted May 27, 2007

Musical Background: musician
Music Style: avant-garde
Sound: the sound is pretty cool. the only thing that I got to complain on is that it's not really true bypass, so the thing hisses like crazy, but I'm not a little prick I can handle a little hiss it's not like it interupts my playing. Live sound it holds up, for recording though, it's hard to get that hiss out of there. The tape setting is cool it works real well to put the mod all the way up for this effect setting. The digital setting is pretty cool too, in this setting you can mess around and get it to act like a short looper if you mess with it right. analog setting is cool Feature: the knobs and buttons rule Ease of Use: it's fairly easy to use this pedal all you gotta do is mess around with it and you get it Quality: quality is pretty good, it's heavy like every one says. the only thing is that f'n hiss Value: it's an alright value, but I always think things are over priced Manufacturer Support: never dealt with the company before The Wow Factor: yeah sure Overall: over all I love this pedal a lot, there's a lot of things you can do with it, it's built tough, it's gotta cool name, you can make it a simi looper if you want, it's cool, go get one

"Its a BRICK!!" submitted April 4, 2006

Musical Background: Professional touring/recording Guitarist
Music Style: Pop Rock
Sound: I have owned so many delays, i thought i was going to be able to get solid tap tempo's and great DL4 like tones. not the case. These delays are thin sounding, and as a lot of other reviews state its noisy as heck without the right power supply and it wont work with L6 power adapter. Feature: Cool ideas-very thin sounding! The Wow Factor: I thought i was getting a much lighter version of the DL4-no way-its quite a bit heavier than the DL4 almost twice as heavy! i wont ever put on my board due to weight. Overall: Bottom line-Thin sounding, literal weight of a brick, bad hiss without designated wall wart. Not for me!!

"HMMMMM" submitted November 16, 2004

Overall
Musical Background: Shredding,and insane apeggio sweeping.
Music Style: Melodic Metal,Neo-Classical Metal.. may i add. Children of Bodom are the Best. and Jason Becker Is The Best of The Best Guitaris
Sound: its pretty good. Feature: a lot of options and difirent stuff u can play aroun with. Quality: great Value: not bad for 150.. its gives u nice cleans delays . for the price . im impressed.. Manufacturer Support: haven't had any problems with it yet The Wow Factor: i Own It .

"Great on paper... but only a great paperweight." submitted July 11, 2005

Music Style: multiple styles
Sound: Noise problem. Horrible 60hz humm unless you get the separate power supply or use batteries... that's probably why Line 6 is offering the free power supply rebate - you really need one. You can even hear noise when twisting the knobs. I tried it with a battery (the one provided "free" is a cheap one that doesn't work, so I had to use a heavy duty battery) and there was still a lot of hiss when the unit was on. Unacceptable even for live use. I've owned Boss DD3, Line 6 DL4, Boss DD6 and this is by far the worst in signal loss & noise. Feature: The features (on paper) are the best. a small pedal (unlike the Line 6 DL4) with tap tempo AND on/off capability at the same time (unlike the Boss DD6) with stereo ins/outs that actually does stereo delay when you are running stereo in (unlike the dd6). Has functional stuff like digital and analog delay sounds - not a bunch of stupid useless toy stuff. Quality: outside looks and feels very solid. solid metal comstruction - it's kinda heavy for someone trying to avoid the mammoth DL4, actually. Pity the inside is full of cheap garbage. The knobs and switches are not sturdy either. Value: The hype about line 6 products makes this pedal an absolute rip-off. Pity the functional ideas aren't available in a boss pedal. Manufacturer Support: This pedal is going back in the mail tomorrow, so I won't know about the line 6 support. They should have supported the manufacturing process in their Chinese sweat shops. The Wow Factor: Did want it. Got it. Don't want it anymore. Overall: Had high expectations because of the awesome features - tap tempo built in, small, true stereo... just dissapointed with the lack of quality on the inside.

When you call, mention priority code 156P-RV4G. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976