When you call, mention priority code 14PX-P2BZ

Rating and Reviews: Line 6 M13 Modeler Pedal

This all-in-one FX modeler packs over 100 distortions, delays, reverbs and filters -- plus a 28-second looper. Store 48 pedalboard setups for instant recall!

"Your effects pedal search ends here!" submitted August 26, 2010

By a customer from uwindsor.ca
Music Style: Rock, Classic Rock, Prog Rock, Prog Metal
Sound: Sounds great. A lot of the pedals are modeled perfectly. My only complaint is that the Compressors are a little weak. I have since gone out and purchased a TC Electronics Compressor pedal and use my M13 for everything else. Feature: The features are great. How can you complain about having every effect under the sun for $500? The only reason I gave this a 9 instead of a 10 is because you can only use 4 effects at once and not all 12. I'm sure it's likely a processor issue, and to get a stronger processor would mean a higher price though so 4 at once is still pretty good. Even with that said though, this pedal is a steal at $500. It's got a every effect you could ever need. EVER! and it's also got a looper and a tuner. Also, Line 6 updates the firmwear for this thing from time to time (for free). They add features, and even add more effects. Like the Pitch Shift filter modeled after a Digi-Tech Whammy pedal that was included in the latest upgrade. They really listen to suggestions from users too. If you have something you want to see in the future, just mention it to the people at Line 6 and there's a good chance you might see it in the next update. To update, you'll need a MIDI to USB adapter. Another really cool feature... It has 2 expression pedal inputs and you can use your expression to control any parameters you want. You can even have it control multiple parameters in opposite directions (Eg. Turn your gain up and your bass down at the same time) Ease of Use: The thing is so easy to use that you will never even need to print the manual from the Line 6 site. Just select your effect, turn the knobs (I love that it has the knobs like a real analog pedal!) and your preset is saved automatically. You can turn the auto-save off if you want to, but why would you? I would still recommend printing the manual as it will show you a lot more than you ever thought was possible with a multi-effect pedal. Even the more advanced features that you'll find in the manual are super easy. So easy, even a caveman can do it....wait I think that line is taken already. Quality: Seems to be built very solidly. No plastic parts other than the knobs and screens, but everything you step on is solid metal. Very easy to transport, and it's really nice to have all your effects in one place rather than having to carry around a bunch of pedals, cables, and adapters. Value: You will not find a better pedal for a better price. The TC Nova System is pretty close I guess, and they're the exact same price, but if you ask me the M13 is a superior product. If you want something better than the M13, you'll have to shell out well over $1000 for a TC G System or something of that nature, but even that pedal doesn't have any gain pedals in it. Get this pedal! Manufacturer Support: The Line 6 website has a great support forum dedicated to the M13 also for all its users. If you have any questions or problems, go there, and chances are that your question will be answered within a couple of hours. I have never needed any repairs or had any problems, but have still used the forum for general questions and exchanging cool ideas with other users. If you get the pedal, check out the forum. The Wow Factor: It looks real cool. Looks a lot like a Voodoo Labs MIDI pedalboard and costs about the same. BUT it actually has all the effects built in. It's not just an expensive bunch of buttons. The multiple coloured LEDs and all the switches make it look like it belongs on a space shuttle. It looks especially cool on a dark stage. Don't be fooled though; this isn't a matter of fashion over function...this is fashion AND function. Overall: I don't imagine looking for another product all together. I did mention earlier that I found the TC compressor pedal to be better than the compressor models in the M13, and I could maybe see getting frustrated with being limited to only 4 effects at once. With that said though, I rarely even use 4 at once, so as long as you place your effects strategically, where you don't have two that you'd like to use at the same time situated in the same columns, you'll be fine.

"The M13... it's not just for breakfast anymore" submitted June 2, 2011

Music Style: Rock, blues ,jazz
Sound: The sound quality is awesome. You can fine tune pretty much everything to get a sound and tone that you like. Feature: The M13 has so much built into it, it will take a very long time to find out what to do with all of it. Ease of Use: Overall, it's like running 4 stompboxes of whatever you want in any order... set them up just like single units in a row. Then you can run it like I do, with some of the effects in front of the amp, and some of them into the loop. Quality: It's a tank Value: Yeah, you get a pantload of effects for the price of a few. Manufacturer Support: I haven't dealt with Line 6 myself, but I have checked on a couple of questions on their forums, and they appear to be fairly responsive The Wow Factor: It's laid out great, easy to use, I LIKE IT!!! Overall: I don't see me replacing it any time soon, there is really nothing out there to take it's place

"you'll never need to buy another pedal" submitted March 26, 2009

Overall
Musical Background: active musician/home studio enthusiast
Music Style: punk/indie rock
Sound: i've spent some time and some serious money building a respectable guitar rig. i own a gibson explorer, and a gibson sg standard. my amp is the new marshall jvm 210h which i run through a marshall 1960a cab. my last move was to build a pedal board for my rig, but after discovering this thing there was no reason to go any further. this whole unit is 24 bit which is clearer than cd quality (thats only 16 bit) and it shows. the sound is top notch. all the the effects modeling is really good, and gives you not only the newest and best version of each effect but lets you dial in all the old ones too. i agree, if you have a good amp with good distortion you probably won't need the distortions this pedal has, but the compressors that are in the distortion modeling are really good and can really sweeten your overall tone. this is the best piece of gear i've bought in years. and considering you could spend well over $1500 for all of its counterparts, the price is actually a steal. this unit is really quiet, and it does not substantially degrade your tone which wiring numerous pedals together inevitably does. i love it. Feature: this is an entire pedalboard in one package. everything you could want is in included (well, no wah but i dont use that anyway). compressors, modulations, delays, an awesome loooper, reverbs, filters.... its everything, all in one package. the only thing i had to add was an actual pedalboard to house and protect it. you don't need to buy a powered board either which will save you around $100 since the included wire is quite long. Ease of Use: the beauty with this is it really is as easy as the "bonehead simple" rating suggests. and with each effect (and optional expression pedal) it also gives you the flexibility to really tweak and create your sound. Quality: this pedal is pretty rugged. all metal housing, all metal footswitches and a roll bar. this pedal would be great on the road, but like i said i bought a hardshell case just to make sure the screens dont get damaged. god forbid something fell and cracked one of the screens while you were driving to a gig or whatever. thats probably the only weak point, but its not because of shotty workmanship. screens are screens. Value: best bang for your buck. i would have paid more than the $500 i did for this thing. its just got so much. your not gonna need every effect it has to offer, but it feels good knowing if i ever need it it's there. and the effects i use frequently are absolutely great. if you read this much, buy it. you'll love it. Manufacturer Support: i have a bunch of line 6 stuff and to date nothing has broken that i didnt accidentally break myself. i have emailed line 6 and they are very good at answering quickly. they were giving away expression pedals during the time i bought this product and line 6 was good enough to email me a few times to let me know due to the volume of free pedals they were giving away i would have to wait another few weeks but was not forgotten about. i thought that was kinda cool.
39 of 41 people (95.12%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Line 6 M13 Modeler Pedal Customer Review submitted November 1, 2011

Music Style: Rock/ Metal
Sound: You can get it all for the M13. Crisp cleans to rip your face off distortion. Feature: What more could you possibly want?? Put it together with a good tube head it sounds amazing. Ease of Use: Takes some time to understand all the features but spend a day with it and the advanced guide and you will be a pro Quality: Had an issue with the first one i got but Line 6 and zzounds fixed it right away. The one I have now is a TANK!!! Value: I compared a lot of different effects units and this one gave me all the flexibility that I could ever want. I can pull any tone out of here and if you search line6.com you can find tons more. Manufacturer Support: Zzounds and Line 6 were very helpful with my issue. Send a new one as soon as I shipped the old one. They passed in transit. I got it in 2 days

"M-13: Quality, Portability, Functionality and Value" submitted May 6, 2011

Overall
Music Style: Punk, rock, pop, indie...fake metal?
Sound: The pedal is great. It's a little pricey, but I've found it to be completely worth it. Digital effects have come along way, in terms of sound quality. For the price of 1 or 2 boutique pedals you can have every standard effect (distortion, delay, reverb, flanged, tremolo, etc.) and a ton of less common effects like filters and such. The sound quality might not be quiet as warm as analog pedals, but Line-6 made it really easy to sacrifice (hardly) quality for quantity. Feature: By far my favorite feature is the tap-tempo for nearly every effect. I had previously looked into getting a tremolo with a built in tap-tempo and they were all nearly $250 and up. The M-13 is built great, as well. It's all metal other than the screen covers, which are plastic. Though it is easy to say that is a weak point, I'm not sure what I would suggest it to be replaced with. Other than that, it seems very solid. Ease of Use: It's pretty easy to get good sounds out of the M-13. There are also a ton of built-in presets in case you can't dial your own sound in. I really enjoy the ability to change your effect type and customize each pedal's parameters. Quality: Built very solid. Tone quality for some effects leaves a little more to be desired. Value: I found it very easy to justify the price for myself, though it was difficult to come across the money. It's a ton of features, it's portable, it sounds good, and no messy wad of cables. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: On top of building the pedal to last, they matched the lights to the effects original housing color. For instance, the delays are green, which is the color of the Line-6 DL-4 (delay modeler). It is really quite aesthetically pleasing and is an easy way to tell if you've kicked on the right effect. Overall: I can't see a pedal coming along in the near future that could compete with the quality, features and functionality. Although, the new M-5 looks pretty awesome. I wouldn't need it, due to the massive amount of options that the M-13 provides. However, I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't need multiple effects running at the same time.

"WOW! Great Stomp-box modeler" submitted June 16, 2014

By Phillip G in Mobile, AL
Overall
Musical Background: Professional musician, Playing for over 40 years, Guitar, Bass, Keys
Music Style: Christian Rock, Recording Producer/Arranger, and Session Artist
Overall: All I can say is this thing is awesome! great compression, reverbs, delays, and overdrives...all in one box, customizable and sounds great! Couple of things I would add - 1. A model with one (or even better, two; one for master volume, and one programmable per appropriate effect, e.g., wah pedal) expression pedals build in to the unit. 2. A direct out (with level control and ground lift) XLR for running into recording or PA. 3. A headphone jack for private practice 4. An Aux IN for CD, SmartPhone, etc... to play along with... I didn't need any amp modeling, so this thing is perfect. Especially for Worship at my church.

"Check it out for yourself" submitted August 19, 2008

Overall
Sound: Delays, Mods and Filters are out of this world. And they are time-synched globally. The Distortions are usable, but I prefer to get my gain from an amp. Feature: Easy to use. FX send loop is awesome. The looper kicks butt too. Ease of Use: Has some really advanced features, but is as easy to use as a stompbox.
37 of 49 people (75.51%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Greath sound and intuitive professional workflow" submitted August 31, 2013

By Davide P in Nebbiuno, NA
Musical Background: Pro musician
Music Style: Mostly rock
Overall: At the beginning i was sceptical because i'm not a big fan of pod like unit, but here we don't have cab simulator but only pedal and the sound is very good and extremely musical, also great is the integration with external hardware with the fx loop, exp pedals. All the sound is good, deelay and filter in front of all, the distorsion block is not at the level of an axe fx but is not bad at all, i often use a couple of it in conjuction with my existing analog pedals with greath satisfaction. The overall quality is good enough for gigging in tranquillity and the support is really good. The looper feature works also very well!

"Not worth the money." submitted March 23, 2011

Musical Background: Hobiest / Audiophile / recording engineer
Music Style: rock/ jazz/ blues / hard rock/ pop / rb
Sound: I gave the M13 a 7 because of the delays which were really nice. Harmony not too bad/ octave so so/ flanger ok / phaser yup/ reverb was a waste/ wah.. why bother / other effects ok if you use them. Chorus Horrible. Look for the money buy a boss GT 10. I did. I tried a multitude of other products including the Zoom g9.2/ vox tonelab st / vox tonelab le/ boss me 70 and others. Boss seems to get your most bang for the buck. Line 6. Sorry folks if you think this is the cats meow well you haven't used the boss gt 10 or took the time to use it. M13 strong points: see below because it was not sound. (except the delays as previously mentioned)distortions sounded typical line 6 like all their products. Like bees.... Presets are useless and all have to be tweaked. For some guys who tell you on their videos how they are all musicians. Maybe they should just play and not design gear. Or maybe they design gear because they could not make it as musicians??? Sorry line 6 fans... Hey they are trying I give them that much. The concept is good. Just the execution... Feature: My first complaint. NO USB inter-phase to upgrade the unit. Why do we have to use a midi input for this when our computers use USB?? Well the stock sounds can be tweaked easily which was nice but have hawk vision because the display sucks... Nice pretty colors..HA HA but that will help you figure which mode your in. Stomp / Mod / Delay / reverb / Preamp. But wait I mentioned 5 in which you can only use 4. Also the colors only tell you the modes not which effect is being used. Get out the masking tape. Forget using it on stage unless you use glow in the dark ink. So which effect can you do without??? Sorry for 500.00 I want them all. Buy a GT10 you get them all. The looper is hard to use and not as easy as some other units. On / off / record with two buttons is nice why do I have to have a separate button for each??? So it makes it more difficult to record and change tones mid stream compared to others I have tried. I returned it...Almost go the HD500 to replace it but after further investigation and suggestions. Boss won out. Ease of Use: Yes this was easy to use and set up and tweak. No manual needed. They did get this correct... Nice job line 6. Except the damn looper... why not a separate on off.. you get a 7 for that.. Quality: I did not have it long enough. so I can't tell you it was heavy big an bulky and felt solid. Too bad the expression pedal was a piece of junk... Value: No way for the money can you justify the sound quality compared to effects units costing half as much. Manufacturer Support: I never had to use them I heard good things... The Wow Factor: Very sexy that what drew me in... Until I got it and used it. Overall: I kept it for the weekend and shipped it back after a full 24 hours of tweaking and testing....

"SOUNDS NO OTHER CAN DUPLICATE!" submitted March 15, 2010

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Musical Background: Wanna Be Musician
Music Style: ALL!
Sound: This pedal has almost EVERY pedal and effects built in. BUT, for me the best is that Line 6 took it even further and you can adjust any and all of them. You can change type, order, depth, and on and on if you get it? I can't think of ever needing another pedal although there may be something new WAY DOWN the road? Oh wait, I can download updates and sounds from Line 6 to change what I have! WOW, and the sounds that this M13 makes is UNREAL!!! If you ever get a chance to use one DON'T! UNLESS you have the $$$.$$ to BUY ONE! THANK GOD I DID! Feature: TOO MANY to list in this space! All I can say is it DOES IT ALL! Ease of Use: If you can push a button and read you can use it! SIMPLE! Quality: BUILT LIKE A TANK! I think it is bullet proof! VERY GOOD QUALITY THROUGHOUT! Value: There is well over $2000.00 worth of sound effects in this M13 but this has the ability to CHANGE the sound of the original pedals to allow them blend perfectly! This will CHANGE the way pedals are made as otherwise Line 6 shall DESTROY the others! Manufacturer Support: NEVER HAD TO CALL Line 6 for ANY of there products! I own TEN DIFFERENT Line 6 products and have NEVER had a problem with any of them! I OWN LINE 6 and am PROUD to use their stuff! The Wow Factor: She makes me SQUIRM! Oh, She's BEAUTIFUL AND HAS A SWEET VOICE if I want or she can GROWL if I want also! Think of a sound and the M13 can produce it! Overall: FOREVER! I would definitely replace if it was lost or stolen! I would also BEAT the person whom stole it with the METAL CHASSIS and then LOCK her to the POLE!

"the official shoegaze pedal " submitted March 20, 2012

By Matt catling
Overall
Musical Background: i've been playing music for 10 years, i formed a one man shoegaze drone soundcapes called brideburger in 2008 by plaing guitar
Music Style: shoegaze, nu-gaze, post rock, dream pop, drone, noise, indie, experimental rock, avant garde, chillwave,
Overall: the line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler Pedal is brilliant for all the shoegazing and sound drone that i need , it's the official multi effect pedal that musician should need from metal to shoegaze to noise, it's creates soundcapes and even Kevin shields from My bloody valentine would show how to be creative with your guitar playing.

When you call, mention priority code 14PX-P2BZ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976