When you call, mention priority code 155L-C51J

Rating and Reviews: Line 6 LowDown LD400 Pro

From the dual 10 inch speakers, to the Speakon jack, to the Smart Control FX Envelope Filter, the LD400 has the range of features needed by today's bassists.

Overall

"If your tired of buying over priced name brand amps that sound good in the store but when you got it home it don't sound the sam" submitted April 26, 2011

Music Style: alternative/punk/rock
Sound: its got any bass sound you want and plenty of punch and volume, the built in effects are the coolest. I bought this bass amp because it had a built in compressor, perfect for finger style picking. it also has a built in pod for recording and mic out. I have owed a lot of different kind of bass amps before but this is the first one that is worry free, what ever music or style you play in has the sound you always wanted out of a bass amp. Feature: it does not come with a foot switch, but for the price I didn't mind picking that up later. Ease of Use: it has 4 presets, depending on what size club i go play at, all i have to do is find out witch one of my presets sounds the best. Quality: as far as durability, i cant say noting bad. every thing is well made. Value: its the best bass amp, i would not trade it for any other brand. The Wow Factor: its has a pretty cool look to it, maybe puts some neon lights on it if you want it to stick out. Overall: if this amp was stolen I would just have to buy another one, i would not even shop around for deals.

"KILLER!!!" submitted July 5, 2012

By a customer from msn.com in Phoenix, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: 27+ years playing. Primary Bass Player, Live, and studio.
Music Style: Metal, Hard Rock!!! Need I say more? What else is there? Haha
Overall: I've been playing for over 25 years and have never come across a combo which offered Tone and Power. I either had to sacrifice power for tone or the other way around. With the LD400 Pro you get the best of both worlds. Killer tone and versatility with the effects (once you get them dialed in to your liking) and power that rattles the walls. I used to use 410 cabs and mega watt heads, also had to carry them around. Holy CRAP!!!! This Low Down LD400 Pro is perfect for small intimate gigs or playing in front of larger crowds. If you need the extra boost, just run another 4 X 10 cab. No biggie! But I guarantee who ever buys this combo will never go back to the old school head and cab pairing. This combo ROCKS!!!! Thanks Line 6.

"Line 6 Low Down 400" submitted February 8, 2012

By Jesse Richards
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing bass for 11 years . I'm in two bands on my way to playing gigs. I also play guitar, piano and sing.
Music Style: I use a good mix of funk, jazz, blues, rock, hard rock, metal, and reggae.
Sound: Amazing tones come out of these two tens. The volume is very efficient for playing in a band. The effects enhance my bass prowess and really bring my originals to life. I play a variety of genres (blues, jazz, funk, rock, etc.) and it compensates them all. I strongly recommend that you read the manual as the volume settings are very touchy when changing channels. Feature: I love being able to preset different sounds into my Low Down 400. After buying the pedal, I am able to switch to my favored channel for the part of the song at hand with ease. I'm not particularly fond of the synth effect, however. But it is still a good effect for those who do like using it. Ease of Use: The Low Down 400 is reasonably easy to use. Just read the manual and the magic begins. It won't take long before you have a tone you fall in love with. Quality: This combo amp is built very solid. Line 6 is known to last electronically. Value: Totally worth the money. Great quality and a great look. The Wow Factor: I can take my Low Down 400 anywhere and play shows. It looks sharp, is built tough, and sounds great. Overall: I just purchased this bass combo amp and after a few weeks of playing on it, I feel like I took a step forward in my bass playing abilities. It has a huge range of tones and effects that help me become even more creative with my original songs.

When you call, mention priority code 155L-C51J. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976