When you call, mention priority code 1602-D7Z4

Rating and Reviews: Line 6 JM4 Looper

The Line 6 JM4 is a great looper pedal for songwriting and arrangement. With up to 24 minutes of recording time on the JM4, you can track freely.

"Great Jamming and Learning Tool!" submitted June 5, 2011

Music Style: Multi-genre acoustic /vocalist
Sound: I enjoy the tones in this unit but Line 6 amps, and this unit is no different, have always been just a little too "thin" sounding tone for my personal taste. I would never think to use this while recording as there is a bit of noise inherent with a powered box. And why all the manufacturers hav to cram in hundreds os Distortion and Overdrive presets, I'll never understand. Definitely neds some additional smooth tones. Feature: Loaded with features so no complaints here! I love the XLR and 1/4 inputs too. The Jam Tracks are pretty decent and are great for solo practice (guitar, harmonica, etc.). I bought this for the Looper and Tracks features so I'm very happy. Ease of Use: The unit is easy to us - "intuitive" controls might be pushing it though. Most of the settings are easy to dial up without reading the manual but I recommend taking a browse through it first. There are a few areas where the manual (and Advanced Manual - you have to download this one though) don't give the proper instructions. You'll have to figure out the method as you go along. Quality: Great quality in the body department as everything seems solid and secure. Value: I'm very happy with the pricing on this item. Considering you get a Looper (with SD storage capabilities), all the Spider Amp features, plus the Jam Tracks for practicing. Manufacturer Support: I haven't dealt with Line 6 on any of my previous purchases but they do have all the downloads of manuals, drivers, etc. all in easy locations on their web site and great User Forum(s) too. The Wow Factor: Great design, color, and layout. Overall: Overall, I love this unit and have big plans for it enhancing my acoustic solo act. Mostly with the Looper and backing tracks as it's not really meant for acoustic guitar. I have the Boss RC-50 Looper and have used it for years and this probably won't replace it, but for simpler gigs, or as an additional looper for percussion, it will end up in my rig eventually.

"It's A Line6. What More Can I say? Plenty!!" submitted January 8, 2011

Music Style: Contemporary Country/Classic Rock
Sound: I use the JM-4 with headphones and the sound quality is amazing! I mean, I can't express in words how impressed I am with this pedal! There are so many high-quality Jam-Tracks to play with that you can't get bored. The guitar effects are very cool and such high end tone. I am playing my guitar more now than ever since I got the JM-4! It has inspired me to be a better musician. Feature: The JM-4 comes with an ac adapter. The only method of turning the JM-4 on and off is by unplugging the adapter. That is the only flaw that I can see in this pedal. It needs an on/off switch. I very much like that I can plug a microphone into the JM-4 as well as a guitar and an aux. input too. Ease of Use: The JM-4 is the most amazing looper/fx pedals I have ever used/owned but, it is not the easiest thing to learn. Switching between effects can be a bit daunting but, once you master it, you will find it was worth the time and effort put forth to learn it. Quality: It is a Line6 and as one would expect from a Line6 product, it is of the highest quality. This thing is built like a Sherman tank and never lets me down. It's like having an entire amp minus the speaker. I have not road tested this pedal but, you can tell that it would take a licking and keep on ticking! Value: I think the JM-4 Looper is an amazing value! I have had some other loaded pedals but have never been happier than I am with my Line6 JM-4 Lopper! Worth every penny, and then some! Manufacturer Support: I can't really comment on the support as I have not had to use it. The Wow Factor: I think the JM-4 is super-looking! I love the color and the layout of the chrome buttons and knobs. I like the goldish color and the overall color scheme. I think the JM-4 is hot! Overall: I have had many pedals so far and to date, the best one is my JM-4. I expect to be using this product for years to come. I may consider buying another Line6 product to replace it one day but, it won't be because I don't absolutely love the JM-4, it will be because Line6 came out with something even more awesome which, I would find it to be a very hard task to accomplish.

"Great looping fun!" submitted October 29, 2008

By a customer from okapi.wanadoo.co.uk
Overall
Sound: If you have Line6 gear you know what to expect, loads of metal / overdrive sounds and maybe a too few strong clean ones. But , on the whole it gets the creative juices flowing so thats cool in my book. Feature: Everything you could want is there , seperate outputs , loads of sounds and easy to manipulate them. Ease of Use: Push button , twist dial , its all well laid out and easy to use. Quality: Seems robust and easy to use. Value: Maybe could be lower but its ok. Manufacturer Support: Hated opening it up to find you have to upgrade to new version before you can use SD card. The Wow Factor: Everyone who I've shown + played it to wanted one , so that about sums it up! Overall: Does everything you would wish it to do , and its FUN!! , only hassle is getting upgrade before you can use SD card.
41 of 45 people (91.11%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"most useful guitar tool" submitted April 1, 2012

By Jimmy M in Macon, GA
Overall
Musical Background: guitar....band and a lot of free jammin'
Music Style: jazz blues alt rock
Overall: the only thing you need to know about the JM4 Looper is that I sent back a HD400 pedal because the JM4 did much more of what I needed. a great looper and enough amp models and effects to keep most of us happy. great buy!!!

"Great looper with additional functionality." submitted July 13, 2014

By Marty C in St. Louis, MO
Overall
Musical Background: 50+ years playing guitar, mainly for my own entertainment/enjoyment.
Music Style: Classic rock, blues, country rock, classical.
Overall: The JM4 has all the normal looper capabilities, but also includes effects, amp simulation and an entire assortment of pre-loaded backing song and drum tracks. It is easy to use and seems to be built to stand up to daily gig use. I haven't found anything to fault.

"JM4 Looper" submitted March 8, 2012

By Enrico Bagli in Santiago del Estero, NA
Musical Background: I´m play Guitar. I am guitarist for 10 years
Music Style: Progressive Rock, Hard Rock, Rock and Roll, others
Overall: It is a highly recommended device for both studio practice and to play live. Excellent simulation of amplification and effects. The inputs and outputs has the JM4 Looper makes it a very versatile device. Things that could criticize the JM4 Looper, is that the effect of Chorus and Flanger come together and not separately, and to connect to another device from line of Line 6 as Pod XT Live and the classic kidney red, JM4 Looper attenuates the processing of these devices. Broadly, the JM4 Looper is a simple device to use, intuitive, versatile, comfortable, solving the need to instantly capture musical ideas.Thank you so much Line 6 !! .

When you call, mention priority code 1602-D7Z4. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976