When you call, mention priority code 1ZN-MNBW

Rating and Reviews: Line 6 Backpack for Helix

Sturdy and rugged, this backpack fits your Line 6 Helix floorboard perfectly, protects it while you travel to gigs, and offers extra room for accessories.

"Helix Backpack" submitted March 27, 2016

By Mark W in Arroyo Grande, CA
Overall
Musical Background: 20+ Yrs Guitar; Play professionally & for Church worship services
Music Style: Rock, Christian, Gospel; Blues; Metal, Funk; Jazz
Overall: Initially I looked at the price of the bag for the Helix and was convinced I could find something that would cost considerably less. After doing research online for several hours and reading the Line 6 support page I decided getting the Line 6 Helix backpack, which actually gave me more bang for the buck. After I received it, I knew that I made the right choice. The material is of high quality and it looked better in person that the photos on the net. The Helix fits in snuggly and there is plenty of padding to protect it. Also there are 2 additional pockets outside, 1 smaller (which is great for the power chord & stuff), the other pocket is about half the size of the back, which is large enough to fit my ipad, guitar cables, etc. I wasn't sure about getting a backpack initially but after stuffing the bag with all my gear, I'm glad to sling it over my shoulder due to the overall weight (the helix alone is a heavy beast). Overall this is a large high quality bag that will definitely last for years.

"Poor quality..!" submitted September 30, 2016

By a customer from jjvillafane.com
Overall
Overall: The first time I ever used the backpack was a fly date (Tx/Ca). As I was packing my gear the night before the trip, one of the zippers broke. The worse was yet to come. When I would pick up the bag from the floor and put it on my back as a backpack, the hook that grabs the right arm strap would come loose. This happened about 80% of the time. Very annoying since I had to do that about 20 times, having to go through airport security and stuff! Buy something else P.s: I didn't deal with manufacturer support

When you call, mention priority code 1ZN-MNBW. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976