When you call, mention priority code 16KL-BZKQ
  • Mon, Tue, Wed 8AM - 10PM (EST)
  • Thur Closed
  • Fri 8AM - 10PM (EST)

Rating and Reviews: Line 6 Floor POD Plus

The Line 6 Floor POD Plus combines POD 2.0 modeling power with premium effects. With 32 amp models and modulation and delay, the Floor POD Plus rocks.

Overall

"If you need a pedal and want to explore different effects, Floor POD Plus gives you all." submitted January 16, 2011

Overall
Sound: Very clean with virtually no noise as compared to the Spider Jam, Tone Port UX2 and Guitar Rig 2. The switches are very sensitive and easy. The distinctions between tones are more subtle in Line6 than in Guitar Rig 2. I am now attaching the Floor POD to the aux in of the Spider Jam. The POD is one that gives you confidence to play live. It would be nice to name the tones with a couple of songs so one could remember them easily. Feature: It comes all ready to play, with a power adapter included. Ease of Use: Plug it in and off you go. The printed words are kind of small when you read from a standing position. The switching method sounds complicated but in fact quite logical. However it would be nice to organize the banks in styles and channels that are likely to be used in the same song. Right now it seems all over the place. Quality: The unit was a refurbished one but looks new. It is a product to be taken on the road. While the foot switches feels flimsy but the switching is quite reliable so far. Value: For one that you would feel confident to gig with, it is a good price. The Wow Factor: It looks pro but could use a larger LED display for the settings. Overall: It should last for a long time.

"Ginourmous Tone" submitted December 29, 2008

By a customer from torchlake.com
Musical Background: active lead gutiarist 20+yrs
Music Style: metal, classic rock
Sound: Beefy warm sounding Marshall, Soldano, Fender blues tones. Effects are good, a separate effects mix knob would help. I run it through a spider II (red blues channel) with a 4x12. Tones are tight, punchy, and cut through the mix well. Going direct into a PA or direct recording sounds flawless. Feature: Huge variety of tones from metal, blues, everything in between. I paid $200 (the price of 2 boss pedals) and got 32 amps + effects. Ease of Use: In 5 minues you can get great tube tones Quality: heavy duty, tour ready. Good for years to come Value: steal of a deal, get them before they disappear Manufacturer Support: I bought a POD 2.0 5yrs ago no problems with any of their gear. Overall: tones are the best. I would like another preset switch instead of the tap switch.
34 of 36 people (94.44%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Thumbs up for Floor Pod Plus." submitted June 4, 2011

Music Style: Rock & folk-rock
Sound: Great sound with this one, folks. From clean to blues to crunch, it all sounds excellent. I play different styles of music and Floor Pod Plus does what I need it to do. With factory presets and my own dialed in sounds, I virtually have every thing I need for my electric guitar. I run my Floor Pod Pro through a Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt amp. Whoa! Flexibility on the floor & power behind the speakers. Sweet! Feature: The only accessories were a hex key for pedal adjustment. I had to send off for my free foot switch. I also had to pay for the Line 6 gig bag for the floor pod.Most useful feature is the ability to create and save your own sounds. Easy to do. Ease of Use: The manual was useful. Learning the floor pod took relatively little time. Quality: Durable & nice looking, however, need heavier duty AC adapter - have already replaced mine. Value: This one is a bit pricey. Might have gotten something similar at a lesser price tag. Manufacturer Support: Yeah, used the site interface to get a questioned answered about running the pedal through a Line 6 amp. I got an answer, but nit the one I needed. I resolved the issue myself through trial and error. The Wow Factor: It looks good as is. Gun metal color blends well with the stage. Overall: I most likely won't replace this one unless it totally fails & the manufacturer can't/won't fix or replace it.

"Fun but cheap." submitted February 19, 2011

By a customer from scottwnelson.com
Overall
Sound: Some great stock sounds. Many are useless though to me. Difficult to tweak and save... even more difficult to try to use with my computer. Feature: Pedals are well placed and feel solid. Wah/Volume pedal very sensitive. Volume always goes to high upon power-up regardless where the pedal is set. Have to turn it all the way down and find the right volume again every start-up. Ease of Use: Very difficult to set-up custom sounds. Maybe just because it lets you do so much- it is hard to do something simple. Quality: Outside looks a little cheap. Most solid part is the metal base that gives it its only heft and feel of substance. No water barrier between pedals and internal electronics. Just a little liquid spilled on one or more pedals and it flows straight onto the circuit board. I spilled a little coffee on it today and it totally shorted out the system. Reboot didn't help. I took it apart and am drying it now- hopefully that fixes it but if not- this seems like a serious design flaw for a product that typically will be on the floor with a high potential for beverages to be spilled on it. Opening it up and there is not much too it. Looks cheaply assembled. Value: Would have given it a 9 if it weren't so easily damaged. The Wow Factor: Looks cheap. Not sexy. Best thing about it is that you just plug headphones into it and jam away. You don't need an amp. You can also line it straight into a PA system. Great for practice or small clubs with good PA. Overall: Might have to get something similar if it still is broken after drying out. I will look for a higher-quality (better built) product but with fewer useless features. Maybe something made by Boss. I wish I knew how badly a little coffee could screw it up.

"Brilliant!" submitted February 23, 2014

By AJ 6fingers in SOUDERTON, PA
Musical Background: PROFESSIONAL GUITARIST/MUSICIAN
Music Style: Classic Hard Rock - Metal and Blues
Overall: simply a Brilliant floor Pod. use it live and in Recording

"I Assume You Think This Pedal is a Good Choice. In Short, It's Not. " submitted January 2, 2012

Overall
Musical Background: 9 Years of music. My main instrument is Electric Guitar but I also play Piano, Bass, Drums, and Violin. I'm in a band.
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Jazz, Metal, Christian, Alternative
Sound: The sound quality is terrible, EVERYTHING sounds muffled. It's a great pedal if you haven't used other ones that actually sound good. If you're looking to buy this for distortion, don't. Even after fiddling with it for 6 months I can't get the sound I want out of it. This pedal dulls the sound of any guitar, its terrible. Even the clean settings sound like all the notes are mashed together in a cloud of discordance. When you use the cab models, most of them sound nothing like the amps they were modelled after, most of them just (again) dull your sound. I've used this live, (and a great mistake that was) you just don't get the "oompf" you want out of the guitar. Overall, just DON'T buy this thing. Feature: There are many great features, so many different effects, delays, cabs, etc. Too bad it sound like crap. The delays are not very impressive, but they do the job. Ease of Use: It is VERY difficult to learn to use properly, but you understand it after about a month. Quality: The Wah/Volume pedal is very unreliable. I have to constantly calibrate it. Other than that, this thing can take a beating. Value: This amp definitely worth the money if you are a new player and need something cheap to give your guitar some nice effects. If you are an experienced player DO NOT buy this. It's not worth it. Don't be fooled by the 200$ price tag; I was fooled. Manufacturer Support: If you have any problems with the hardware, you will get NO help. Calling them does not help, and information is not online anywhere. The Wow Factor: At first I LOVED it. But as I gained more experience and tried other pedals, effect processors, etc. I realized how terrible this product really is. You CANNOT get "That Tone" you've always wanted out of this. Don't get your hopes up. Overall: I'm getting rid of mine as soon as I can afford something else. (maybe a Boss gt-10?)

"Great Line 6 quality with a great Line 6 price!" submitted March 9, 2010

Overall
Music Style: techno, hard rock, alternative, rock
Sound: Amazing sound for the price! Feature: Also very good! Ease of Use: Very very easy to use! Quality: Great Line 6 quality

When you call, mention priority code 16KL-BZKQ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976