When you call, mention priority code 1ZZ-LRN0

Rating and Reviews: Line 6 Firehawk FX Pedal

Loaded with over 200 amp and effect presets, the Firehawk puts a world of options at your feet and is entirely compatible with your iOS or Android devices.

"Great for people that like it easy." submitted December 22, 2015

By Steve T in Florence, KY
Overall
Musical Background: Almost 30 years of hard rock and heavy metal guitar playing.
Music Style: Blues, Heavy Metal Classical, Hard Rock or whatever I can learn.
Overall: I was looking for something that I could run a 4 cable method with that wouldn't rob my amp's tone, but rather enhance it. I was thinking of getting a Boss GT100, Line 6 M13 or a Line 6 POD HD500X. I went with this because it was easier to use than the Line 6 POD HD500X or the Boss GT100, offered more than the M13 and is operated by a simple Android device. I like to keep my signal chain simple so for a 4 cable method I didn't need a ton of effects in a certain order. I don't like spending hours tweaking for the right tones either so this unit offers me the best of both worlds. I can use it for gigging or jamming with a live band, home practice and even I can go to Line 6's online library to find the tones I'm looking for if I can't can then on my amp. I was able to set up a great personal lead, rhythm and clean tone for my own original material and get tones for cover songs within seconds by using the Line 6 online tone library. If I have to say there are any cons they would be if you don't have an Android device this unit won't be nearly as easy to use and you can't access the Line 6 tone library. A lot of people say the screen display is too small, if you're using the Android app I don't see that being an issue, if not then it would be. Your signal chain is limited if you're using the 4 cable method, you can run 2 stomp boxes before or after the FX loop then you only have delay and reverb. There's a compression right after the amp, but you can't assign it in front of the amp so you'll have to use another stomp box compression if you want it before the preamp. The EQ is a pain in the butt to use and requires a lot of trial and error. What I do is run a separate EQ in the FX loops instead. The noise gate isn't too bad. It's not the best, but if set right it will get the job done. The some of the cab model are good and some sound bad, but again you'll have to find what work for you. If you want a unit that's easy to use through a modern Android device and you keep a simple FX loops this is it , it's great in my opinion. If you are very particular about your tone and want a FX loop that you can assign anything anywhere than go with the Line 6 POD HD500X or the Boss GT100.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Amazing" submitted July 17, 2016

By Zachary Bellitto in Surprise, AZ
Musical Background: Playing guitar for over 10 years
Music Style: Anything that sounds good
Overall: This thing is so easy to use. It's fully customizable and has 1000's of effects. I love this board.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZZ-LRN0. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976