When you call, mention priority code 1580-CGQP

Rating and Reviews: Line 6 FBV Express MkII

The Line 6 FBV Express MkII puts control of Line 6 amps and processors at your feet. The 4-button FBV Express MkII is great for PODs and Spiders alike.

Overall

"Line 6 FBV Express MkII Foot Controller Don't Think Just Buy It" submitted May 9, 2011

By a customer from yahoo.co.uk
Music Style: Rock and various
Sound: I use the FBV for home recording i use it with a line6 UX2. You will need to have POD FARM to use FBV unless you have a line6 amp. It works very well with all the Wahs and volume pedals. The only preset it doesn't work with is the pitch shift (maybe i need to check line6 for FVB updates). The tones are legendary and the FVB pedal rocks back and forward very smoothly. It has a built in tuner and four foot switches for saving your favorite presets. It is very well made and it certainly feels like value for the money. Personally i am very pleased with the FVB. Feature: It comes with cables. Useful features (see above). Ease of Use: I found it quiet easy to install using line6 monkey. If you are problems check out line6 on youtube .Easy to get good sounds because it is a quality product. Quality: Very well constructed and very solid. Value: For me it is definitely worth the money, so many different wahs and only one pedal Manufacturer Support: I did need to contact line6 and i found the site a little confusing. However they replied and they were extremely friendly and very helpful.The site needs to be a bit more user friendly. The Wow Factor: I can not fault it.... yes it's good Overall: I will keep this product for as long as it last and then replace it with another one. I have not seen anything that does what the FVB does. There is nothing i dislike about it.
18 of 19 people (94.74%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Small, inexpensive, flexible and effective." submitted May 10, 2010

Music Style: Rock, Metal, Jazz, Progressive
Sound: Not applicable. Feature: Although I own several Line 6 amps, I'm rating the product for its other application, which is to send MIDI to a computer over USB. There are very few alternatives in the way of bus-powered USB pedals that send MIDI to a virtual port. (I've been waiting for years for one, actually.) The good news is that this one works. It's also small and light (while still feeling solid and stable once it's placed) and very inexpensive. If you're running a PC in your live set up, this is just ideal. It can be easily programmed to send Program Change, CC, MIDI Machine Control, Mackie Control... pretty much anything on any channel, etc. The software to configure this is straightforward and works really well. Especially nice for guitarists who are accustomed to a switch at the toe-end of the expression pedal to toggle wah, etc. It's all there and works easily. The only downside is that the pedal isn't expandable at all. It would have been nice, since all the brains are in place, if Line 6 had added a couple of 1/4" jacks for additional switches and or an additional expression pedal, though of course this would have brought the price up a bit. And I'm not sure about reliabilty. As I said the pedal is light-weight, and it won't surprise me if I *eventually* stomp it to death, but at this price I'm sure I will have gotten my money's worth first. (I just hope this product is popular enough that I can find a replacement when the time comes!) Ease of Use: Plugged it in. Downloaded the software. The software was totally intuitive and everything worked perfectly. (This is *not* commonplace with MIDI controllers...) Quality: I really like the feel of the switches, the economy of scale, the choice of features, etc. It's a cool product IMO, and more or less unique. Other players might find the lightweight construction and materials to be a bit "flimsy". Value: $99 bucks for the MIDI controller *and* the MIDI interface, and if you use a Line 6 amp it doubles as your onstage tuner. Size makes it suitable for small gigs and small rigs. It's a good solution for very reasonable money. Manufacturer Support: Line 6 is a big company now, but they've been good to work with in my experience, and their website is pretty comprehensive, so high marks. I haven't had to contact them about this product, and that's a good thing. The Wow Factor: Well, it's sexy to me, but I'm a total geek. :) It made my PC/Ableton/Guitar Rig set up nice and portable. I'm probably the only person on earth who equates that with "sex appeal" LOL. Overall: There is no other single product (that I'm aware of) that would replace this, and yes, it's a big help for me in realizing my musical goals. So, 10 overall.
30 of 33 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Awesome" submitted April 13, 2014

By Jeff Jackson in Charleston , WV
Musical Background: 27 years, session player,
Music Style: Rock, Classic rock, alternative, occasional metal
Overall: Pedal is well constructed, easy to navigate, and does everything I need it to do. Is a must have with a line 6 head or amp. Just wish it had one more pedal to switch between user setting groups. As far as wow factor, this has it.

"Line 6 Spder FBV Express Mkll Foot Controller" submitted July 13, 2014

By Eddie M in Altamont, MO
Overall
Musical Background: Started playingt at age 12. Now 77. Play Guitar, Ukulele, Mandolin. Had a band but now just jam at home
Music Style: Play Rock, country, blues and ragtime.
Overall: Bought the controller to use with my new Line 6 Spider Jam Amp. Great combo. The controller lets you change jams without having to stop playing and do it by hand.

"great little box" submitted July 11, 2013

By jeff b
Overall
Musical Background: playing guitar for 40 yrs.
Music Style: blues, country, folk
Overall: well designed and executed . easy to use funtions. having foot access to tuner and tempo is sweet. vol/wah pedal is smoothly responsive. if it disappeared i'd get another one.

"Happy With My Line 6 Pedal And Amp" submitted May 28, 2011

Musical Background: active commited musician
Music Style: Creative rock/jazz/blues
Sound: Using my pedal I get great sound changes without frequency distortion, added noise, sound bleed-through or clicking when switching channels. I've owned lots of gear through the years and have never had anything that comes close to my fbv express mkII and spider III amp. I play live usually 2x per week and have had no performance issues or problems with either. Ease of Use: The foot pedal is easy to use and understand. There's no extra noise created and no clicking or buzzing when switching channels. Quality: I've been using the pedal twice per week at gigs in different settings and have not had any per formance issues even though I am constantly moving the pedal from place to place and constantly using it. Value: Definately well worth the price. Manufacturer Support: line 6 has a website where you can find anything you need and they have an online chat where people are asking questions. I haven't had to call the company personally since I've had no problems. Overall: I'll be using my equipment forever if it lasts forever. It's just right for smaller venues and I mic the amp into a sound system at large venues. Sounds great and works perfectly either way. Couldn't ask for a better gigging amp and pedal, it does just what I wanted it to do. If they were stolen, I'd purchase the same all over again. Had I known about line 6 years ago I'd have had what I wanted years ago instead of wasting my money on other stuff.

"Get one" submitted April 3, 2013

By a customer from buckreynolds.com
Overall
Overall: This pedal unlocks the potential of this amp.Treat yourself It's $100 you wont regret.I just got mine today and had to put my guitar down because my fingers were killin me.Good clean fun.I have a Spider III 212 and it was plug-n-play-n-play-n-play.

"Line 6 FBV Express MKII" submitted March 16, 2013

By a customer from talktalk.net
Overall
Overall: I bought FBV Express MKII to use with Propellerheads Reason 6.5After emailing propellerheads support it now controls the line 6 amp in Reason 6..5,Unfortunately the FBV PDF manual setup guide for use with Reason does not work,I ended up following a youtube user video on how to setup FBV with Reason...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XwK8JNvedY&lc=0VBSa7UsUNQCS6qw0sNhTiiuk9dZmzklOt7ndqGbi6I&lchBut it still didnít work as it should until i contacted Propellerheads support,I have to Create a track for line 6 amp in Reason before the Wah or volume will work,Alternatively you can lock FBV to line 6 amp by right clicking line 6 amp in Reason,hope this is of some use?

When you call, mention priority code 1580-CGQP. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976