When you call, mention priority code 16KB-B4TS
  • Mon, Tue, Wed 8AM - 10PM (EST)
  • Thur Closed
  • Fri 8AM - 10PM (EST)

Rating and Reviews: Line 6 DT50-212 Amp

Bogner's expert tube design meets the innovative digital modeling of Line 6 in the DT50-212 combo amp. Access a library of sounds, all with real tube soul!

"Excellent amp I'm proud to be seen using" submitted December 4, 2010

By a customer from neo.rr.com
Music Style: Any and all guitar based Rock
Sound: (used mainly with 2 Jackson Adrian Smith Signature strat style guitars with Dimarzio distortion in bridge and noisless single coils in neck and middle) I'm putting my vote in that this is a great sounding and feeling amp. I do think the high gain tones are this amps forte which is primarily what I want. The amp really works well with overdrive pedals.. my favorites are the maxon overdrive pro and a hardwire overdrive. Amp reacts great and I would say this is, so far, my favorite high gain tone. The other tones and 'topologies' are good to very good. I would have no problem only owning this one amp ( if I had too). Amp also is dynamic and cleans up nicely with your vol. knob. The only issue I have is that there is a background noise.. like a fan sound ( no fan exists)..very even.. not crackly.. just a constant background sound .. even in the very cleanest of settings .. which is disappointing but not a deal breaker with this amp. Feature: No footswitch comes with this amp... all you need is a 1 button footswitch to change channels... should come with the amp. You get a brief quick start manual and it refers to an advanced DT50 manual online.. but as of this review .. this manual is not available on line6 website. This amp also just begs for more than only 2 settings.. we're spoiled these days.. but it is a little frustrating to only setup for 2 tones.. knowing all that this guy can do. Ease of Use: high gain tones are very easy to get to sound great.. the others take a little tweaking .. i've found that you shouldn't be afraid to really turn up the treble, presence and midrange.. and turn down the bass. Quality: This amp is built OK. I noticed some things that just doesn't put this amp in the high quality category. I think for this kind of money line6 can do a little better.. examples are pop in thread retainers used to hold the bolts of the amp chasis to the cabinet.. I have one that was loose.. will need to try to solder it .. the grill cloth had a few irregularities. Value: I'm rating this an 8 due to the quality issues but from a guy who buys about 4-5 high dollar amps a year ( buy and sell ) I really like this amp! Manufacturer Support: Not Known The Wow Factor: come on.. if your an electric guitar player .. even if you've not liked line6 in the past your still very curious what Line 6 comes out with! I can say I really like this product.

"DT50 great modeling amp with real tube stage" submitted October 30, 2011

Music Style: Rock,Blues,Neo Classical
Sound: The DT50 is an awesome amp. The sound is incredible giving you multiple combinations of sound possibilities. Feature: The DT50 should have casters thats one of the downfalls you have to put your own on its heavy at 80+ pounds Ease of Use: The DT50 is easy to use by itself you just turn the tone, gain etc and awawy you go. Now if you plan to hook it up to the HD500 and a Variax guitar like I have it becomes much more complex and takes some time to get the tones that you are looking for. Quality: The build quality of the DT50 is great mine came in perfect condition without a scatch. Value: I believe the DT50 gives you multiple application possibilities that would cost you 5,000 + if you bought each amp seperately. Now that the DT50 has a real tube stage its a whole new ball game Manufacturer Support: I have found any information I need on the DT50 on LINE6's forums I have never had to call in for assistance. The Wow Factor: The DT50 has a nice vintage look to it it lights up above each knob so if you are in a dark area on stage for example its easy to turn the knob to the proper position. Overall: I will keep the DT50 until LIne6 comes out with something better

When you call, mention priority code 16KB-B4TS. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976