When you call, mention priority code 20F-0SCG

Rating and Reviews: Line 6 DT50-112 Amp

Get the best amp tones money can buy with this amp, which uses both modeling technology and reconfigurable analog circuitry.

"The Best Amp I Have Ever Played !!!" submitted June 15, 2014

By Steven M in IGH, MN
Musical Background: I love 80's Rock & have been playing on & off for 30 years
Overall: This Amp Rocks, I just cant stop playing it. i've owned the spider valve 112 & 212 & couldn't get the tone I wanted with them. I found this amp in a small music store in Mankato MN and after 5 minute I was sold, I dialed in the best rock tone I have ever heard from any amp. I've owned a couple Marshalls, a Bogner Achlemist & Sovtek Mig 100 (and other great amp) but this amp blows them all away. I've always had to boost them with pedals & they still don't cut it. Not anymore, I'm running it @ half power & it will keep up with your drummer easily. the DT50 112 is hand down the best sounding rock machine I have ever played & is an exceptional value, you will get the most sonic tone you have ever heard from any amp with this one. Line 6 & Bogner really nailed it. THANK YOU LINE 6

"Extremely impressed!" submitted December 8, 2012

By Cole D in Plano, TX
Music Style: blues rock
Overall: This is a great amp! The sound was good right out of the box. A little tweaking and this amp is good to go in any venue! Couldn't be more impressed! The power is incredible. The variations let you get one tone or several that are great for your situation. The only downside to this amp is the owners manual. Just throw it out with the box. Worthless. I guess in some ways that's a good thing because it makes you experiment to all the cool things this amp will do. If you are looking for a combo amp to fit anywhere you might need it, this is the amp. Worth every dime!

"DT50 Amp" submitted September 6, 2012

By Brandon T in Meicine Hat , AB
Musical Background: Played for 39 years
Music Style: Rock , Christian
Overall: If you are an exceptional guitarist but you struggle with gear and technical stuff. Seriously check out the DT50 by Line 6. I will tell you that it first sounds great! Secondly, No more "4 cable method" to bypass preamp. The HD500 effect processor communicates with the DT50 through a cable connection called Link 6 . Here is where the magic occurs! The DT50 will adjust itself to the HD 500 , Like I said I am not technical ,but I am smart enough to know when equipment has great sound ! No fuss like with other rigs . Wow! plug one in and play with it , you will see.

Line 6 DT50-112 Amp Customer Review submitted March 29, 2011

Sound: I bought this amp and I'm very impressed with It.You get a lot of sound with just a little tweaking of the knobs.Very powerful for 50 watts.It will definitely hang with the big boys anywhere.Kinda pricey,but lots of features.The only problem I have is the manual.The worst manual I have ever seen.It tells you nothing.It says that if you want more info go to their web site.Then the web site just repeats the manual.It sucks.I guess they figure if you can afford the outrageous price then you should answer your own questions.The amp it self is very sweet.Lot's of bottom end.It has great cleans and a raunchy crunch.You can have fun with It or you can do some serious work In any size club.

When you call, mention priority code 20F-0SCG. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976