When you call, mention priority code 16KX-RTQQ
  • Mon, Tue, Wed 8AM - 10PM (EST)
  • Thur Closed
  • Fri 8AM - 10PM (EST)

Rating and Reviews: Line 6 AMPLIFi FX100

The Line 6 AMPLIFi FX100 packs Bluetooth, Android and iOS compatibility, and hundreds of DSP effects, amps, and cabinets for a standalone AMPLIFi experience.

Overall

"The easiest Pedalboard to dial in ever !!!" submitted May 17, 2014

By Tom A in Chico, CA
Overall
Musical Background: 50 years playing guitar professionally and recording artist
Music Style: Rock, Blues.World, Electronica, Ambient, Ethnic, R and B, pop etc
Overall: First of all.........you need the following.......Iphone 4 or up with the latest OS, Itouch 5th generation or IPad2 and up. If you do not have those items, or do not wish to purchase them, then this unit is not for you.I have a Iphone 4 so this pedalboard is perfect for me. I've owned every Digitech pedalboard ever made and still have a GNX3000. I currently use the Line6 HD 500x and I also have the Zoom G5.The best thing about the Amplifi FX100 is how fast you can dial up a usable tone.The presets are not bad and for the most part can get you in the ballpark quickly for whatever style of music you are looking for..They are grouped in banks containing 4 presets per bank in a given genre or style of music. From there you can tweak to your own guitar and amp situation in no time and have some very usable tones very very quickly.There is a large database of online tones but do not expect too much from these. I think this aspect was somewhat over hyped but in the future will prove to be more useful as more people contribute great patches. You will stumble upon a nice sound but you are going to have to do some digging. The promo videos suggest otherwise and seem to indicate you will magically be supplied with perfect tone matching to the song you are playing. This is not the case! It seems as though they have compiled a database of X3 tones users have made over the years and the megadata info points you to the sounds you might think will fit. You naturally go for the sounds with the highest ratings but don't count out the ones that have no ratings at all. The patches seems to be very quiet and I haven't had to fuss with noise gates at all yet. The unit seems to be made well but I'm not sure about the pedal being heavy duty enough. Time will tell............I have only had this for one day and already I have compiled some very musical patches and done so with barely reading the manual at all..........If you want a unit that is user friendly then this could possibly be just for you.........I really love my HD 500X but there is a steep learning curve there and it took me quite awhile to get the 4 working patches I needed. The Amplifi FX100 however is so quick I had 4 great working sounds in less than a day ! I love the fact that I can dial in on exactly the sound I need via Iphone and bluetooth...........Easily............! For the record though I cannot accurately rate the Manufacturer support as I have never needed any.

When you call, mention priority code 16KX-RTQQ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976