When you call, mention priority code 15ZT-PHFL

Rating and Reviews: Lexicon MX400 Dual Reverb

Get legendary reverbs, delay and dynamic effects with the powerful Lexicon MX400 Processor.

"Nice piece" submitted August 13, 2012

By T Dee in Huntsville, AL
Overall
Sound: I haven't heard all of the "high end" reverbs that a lot of people talk about, but I can get a great sound from this unit and that's what's important. Feature: This thing can be used as a plugin and that's really nice. Shortfall is that it's either VST or AU, so Pro Tools users will have to use a wrapper I believe. But that's only for plugin capability. There's still a standalone software editor. Ease of Use: I haven't tried to use the front end of this device (buttons and controls). I hate reaching for anything other that controls on my mixer. So I can't tell you what it's like to tweak the hardware. But the software makes it very easy to use and tweak if necessary. Quality: It's a small unit for sure. Full rack space, but half the depth of the average rack piece. But it's made of metal. The ears are kind of sharp too. Make's me think you could really hurt yourself when it's not in the rack. Value: I'd go on a limb and say it's an excellent, and very useable piece for the price....or just period. Manufacturer Support: Haven't dealth with them. The Wow Factor: I'm impressed. Not sure if that's saying much. Of course items like this are subjective. My opinion is that it's a very useable piece. Overall: I love the presets and the tweakability. I like even more that you have two machines in one, potentially even four.

"Lexicon Reverb" submitted November 5, 2012

By Tom P in Leander, TX
Overall
Overall: I bought this unit to upgrade the effects capability of my Yamaha mixer and to be able to cut the effect in and out with a foot switch. I am using the hall reverb and detune effects. The MX400 provides control of numerous parameters of these effects plus offers may other effects that I don't even use. Due to the complexity of the device I did have to read the manual but found the unit reasonably easy to operate and very flexible. Sound quality seems good.

"And excellent value for dual stereo and quality build" submitted January 15, 2011

By a customer from att.net
Musical Background: Hobbyist with dreams
Music Style: Pink Floyd meets John Lee Hooker
Sound: The sound is clean but a little weak - this is based just on the factory presets, so it might be tweakable Feature: Excellent features - just about every reverb parameter known to humanity is available, and the interface is clean and easy to use. I would have liked the ability to link together more effects, but for the price running two on each engine in dual stereo is pretty cool Ease of Use: Like I said above the interface is very clean and easy to use. The user manual is a little cryptic about input/output configurations, but it's easy to figure out when you just plug cables in and see what you get Quality: The quality appears to be good - solid construction and the knobs and buttons seem very durable. It should survive in a rack for a long, long time. But of course the real test here is to actually see if it survives for a long, long time Value: A great multieffect for the price. It appears the only real difference between this model and the M400XL is this has 1/4-inch input/output and the XL has XLRs. I chose this for the flexibility but I imagine you might get a bit cleaner sound with the XLRs. I use high-quality balanced cables though, so there shouldn't be that much difference Manufacturer Support: Just based on the user manual I gave it a 6 - but since I haven't needed to call them I guess that's the best I can do The Wow Factor: To be honest I was more interested in the TC M-One, but I went with this because it was $50 less and had the dual stereo mode. I still may get an M-One to keep this company in the rack Overall: If it survives (and that's an open question with just about all equipment these days) I should be running this for years. It may get replaced as my main mixing 'verb, but I can see a place for it running in-line as well.

Lexicon MX400 Dual Reverb Customer Review submitted December 25, 2011

Musical Background: 30 plus years
Music Style: folk , classic rock
Sound: just used it for the first time at a coffee house gig i played with a friend sounded great much better then the fx that came with my mixer Ease of Use: a learning curve for sure but it does have a plug and play option its going to take time to learn Quality: looks and feels right well made i was recommended to buy this unit and feel it was a good choice Value: worth more then what i paid for it thanks to zzounds Manufacturer Support: not needed yet The Wow Factor: looks good in the rack Overall: at the moment i would replace it if i hade the need too

"Sounds great. I plan to buy another in the future." submitted December 4, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: I do not play any instruments. I run sound for live bands. I have been doing sound for over 8 years.
Music Style: All of the above
Sound: I love the effects and am happy with it. Feature: Well, to honest, I'm still learning all of the features but so far I am happy with all of them. Ease of Use: It can be a little complicated, I'm still teaching my boyfriend how to use the basic controls, but I find it to be easily understandable for someone that is already familiar with sound equipment. Quality: It is well made. Seems to be very reliable. I believe that it will be in my equipment for years to come with most likely another one in addition in the future. Value: I believe that this investment is worth it. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: Very appealing to all that I know in the music industry. Good music is only good music.... I strive for greatness! Overall: I expect to use this product for many years to come. I would replace it with the same brand product.

When you call, mention priority code 15ZT-PHFL. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976