When you call, mention priority code 14PQ-YBVD

Rating and Reviews: Lexicon MX200 Dual Reverb

Pump some life into your sound with a variety of advanced reverb algorithms and other effects to create an exciting and vibrant new tone.

Overall

"Can't beat this simple powerfull well priced processor" submitted February 4, 2010

Musical Background: Active musician, teacher, some recording
Music Style: Play all but classical and opera
Sound: Easy to understand. Easy to use. Most of the programs are useable just as they are. You can edit them surely, yet I picked this processor because I wanted something simple. Plain and simple. This works great and is simple. Feature: I truely wish it did not have an ac adaptor. I wish it would have been internal. Perhaps it helps keep the noise down if you keep it away from the main amps. Quality: Plug and play, I need say no more. If you want to tweek it a bit you can. Yet there are plenty of usefull programs already waiting for you. Value: Years ago this would have cost about 1k, yet competition is eating away at prices, and probably quality. Yet this seems to be of great quality for the price. Manufacturer Support: Have not even checked if there are upgrades. The item works great right out of the box. Perhaps someday but it is fine. The Wow Factor: It is a simple processor, what more can I say. All the knobs work great. Overall: As long as it keeps working as it has I will continue to use it on our main PA.
13 of 14 people (92.86%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"GREAT JOB LEXICON !!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!" submitted July 19, 2005

By a customer from netscape.net
Musical Background: various
Music Style: various
Sound: I've worked with the Lexicon PCM90 and 91.This unit comes very close with it's dual engine circuit.I get great sounding studio delay-studio reverb combinations which I easily save and use for recording and live performances.I just used it 3 nights in a row at festival in Centerville Cape Cod and it sounded absolutely amazing on my voice and miked instruments. It's 24 bit digital,so it's excellent ! Feature: comes with a 9 volt a.c. power adaptor. Quality: it's a Lexicon.It's made in the usa,and it's 200 bucks. Manufacturer Support: haven't needed any.

"Finger Lickin Good" submitted August 29, 2011

Musical Background: Active Musician/Engineer
Music Style: Rock,Electronic
Sound: Sounds excellent. I didn't need to go past preset 4 to get what I was looking for on vocals. Ease of Use: Real straight foward, once you get the concept. I havn't had to open the manual yet. If you've played with any units before, its super easy to operate. Makes anything I put through it sound ....ahh.......killer Quality: Solids knobs, with detents. I bought this version specifically for easy of use. Its has the effects being used listed on the front panel. Editing coudn't be easier, just tweak and save. Value: Well worth the money. No doubt. The Wow Factor: Looks great, solid, not cheesy. Overall: I expect to have this as my main verb until i'm rich or famous......could be a bit.

"none" submitted October 22, 2006

Musical Background: Trapping souls with sound
Music Style: Heavy Metal, Metalcore, Gothencore, Virtuosic Metalworks
Sound: For use with my 6505 as a reverb/delay it colors the tone abit but meshes very well. Sounds good hooked to my comp too. Feature: Not sure what to say, other than it has alot. Ease of Use: So easy to use I didn't even have to read the manual. Quality: Seems of very high quality, especially for its price! Value: Unbelieveable! what a steal at $200! Manufacturer Support: not too sure so i'll give a 5 here. The Wow Factor: The blue color sort of attracted me to it before I bought it... That didn't play any role in me actualy buying it though, but I just like bwoo. Overall: ...
23 of 28 people (82.14%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Lexicon MX200 Dual Reverb Customer Review submitted November 22, 2006

By a customer from verizon.net
Overall
Musical Background: Home Studio Engineer
Music Style: Acoustic
Overall: My recordings, I'm ashamed to say, started to sound a little dull and listless. I have been familiar with the Lexicon brand name and decided to give them a try. So I ordered the MX200 hoping to stir a little life back into my craftings. What I got was a pure injection of uncompromising adrenaline. My performances immediately were raised to a higher plateau. This piece has attained a spot of full utilization with the gear in my studio. I haven't gone live with it yet, but nothing would lead me to believe that it wasn't up for the challenge. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS PROCESSOR!
22 of 27 people (81.48%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Lexicon MX200 Dual Reverb Customer Review submitted October 19, 2006

Musical Background: sound engineer
Music Style: all
Sound: This a very versatile unit with really good efx. I am impressed with it a would recommend it to most anyone. I use in a live appilcation it is great.

"Dude chek this out" submitted January 3, 2009

Overall
Sound: This is one of the steps you"ll need to take on your way to getting ""THE SOUND" if you know what I mean! Feature: is there an on/off button on this? Ease of Use: Its no fun playing without it Quality: good workmanship Value: The name is worth the price alone Manufacturer Support: I have not talked to anyone yet from lexicon,but i can bring it back trade it or get my money back anytime ,no Questions asked ! Overall: I"ll be trading up soon

"Check your sound card AND sequencer/ DAW compatibility before purchasing!!" submitted November 10, 2007

Musical Background: Pro-Songwriter wannabe
Ease of Use: \ Overall: MAKE SURE you have a compatible DAW/ sequencer AND sound card before purchasing the MX200. Call me a novice, but based on what I had read under features & reviews, it looked like I would only need a USB cable to plug it in. Oh contraire... You need a USB cable, MULTIPLE (6+) analog inputs/outputs on your soundcard (or S/PDIF inputs/outputs), AND a sequencer/ program that will allow you to route to external hardware/ FX/ busses... My normal non-S/PDIF Audigy 2 sound card, and Cakewalk Home Studio, did not make the cut... so unfortunately I have to return this ton of bricks.

"don't be fooled by the price tag!" submitted December 8, 2005

Overall
Musical Background: lead guitarist in an indie rock band, and recording engineer
Music Style: indie rock, britpop, alternative, downtempo
Sound: it sounds lush, warm, yet has the clean clear sparkle. this is the best sounding reverb unit I have ever heard so far. I use this unit as post-tracking effects, and it beats any software effects as well. Feature: with a USB cable, it gives you a direct control from your DAW program such as Cubase, Nuendo, etc. I just wish it had an on-off switch. Quality: it's still on my rack, nothing fell off, and I doubt anything would fall off. Value: for the price, you get a "Lexicon" unit that you can have access to from your DAW, it's a steal. Overall: I'm glad I picked this one. I hope this one lasts for at least 10 years. TC Electronic could be another good choice, but then, it doesn't have the USB capability. and this is LEXICON!!! I would have bought it even if it was a little more expensive.

When you call, mention priority code 14PQ-YBVD. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976