When you call, mention priority code 20M-Z2J4

Rating and Reviews: LD Systems MIX 6 AG2

LD Systems' Stinger MIX 6 AG2 is one smart powered PA speaker, thanks to its integrated 4-channel mixer, comprehensive I/O, and 16 digital effects.

"Great Portable Powered Speaker" submitted September 8, 2015

By Andy T in Albany, NY
Overall
Musical Background: None of the above.
Music Style: Jazz
Overall: This is a portable speaker with a lot of control. You have a built-in mixer that allows you to connect a mic or just use as a playback system for small gatherings. Either way it is worth the money. I am very happy using it.

"Nice and Compact!" submitted July 25, 2016

By John S in Bismarck, ND
Overall
Musical Background: I am not a musician.
Music Style: N/A
Overall: This is a really well-built speaker. The interface and controls are well laid out. It was easy to get setup. Sounds is good for a speaker this size.

"Powerful little speaker/mixer/PA!" submitted August 26, 2015

By Logan K in Prescott, AZ
Overall
Overall: Wasn't familiar with LD Systems at all. I purchased this little system and have used it a few different ways....first as a main for a single gig...then I turned it around to use as a monitor with my full band. Very powerful and full sounding.

"Best Little Monitor on the Market!" submitted September 6, 2016

By Hector B in Charleston, WV
Musical Background: Professional Singer/Songwriter
Music Style: Rock and Blues
Overall: Awesome to use, it gives you access to the 3 channel mixer, digital effects. It is built very well. The cabinet is very sturdy and robust. I highly recommend it!

"Nice Little PA Speaker!" submitted January 3, 2016

By Don B in El Paso, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Don't play any musical instruments. I use this for my teaching job.
Overall: I tried this speaker for my audio projects at the school I work at. I had a friend recommend it so I gave it a shot. I was really surprised at all the different applications that I could use it for. Very cool speaker. Big thumbs up!

"Nice Little PA Speaker!" submitted January 3, 2016

By Don B in El Paso, TX

"Small All Purpose Speaker" submitted February 25, 2016

By Tony Valverde
Overall
Overall: Great sounding small portable speaker with many different inputs. I use it on a stand to play back many different types audio, ranging from music to speech.

"Killer Little Speaker" submitted June 14, 2016

By Tom S in Boston, MA
Overall
Musical Background: I play guitar and do coffee house gig. Mostly light rock gigs
Music Style: Pop and Rock
Overall: Bought this as a small monitor for my guitar gigs. It gives me great control and is loud enough for me to hear what the audience is hearing. Ease of use is a big deal as well.

"Great Little PA Speaker" submitted June 1, 2016

By Francisco M in Brooklyn, NY
Musical Background: Guitar Player
Overall: For the price, this speaker has awesome features. The mixer and inputs are easy to use and does not require any pro sound experience to sound good. The effects are acceptable.

When you call, mention priority code 20M-Z2J4. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976