When you call, mention priority code 1ZN-5FSR

Rating and Reviews: LD Systems MAUI 28 MIX PA

Set up and tear down fast with the compact MAUI 28 MIX. This column PA system has a built-in 3-channel mixer with an XLR mic input and 1/4" instrument input.

"good" submitted March 18, 2015

By Jake Wilson in Lancaster, OH
Musical Background: 5 years. drums. Jam at home and in bars playing rock
Music Style: rock,
Overall: For the extra $100 I got the mixer. I still use my Mackie as need effects and more channels but having the mixer is worth the $100 to me. The sound is really warm with strong mids and good lows and highs. I am happy and would recommend this. I also love having no speaker cords and how easy it is to put together

"LD SYSTEMS MAUI 28" submitted May 5, 2016

By a customer from gmail.com in Nanuet, NY
Musical Background: Professional
Music Style: Tranz, Electronic, Reggae, Bollywood..
Overall: I purchased two of the Column Line Array Maui 28 for $200 less on each of them, than what they have it here on zZounds. I love these speakers. The sound is really warm with strong Highs, Mids and Good Lows. Its very easy and fast to connect compared to the cabinet speakers that put out more distortions than clean sound. With separate volume controls for line array columns and the subs, it makes it easy to set these column line arrays to right listening level using a external hybrid or digital mixer. I used on for different occasions and venues and two of these cover a good large area. Their 120 degree dispersion is awesome when you have two of these. Overall, these speakers have a very nice clean, warm & smooth sound without any distortion. One advice I would give/recommend is, when you have any high pro-end audio systems, use a power conditioner, this will help your high pro-end audio systems last longer!!! I would recommend these speakers to anyone that is looking to go pro and have an awesome clean sound.

"I sooooo wanted this product to meet expectations." submitted August 31, 2015

By Baldemar c in chicago, IL
Musical Background: DJ, 25 years
Music Style: All genres
Overall: I purchased 1 of the Maui 28 with the intention to get the second one after I tried it out. I dj'ed a very small outdoor party with no more than 50 guests in a semi-enclosed area. During the 2 hour dinner, i had the volume low to allow conversation. The sound was beautiful, however the heat sink for the amplifier was very hot. The dance portion of the party started and I raised the volume. The heat sink was super hot after about 15 minutes. I was afraid to melt the system so I brought in my backup sound system to handle the party. The backup sound system, 1 each of the JBL 515xt powered 15 speaker, easily handled the party and never even warmed up. On the first gig, the zipper broke for the slim tower speaker bag. I returned the Maui 28 right away. ZZounds was gracious and gave me my refund promptly. I really was hoping that the Maui 28 would be my primary sound system for small to medium venues. I was very stressed during the party, I thought the speaker would melt and I was barely pushing it.

"Get down" submitted March 30, 2015

By Harvey Garrison in Oakland, CA
Musical Background: 30 years, bass, pro
Music Style: Blues and jazz
Overall: The sub really gets down! great system. Mids are warm and pronounced. The sub has a separate volume which I like to add in the right amount of lows. Very good sound and easy as pie to hook-up.

"Perfect for my gig" submitted March 22, 2015

By Dwight T in Pittsburg, PA
Musical Background: Gig Alot
Music Style: Acoustic Guitar with vocals
Overall: I do an acoustic gig with a buddy of mine and wanted something that sounded good and was easy to setup. This speaker is for mid sized clubs, because some of the smaller ones have complained to me about the volume, so I just simply turn it down.

"Very Good Portable Speaker System" submitted September 23, 2016

By Alfred G in Manchester, CT
Overall
Musical Background: I am a drummer that plays in a classic rock band. We are a trio that gigs mostly on weekends.
Music Style: Classic Rock
Overall: The Maui 28 is a really good sounding speaker. It is a breeze to setup and teardown. It easily fills the rooms we play in, and has a great bass response.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZN-5FSR. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976