When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-HSVV

Rating and Reviews: Kramer Pacer Classic FR

Designed after the classic '83 USA Pacer, this guitar is perfect for the hair metalhead as well as the modern shredder. It comes in a Candy Red, Black, or Pearl White finish.

"Amazing value!" submitted April 6, 2014

By Nathan K in Brevard, NC
Music Style: Anything with guitar
Sound: Sound is eighties all the way. The pickups get the job done but depending on your particular style may or may not need to be replaced. I think they could be a tad more articulate but they are still rockalicious. Feature: It has a treble bleed circuit but I don't need it because I keep my volume and tone controls dined all the time. The neck is fantastically comfortable. Quality: High quality workmanship and a beefy weight. Very solid guitar. Feels more expensive. It doesn't feel cheap. Value: Excellent value. Well worth the money. The Floyd Rose will need adjustment and the frets were a bit sharp but 5 minutes with a file fixed that. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed it The Wow Factor: Yummy. Overall: Simply put, this is probably THE best guitar out there for this price.

"Back in the days of metal......" submitted February 24, 2012

By Carlos D
Music Style: Rock, metal
Overall: Wasn't born back then but artist are still around and I gotta tell ya this thing gets pretty damn near those tones if not spot on. But dude really for $370 its a really nice guitar. If your not satisfied with the stock options this thing has major tuning potential, go out and buy it you won't regret it.

"Rare (cheap but good sound)" submitted August 20, 2012

By Sasha Buljovcic in Boynton Beach, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Playing guitar for 15 years. Jamming at home.Composing music.
Music Style: Neo Classical metal /Glam metal hybrid , Experimental metal
Overall: If you are looking for cheap price guitar but you are looking for good quality guitar with good sound and if you like 80's metal era this guitar is your weapon. It fits into all of these standards. Guitar has really smooth neck, I really like the neck. Sound is warm and full. For that price sound went beyond my expectations. First time when I heard people on YouTube playing this beast I couldn't believe what sound it creates for that price. I will recommend this guitar for all fans of 80's metal who want to save the money but have a guitar. This guitar is also good with pedal effects.

"Kramer is back and getting better every day !!" submitted August 10, 2011

Musical Background: Hobbyist - Family room rockstar
Music Style: Rock, 80s Metal
Sound: Guitar sounds good not great. The stock Gibson pickups are decent, and are far better than pickups in other guitars at this price point. Will probably put a SD Custom Custom, in the bridge, and leave the neck stock. This is an 80's music beast ... if you love VH, Ratt, Dokken ... this is your axe. Feature: The neck on this guitar is worth the price alone .... it is great. The fretwork on my guitar was impeccable, all crowned and finished nicely, and no sharp edges. No dead spots anywhere on this neck. A neck has a little meat to it, but not bulky, and not paper thin. The Kramer licensed tremolo has stayed in tune, even with some heavy dive-bombing. See above for the pickups. Ease of Use: Pick it up and play it ........ not much easier than that. The neck on this guitar begs to be played. The only knock I have against the playability would be the the heel joint in not rounded, or recessed like some other guitars, making accessibilty to the 22nd fret a little more difficult than necessary. The action and set up was great out of the box, but I did have to tune (of course), and intonate 2 strings. Quality: Giving it a 7, because my guitar has runs in the clear coat. I was bummed, but I didnt feel like sending it back because it played so well. Other than that (which can be overlooked), the quality is there, especially at this price point. Value: This guitar is a steal for the price. I payed 1,250 for a Baretta I, in 1989, and I would rather have two of these guitars, and a nice amp. If you are on the fence .. just get it and try it. Manufacturer Support: Never used it.
15 of 16 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Just GET IT!!!!" submitted January 2, 2015

By Brad Walsh in Piscataway, NJ
Musical Background: Professional Musician
Music Style: rock, metal, blues, jazz
Overall: This guitar is just phenomenal! I have 4 of these guitars. Yes....it's made overseas, but don't be a snob. It's an amazing guitar that really sounds awesome. The Pacer Vintage is made out of maple and is really bright sounding, I feel the Pacer Classic which is made out of mahogany sounds WAY BETTER AND WARMER!!!! The neck is fast, the pickups are crunchy, it is a licensed floyd, but it stays in tune. I am an avid whammy bar abuser and it stays in tune and I am confident while playing this instrument in any situation. The pickups actually aren't too bad that come in it. I'm giving them a ten because buying this guitar you are probably going to mod it anyway, but even if you didn't you would still have a killer sounding axe. It's an unreal guitar at an unreal price. You won't regret it.

"just buy it" submitted February 18, 2012

Overall
Overall: This guitar is really amazing. This was only $370 and it sounds like it should be AT LEAST $500. There's really no guitar in its price range that can even compare to this guitar and that's why I gave the value 5 stars (which isn't enough). Look/Finish: 9 I got this guitar in Pearl White for 3 reasons: I don't like red guitars without a pickguard, Black guitars smudge too easy, and Pearl White just looks flat out amazing. I'm not going to lie, there were some little paint flaws about half the size of an ant that looked like little black dots but that came off with some wax and elbow grease. It's no big deal at all though. The finish is very sparkly like a pearl. This is srictly for the Pearl White finish. I've never seen the Black or red finish in person. Sound: 9 This is why this guitar is so amazing. It has a sound thats outstanding for Hard Rock and Metal...especially Glam-Metal. It also has a very great Eddie Van Halen tone to it. The pickups are hot and have a lot of bite (similar to seymour duncans) the guitar has a great amount of sustain to it, which is surprising because there's Floyd Rose in it. This thing hits natural harmonics very easily almost anywhere on the neck which makes it perfect for screaming on the whammy bar. The clean sound is great too, its pretty punchy, which is also pretty cool. This is also perfect for tapping and tap sliding. It sounds nice with effect and has a good medium distortion crunch sound. Playability: 8 The reason that I gave this an 8 was becauseI can't really get the action as low as i would like it to be. I know a lot of people would like the action where I have it right now but I like to have my action really low for shredding so it's more of a personal thing. my guess is because the frets are a bit high or the nut is a little high. I might just have a tech look at it. Otherwise the playability is great. with floyd rose I can dive until the strings are like rubber bands and come back up completely in tune. I can bend about 1 1/2 steps with my 10-46 gauge strings but im thinking of changing to 9-46 gauge which im sure would bend about 2 steps. Features: 9 This comes with some no-name pickups with Alnico V magnets, a mahogany body, Hard Maple neck (with a very fast satin finish), maple fretboard, and a non-recessed Licensed Floyd Rose. I know what you're thinking..."Oh it's a licensed floyd so it must be bad." Well you are mistaken. This thing stays in tune perfectly. I have mine setup so its sitting against the body in a dive-only position. I like this because of easier string changes, drop tune ability, increased spring tension for easier bends, and tuning stability. Floating bridges are just too much work. As I said earlier, the pickups are hot. They obviously don't have the quality of DiMarzios or Seymour Duncan but I'm going to change them out soon. They're still excellent pickups but I like upgrading my guitars. I'm also going top change the bridge for an Original Floyd Rose (like I said, I like upgrading my guitars) because the bridge now is made of cheap pot metal except for the saddles and knife edges but I'm not sure how long the knife will stay nice and the Original Floyd Rose will last me much longer. One thing I would recommend is getting a Brass Big Block from FloydUpgrades.com because it adds much more sustain and clarity to the guitar along with even beefier tone. But don't get me wrong, this guitar comes with amazing features out of the box I'm just stating ways you can make it even better. This guitar has the potential to be right on par with the American Pacers of the 80's. An original floyd rose is a direct fit with the route that's on the guitar so you don't need to adjust the guitar one bit. Impression: This guitar is just flat out amazing for the money. My friend who owns a Gibson Explorer loves playing my Pacer and is jealous of me. With an original floyd rose installed and pickup upgrades and maybe filing the frets down, this guitar will be better than guitars like the Charvel So-Cal models and comparable to Jackson USA guitars. That's right I said it. So buy it.
12 of 13 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Amazing guitar!" submitted February 18, 2016

By nick anderson in International falls, MN
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing for 10 years, I play in all different settings.
Music Style: Classic rock, rock, country, funk, psychedelic, blues.
Sound: The stock pickups aren't bad but I'm throwing my EVH Frankenstein bridge pickup in it to make this baby scream. While you can get away with using the stock pickups, I recommend switching them out. Feature: It does what it's meant to do. Ease of Use: It doesn't get much easier, plug and play baby! Quality: I was amazed at the quality, I love that it has a heavy body to it and the neck is absolutely phenomenal! It's seriously the guitar I've been searching for since I started playing. Value: The value is through the roof on this guitar. You will be pleased, this guitar should be in the $500-700 range. Biggest bang for your buck! Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to deal with them but being as Gibson owns Kramer I'd imagine their support is great. The Wow Factor: The paint job and neck of this guitar are just amazing! Even the Floyd rose isn't bad for being unoriginal. Overall: This is an all around great axe!

"The Kramer Pacer Classic Floyd Rose Guitar" submitted October 6, 2014

By Dean M in Montrose, NY
Overall
Musical Background: self taught and pay by ear been playing on and off for forty years or so
Music Style: Various genre no specific one
Overall: I was looking for a guitar that had a Floyd Rose on it.. So when I saw this Kramer and found out they were made by Gibson I ordered it and got it within one shipping day. Wow tuning this thing is a dream. I have heard some say to tune a FR is a pain but this was a breeze for me and got it tuned in a little time. That was three weeks ago and the guitar is still in tune. This guitar is a real blessing to play and it has a fast action and a clean sound to it. The volume and tone knobs and selector switch have a good scale or range to them.. I am truly glad I took the opportunity to buy this product. If you were to ask me if I would suggest this piece for someone looking for a good sounding guitar that is easy to play and keep tuned I would say for the price point jump on it and don't waste any time get it.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-HSVV. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976