When you call, mention priority code 1585-T2XN

Rating and Reviews: Kramer Baretta Special

Ready, set, shred! The Kramer Baretta Special has sound and attitude in spades thanks to its offset Alnico V humbucker and fast-playing maple neck.

"Kramer baretta special is a winner!" submitted February 6, 2012

By ed hunter in delran, NJ
Musical Background: playing for 25 years
Music Style: rock,metal,blues,jazz
Overall: Wow for the $179 i paid this is a real impressive axe! I wanted a back up to my old original 84 baretta but did not want to spend the money they are going for these days.Anyway no i wont compare it to the original but on its own it is a amazing guitar for the EVH thing!

"Great Guitar Nostalgia For The Price" submitted September 19, 2012

By Thomas L in Flat Rock, MI
Musical Background: Playing guitar since 1987
Overall: This guitar is well worth the money. Quality all around and other than the normal issues with a vintage six screw tremolo (no issues if you don't dive bomb), a great no-nonsense player. Paint is great, the nut was done very, very well. I DID however have to file a high fret, but in this price range I expected that. The stock pickup sounds great. Neck is thin and comfortable and the "cool" factor of finally owning a Kramer (as a teen I couldn't afford one back in 1987) can't be beat.

"best for me" submitted February 25, 2014

By Michael Gramlich in lehigh acres, FL
Musical Background: jam at home
Music Style: Metal, hardcore. Hatebreed kind of stuff
Sound: Put a dimarzio x2n in and it will rip your face off! Feature: Simple but that's the way I like it. Ease of Use: Very balanced and nice neck. Easy to play. Quality: No flaws when I received the guitar. Install of the x2n was super easy thanks to Kramer using enough solder at the factory. Value: Pound for pound best new guitar I have ever owned. Manufacturer Support: No reason to call. Kramer makes a great product. The Wow Factor: It's a sleeper. Single humbucker and volume knob in vintage white looks very traditional and conservative until you play it and it just screams metal! If that's not a wow factor I don't know what is. Overall: Perfect guitar for what I play.

"Kramer Baretta Special" submitted April 28, 2014

By Pungo Lee in Silk Hope, NC
Musical Background: I've been playing 30 years
Music Style: Folk songs, Metal
Overall: I purchased this a Month ago from ZZsounds,she arrived in perfect shape. I have had vintage Kramers in the past and had heard good things about this guitar so I took the plunge and bought it sight unseen(hard to find a Gibson-made Kramer in stores).First, the guitar was perfect, fretwork nice(some have complained of sharp fret ends) paint high quality, hardware exceptional( remember, this is a very affordable guitar). I love the thin, fast neck, and Kramer got the hockey-stick head and vintage decal just right.The real value was in the zebra humbucker, wow! This pickup sounds great on this axe, clear, loud, no mud if height is adjusted right. I have 5 other guitars, all of them custom, and the Kramer receives regular rotation, it will even play Chet-style clean with a Fender reverb setting on the pedal. Vintage Kramer aficionados complain it has no Floyd Rose, I don't like FR and the Strat style bridge tremolo worked great. I would consider this guitar to be one of the best deals out there, better get one before the price goes up!

"Kramer Baretta Special - NICE Buy!" submitted February 21, 2012

By Mike F in Baltimore, MD
Overall
Musical Background: 30+ years guitar playing experience. Repairing guitars 25+ years, 5 of which as a full-time profession.
Overall: Simple......I purchased the Kramer Baretta Special to scavenge the body, pickup and tuners from for an EVH project guitar. Let me just say, I really wasn't expecting anything special in this price range, but WOW, this is an awesome bang for the buck. The neck is nice and straight, and the frets on my Kramer were dressed very well......BIG surprise. I'm a full-time luthier, and I give this guitar a solid thumbs up. No, it's NOT a vintage, USA-made Kramer, but neither is the price tag!
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"For the price you cant beat it!!" submitted December 23, 2013

By John C in Wallingford, CT
Musical Background: Playing guitar for 8 years. Jam at home for fun
Music Style: 80's Metal / Hard Rock.
Overall: I purchased this guitar for my son. I had a set-up done on it by my small, local guitar shop and the people there LOVED this guitar. We will be replacing the pickup with a "hotter" DiMarzio Super Distortion pickup only to better match another guitar he uses (there was nothing wrong). Hey, for the money we saved buying this guitar we can afford the $65.00 upgrade. The ratings are based on the price and my experience with the guitar.

"Best bang for the buck! you cant go wrong with this guitar!!!" submitted November 14, 2011

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Musical Background: been playing 23 years
Music Style: metal
Sound: is sounds great! Feature: the features are good i rather have a floyd rose but other than that its great Ease of Use: better than an ibanez Quality: its made great, it snapped off the stap three times... and it wasnt damaged at all!!!! Value: great pice for this guitar! Manufacturer Support: kramer is the best out there The Wow Factor: it looks like an 85 baretta but with a few changes! Overall: really think before you look away!
18 of 19 people (94.74%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 1585-T2XN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976