When you call, mention priority code 176P-500D

Rating and Reviews: KRK RP8G3 Rokit 8 G3

Delivering deep lows and extended highs up to 30 Hz, the third-gen Rokit 8 features a redesigned low-noise Class A/B amplifier and LF/HF shelf adjustments.

"KRK RP8'S - O M G !!!!" submitted May 20, 2014

By Joey Vee in Mundelein, IL
Overall
Musical Background: playing guitar for 20+ yrs...producing own music for 9yrs...serious productions 4yrs
Music Style: Christian contemporary, Rock, Hard rock, Classical
Overall: These speakers are trully unreal. I have been working with home studio work for some time now and these have blown my mind away. I had the 5's and the 6's but hands down, these 8's hold their weight. I use a Behringer mixer board and plug in my POD HD500 on a stereo channel while playing some tracks previously recorded and the highs are sweet and not piercing and the lows really put in a rumble. I only have each of the 8's power half way and i literally make the snare rumble. The mixer board's master volume at around 60% - 70% and my work area rumbles, you can barely hear your self think and yet no distorded sound. Really crisp. These speakers are awesome for home studio work. If you have the $$$, invest in these babies. ZZounds has always treated me good. I have bought about 80% of my gear through them and the idea that you can get these babies while you pay is da bomb!!! If you're serious about quality sound for your quality work, these speakers are it. These are not your average amateur studio speakers!

"BIG bass, otherwise very flat response. Powerful." submitted February 27, 2014

By Mike M in Paducah, KY
Overall
Musical Background: Long time amatuer. Occasional professional.
Music Style: FreedomRock.
Overall: Good cop - bad cop. My home studio uses a PA system and a small MP3 player as the bad cop sound, and now, the 8" G3s along with a home theater system for the good cop part of the sound so as to mix/master to satisfy contrasting environments and gear. Initially, I had considered buying a pair of 10s and a pair of 6s to get a full account of the entire frequency spectrum. The 10's freq range did not go to the 30khz range like the 6s ... and the 8s too. So, I settled for just the 8s. Glad I did. These Rokit 8s are quite the powermeisters. The bass is overwhelming and I had to turn it down a pinch. The PA system distortion sure becomes obvious when compared to the Rokit monitors. The home theater's crispy, difficult to listen to highs are even more evident when compared to the exceptionally smooth and easy highs of these monitors. I have no idea how these monitors might measure up to the big name brands, sound-wise. I would wager that these KRKs will outlive/outlast any of the fancy high dollar boutique brands though. They do seem to be indestructible.

"great dea" submitted April 20, 2014

By Christopher mozley in jeannette, PA
Musical Background: years
Music Style: Techno house
Overall: Bought these as customer return. @179 a piece. Compared to 249 new They basically looked brand new when I got them. Very happy.

"KRK RP8G3 Rokit 8 Generation 3 Powered Studio Monitor" submitted May 21, 2014

By Dj Nikolas K in Los Angeles, CA
Musical Background: Djing for 14 years
Music Style: Tech, Funky and Progressive House
Overall: Great sound on all frequencies, awesome for a small studio. Great price as well! Wish they had came with stands

"KRK ROKIT 8'S" submitted September 24, 2014

By RAUL N in ODESSA , TX
Overall
Musical Background: OWNED A HOME STUDIO FOR ABOUT 8 YEARS...
Music Style: HIP HOP
Overall: I PURCHASED A PAIR OF THESE STUDIO MONITORS JULY 28TH, 2014 THEY BURNED OUT ON ME SEPT. 8TH, 2014. I CALLED UP ZZOUNDS THEY GAVE ME A NUMBER TO CALL TO A SPEAKER REPAIR CENTER NEAR ME. (WARRANTY THROUGH ZZOUNDS HAD EXPIRED).THEY TOLD ME TO SEND THE MONITORS TO THEM AND IF IT WAS FACTORY FAULT THEY WOULD FIX UNDER PRODUCT WARRANTY. TURNS OUT IT WAS FACTORY FAULT. I HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING TO THIS PLACE AND SHIPPING BACK TO ME. I SENT THEM SEPT. 15, 2014 THEY TOLD ME 7-14 DAYS FOR PARTS AND 1-2 WEEKS FOR LABOR. SO I'M LOOKING AT ABOUT A MONTH WITH OUT MONITORS. I PAID 70 BUCKS IN SHIPPING TO GET THEM THERE NOT SURE HOW MUCH BACK... I BOUGHT THESE MONITORS BECAUSE EVERYBODY SAID THERE GREAT. THEY REALLY SOUNDED GOOD AND I SEEN THEM IN A LOT OF VIDEOS. I LOVED THEM FOR A MONTH TILL THEY BURNED. I STARTED LOOKING UP STUFF ON THE INTERNET AND FOUND QUIET A FEW PEOPLE HAD THIS PROBLEM. I WOULD BUY ANOTHER BRAND NEXT TIME.

"More And Better Than I Expected" submitted February 5, 2014

By Michael M in Paducah, KY
Overall
Musical Background: 30 year veteran amateur.
Music Style: Freedom Rock
Overall: My original purchase plan was for a pair of 10s and a pair of 6s as the 10" monitors lack the 30kHz highs and the 6" or 8" monitors lack the big power I wanted. I came to my senses and settled for a pair of the 8s. The 8s are hugely powerful and the sonic quality is superb. Across the sonic spectrum the fidelity is clean and well balanced. I expect I will purchase another pair at some point in the future.

"3 DOA" submitted February 17, 2014

By Arthur F in San Diego, CA
Musical Background: Professional musician, with home studio
Music Style: top-40, jazz
Overall: I read a bunch of reviews recommending this monitor. Ordered two: both were DOA. Returned them & ordered two more. One worked, the other took two months to fail. Past Zzounds' return policy, unfortunately. Called KRK repair. "[KRK] does not reimburse for shipping." After experiencing a 75% failure rate (in this case), and losing the cost for shipping and time, I realize the value of good service. I don't believe warranty service should cost the customer, and I don't recommend these speakers, or anything else by KRK. The sound? Meh. I got more bass response (and more control options) out of a pair of M-Audio BX-8s. The KRKs have been a lousy experience.

When you call, mention priority code 176P-500D. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976