When you call, mention priority code 20B-D71K

Rating and Reviews: KRK Rokit 10-3 G3 Monitor

With dedicated HF, mid and LF drivers and plenty of headroom, the 3-way KRK Rokit 10-3 G3 mid-field studio monitors help you hear every nuance of your mix.

"Stellar Sonic Accuracy,On A Budget!!" submitted June 25, 2016

By Thomas S in Toms River, NJ
Overall
Musical Background: Hardware workstation keyboardist for 20 years and a computer workstation musician for the last 10 years.
Music Style: Shoe-gazing,ambient,pop,rock,alternative,jazz...etc.,.
Overall: I have been agonizing for years,trying to find the ideal solution for my meager budget and after much deliberation,I settled on the KRK's,as I am very impressed with the Generation 3 line of Rokits. I got by alright with the Rokit 5 G3's I have,but needed more mid range accuracy(but couldn't float the bill of a super high quality coaxial or 2-way set up) and when the RP10-3(generation 2's) came out,I was skeptical(because I wanted a VXT version of the 3-way design)...so when the G3's came along,I had things narrowed down to either these,or the new Presonus R65's(but they are close to the thousand dollar range and concluded that if I am going to spend this much,I must have a 3-way design.) Though my studio is set up as a near-field configuration,I still thought these KRK mid-field's where the superb choice and once I received them and situated them in my bedroom,my theory was spot on. These incredible monitors were so effortless to set up(as not only could I maintain a great stereo sweet spot with them being further away from my ears than my RP 5's,there is absolutely no need for the hassle of setting up a sub-woofer,because the RP10-3 G3's have a very precise representation of bass,throughout most of the low frequency spectrum. One of the problems I had with the RP5 G3's,is the bass was hyped and it was difficult to distinguish between themid and sub bass sounds and the RP10-3 G3's completely eliminate this problem beautifully! As for the sonic accuracy in the mid and high frequency range,the clarity in this range is equally as impressive,as the clarity is exhilarating! I've owned countless monitors in the past 10 years and out of all of them,the KRK's have the most expansive stereo field and when you sit in between them,the reverb trails,all of the nuances of the instrumentation and details across the board,is as immersive...that you have to hear it for yourself,to believe it! By the way,I have an acoustically treated room that is about 12 X 13 and the LF and HF knobs are in the flat position,so there was no nned for me to do anything,other than just positioning them and turning them on and I was good to go. The only reason I gave these KRK's a 4.5(instead of a 5 rating)...was due to the amplifier hiss I heard,when I had them turned up to 50% of their max volume. This does not noticeably hinder my ability to mix or master on them,but I would prefer if KRK had used cleaner amps(but a very good quality 3-way monitor at this price.one should expect a compromise somewhere.)

"Outrageous As Home Stereo Speakers" submitted April 30, 2016

By Patrick Martin in Dana Point, CA
Overall
Overall: I use them in conjunction with a Foscusrite Saffire Pro 14 audio box and a MacBook Pro and have rediscovered my music. Why in the world anyone would not want speakers designed to replica as accurately as possible the signal input to them is beyond me. I will never by regular home stereo speakers again. The sound put through the Focusrite which comes with many software EQs, compressors etc is incredible loud or low volume. Since they are self-powered they are actually a steal because you are getting an amp as well. Buy immediately.

When you call, mention priority code 20B-D71K. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976