When you call, mention priority code 15H9-92SG

Rating and Reviews: Korg Wavedrum Synthesizer

Get unparalleled sonic accuracy and a wide variety of programmable effects options with this synthesizer.

"Best electronic pad on the market." submitted October 8, 2010

By a customer from lunarasylum.com
Musical Background: Retired Musician
Music Style: Improvization
Sound: Can sound awesome depending on programming. Output level is lower than most of my other gear. Feature: Best feeling pad. can use hands, brushes, mallets, sticks. They each make it sound different unlike most electronic drums. Ease of Use: It's hard to program as you have to go through several menus with buttons and knobs. Lots of options though. I'd give it a 10 if it had a USB connector to program on a computer. Quality: Seems like it will take a beating and hold up. The head is textured, kind of like an old calfskin head. Looks like it will need replacing sooner than a plastic head would. Value: Considering this use to run $3K 10 years ago, this is a bargain. The rebate helped too. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed support. The Wow Factor: If you want to create your own sound, this is probably the best option I've seen but don't expect it to program itself. The 100 presets that come with are mostly crap to show off it's possibilities. There are also 100 programmable user patches. Overall: This should give me years of new sound options.

"KORGE WAVE DRUM A TIDAL WAVE OF PERCUSSIVE SOUND" submitted October 9, 2011

Musical Background: musician
Music Style: PROGRESSIVE
Sound: THE SOUND QUALITY IS TOP NOTCH,THE HEAD AND RIM OF THE UNIT RESPOND WELL TO YOUR HANDS AND STICKS...IT WORKS WELL WITH MY STYLE,BUT AS WITH ALL OF MY ELECTRONIC PERCUSSION I WISH IT HAD MORE IN THE INDUSTRIAL,EXTREME,UNORTHADOX,SOUNDS.....IT WORKS WELL WHEN I USE IT ALONG WITH MY ROLAND PERCUSSION BRAIN,AND MY DRUM KIT,AND SYNTHESIZER SET UP Feature: THE MOST USEFULL FEATURE TO ME IS THE SEQUENCER,AND TOUCH RESPONSE OF THE DRUM HEAD..AND THE EDITING OF EFFECTS.....I WISH IT HAD MORE INDUSTRIAL SOUNDS,AND PERCUSSIVE SOUNDS RATHER THAN DRUM SOUNDS Ease of Use: THE MANUAL IS GOOD...SOUNDS GREAT RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX Quality: WELL MADE,EASY TO USE ALOT OF COOL SOUNDS...GREAT FOR STUDIO-THIS IS WHERE THE UNIT CAN BE VERY USEFULL...GOOD LIVE,BUT IF YOU USE ALOT OF SOUNDS AT THE SAME TIME YOU WILL NEED MORE THAN ONE Value: I THINK IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU WANT TO GET OUT OF IT,HOW YOU WANT TO APPLY IT TO YOUR SET UP...SINCE I DO NOT USE DRUM SOUNDS,FOR ME IT SHOULD SELL FOR A BIT LESS Manufacturer Support: I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS YET The Wow Factor: I OWN ONE....VERY COOL LOOKING,MODERN AND SLICK.THE RESPONSE OF THE HEAD IS A GRET TOOL..IE PRESSING ON IT HOLDING IT DOWN ECT...FOR MY STYLE THIS IS A MUST HAVE..BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH I WISH IT HAD A LITTLE MORE IN THE AREA OF INDUSTRIAL SOUNDS,IT IS ESSENTIAL TO MY SET UP Overall: I WILL KEEP THIS UNIT IN MY COLLECTION OF E PERCUSSION,BUT I KNOW I WILL ALWAYS SEARCH FOR UNORTHADOX SOUNDS

"The korg wave drum" submitted March 15, 2011

Musical Background: Musician
Music Style: NeoSoul and Contemporary Jazz
Sound: I love it you have access to so many sounds in the korg wave drum i am a percussionist and this is a nice add to my percussion set up... I would highly recommend this to all latin percusionist. The Wow Factor: oh it can get sexy but you have to make it sound appealing

"lICsNLujbTl" submitted April 12, 2013

By Sasha Sasha in TAkrmGZgMq, MO
Musical Background: QAwzFPQFWdicRhLkUFc
Music Style: His speeches and wriintg has been a great source of inspiration for me and my friends . I thank my dad for introducing me to suc
Sound: His speeches and wriintg has been a great source of inspiration for me and my friends . I thank my dad for introducing me to such a honest and a true leader. Im greatly indebted to him for my positive and responsible change in my life. I will help in all ways for a change in society.with regardsM.KaushikSenior Software EngineerCalsoft inc,Pune Feature: His speeches and wriintg has been a great source of inspiration for me and my friends . I thank my dad for introducing me to such a honest and a true leader. Im greatly indebted to him for my positive and responsible change in my life. I will help in all ways for a change in society.with regardsM.KaushikSenior Software EngineerCalsoft inc,Pune Ease of Use: His speeches and wriintg has been a great source of inspiration for me and my friends . I thank my dad for introducing me to such a honest and a true leader. Im greatly indebted to him for my positive and responsible change in my life. I will help in all ways for a change in society.with regardsM.KaushikSenior Software EngineerCalsoft inc,Pune Quality: His speeches and wriintg has been a great source of inspiration for me and my friends . I thank my dad for introducing me to such a honest and a true leader. Im greatly indebted to him for my positive and responsible change in my life. I will help in all ways for a change in society.with regardsM.KaushikSenior Software EngineerCalsoft inc,Pune Value: His speeches and wriintg has been a great source of inspiration for me and my friends . I thank my dad for introducing me to such a honest and a true leader. Im greatly indebted to him for my positive and responsible change in my life. I will help in all ways for a change in society.with regardsM.KaushikSenior Software EngineerCalsoft inc,Pune Manufacturer Support: His speeches and wriintg has been a great source of inspiration for me and my friends . I thank my dad for introducing me to such a honest and a true leader. Im greatly indebted to him for my positive and responsible change in my life. I will help in all ways for a change in society.with regardsM.KaushikSenior Software EngineerCalsoft inc,Pune The Wow Factor: His speeches and wriintg has been a great source of inspiration for me and my friends . I thank my dad for introducing me to such a honest and a true leader. Im greatly indebted to him for my positive and responsible change in my life. I will help in all ways for a change in society.with regardsM.KaushikSenior Software EngineerCalsoft inc,Pune Overall: His speeches and wriintg has been a great source of inspiration for me and my friends . I thank my dad for introducing me to such a honest and a true leader. Im greatly indebted to him for my positive and responsible change in my life. I will help in all ways for a change in society.with regardsM.KaushikSenior Software EngineerCalsoft inc,Pune

When you call, mention priority code 15H9-92SG. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976