When you call, mention priority code 14NV-YH96

Rating and Reviews: Korg SV-1 73 Stage Piano

Recreate classic sounds with the Korg SV-1 stage piano. Close your eyes, and you're playing a vintage instrument. Open them, and the SV-1 is pure eye candy.

Overall

"I was looking for a good piano feel and a vintage sounds!!" submitted January 7, 2012

Musical Background: playing for 25 years
Music Style: Jazz, Pop, New Age
Sound: A few sounds, but a few realy good ones Feature: All you need at once-. Ease of Use: Modify live amps, chorus, etc. I owned several workstations using only 30% of it capabilitys and how many hours spending reading manuals and blogs to get wuere you want...and did I mencioned how tedious to modify a sound is.....but this is not the case. No learning manuals or little windows needed. In fact, there is no screen at all. All you want it, do it at once. Guys let's be real I just want'a play...I'm not a computer programing nerd. Just hear, I like, I use it. That's it.- Quality: Very well made, the best keyboard feel (just the same as in Kronos) there is no one with better sensation. Simple. Very good sounds specially on pianos an rhodes. Great mechanism effect. Value: Worth the money!! Manufacturer Support: No yet.- The Wow Factor: Design Design Design...have you see it...vintage looking..it rockssss Overall: Look for clavia for better organ sounds... or a less weight equipment..'cause this is heavy. I definitely will buy it again and maybe even the 88 version. What a pitty that one is brown and not red.
14 of 15 people (93.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Exactly what I needed" submitted May 4, 2014

Overall
Overall: I could not really get into those that just sound like playing the pre-recorded sampling when playing the keys. I really didn't need hundreds of sounds I am not likely to use and I also didn't want to be looking at a cheesy digital screen and buttons, etc. Type of music I tend to play just needs good vintage sounds that are more realistic. I just wanted something that is simple to use and most importantly sounds great without costing an arm and a leg. After using the SV for a couple of month now, after several gigs, I am so happy with my choice. The way this keyboard is very 'analog' which actually gives you limitless possibility as fas as adjusting sounds and tones. I found myself really connected to this instrument unlike any other keyboard in this price range, even compared to some of them that are more expansive than this. I chose 73 keys because often I play at a smaller venue. I was hesitant at first because I am fairly small and this is quite heavy. But the sound...make it worth it. So I have no regret.

"not perfect" submitted February 7, 2012

By steve h in croydon, PA
Musical Background: pro musician
Music Style: rock, pop, oldies
Overall: Korg SV173 - great professional keyboard, excellent sounds. Great touch and feel. Here are the minor problems: The Preset buttons that hold your sounds are to close to the keys making it easy to mess up by accedentaly hitting and changing your sound mid song. Active keyboard players will have a problem with this. Manual book does not list the "old" keyboards it is trying to mimic which makes you try to figure out the sounds from your personal experience. Good luck.

"Disapointing quality keys" submitted October 11, 2013

By scott cooper in croydon, PA
Musical Background: pro musician
Music Style: Oldies, pop, rock, Jazz, standards
Overall: I bought a SV173 about a year ago. I got it because I liked the sounds, mostly the great organs and Elec. pianos. Now I am very disappointed, the sustain is on the fritz again. I have had it repaired six months ago now it bad again. The most important standard feature of a "stage Piano" should be the quality of the sustain to be like a real acoustic piano. This is ware the SV has failed to be reliable. With very little ware on the keys, I don't play out often, and I bought the case designed by Korg for this piano there is no reason why the unit should be so unreliable. The sounds are excellent but without a Good Sustain peddle function that works all the time this keyboard is Very disappointing to say the least. I am very unhappy with the lack of reliability of this product. I also own a Alesis Qs6, and a Yamaha CP33 these keyboards show the kind of quality you expect from professional gear, NOT Korg.

When you call, mention priority code 14NV-YH96. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976