When you call, mention priority code 154Y-YGN6

Rating and Reviews: Korg Pandora mini

Imitate your favorite guitarists with the Korg Pandora mini. Mix and match the 158 effects and 200 preset programs to create stage-ready guitar audio.

"Great Idea, a couple problems" submitted February 6, 2012

By TK K in Las Vegas, NV
Overall
Musical Background: I've been a professional musician/ performer/ arranger on stage and in the studio for over forty years.
Music Style: Just about any genre imaginable.
Value: For $99.00 you get what you paid for Manufacturer Support: Have not used any support Overall: So the idea was this- attach the thing to my guitar and be free of having to hover over a foot pedal for the entire gig. Just plug the output into my wireless unit and wander the stage at will. A couple of things keep this idea from happening. First, almost every sound comes with a plethora of digital noise that will not go away no matter what. This is such an obvious problem it's hard to believe that a fine company like Korg would not address this issue before releasing the product. The second issue is actually more about me than them. I wish there were more than four assignment buttons on the front so I could access more instant sounds on the fly. Just two more buttons would help a lot.I love the shirt pocket size of the unit but unfortunately for my original idea of foot pedal independence, tuning on the fly requires me to unmount the unit from my guitar so I can look at the face. A series of two tuning lights on the top would solve this problem nicely. And speaking of mounting it on my axe, a metal case that can attach to a smooth surface by screws or heavy duty velcro would be very cool as well. Now, I know that Korg didn't design the Pandora for this but it would be great if they would consider a future model with these features. I'd buy one immediately.The Pandora as it is makes a nifty practice unit. The sounds are fun to play with and several of them are outstanding. A pair of headphones and only one AA battery and your good to go. It's pretty rugged too with a sturdy molded case and easy controls. If it wasn't for that damn digital noise I could rate it much higher. Not for use in the studio but great for practice.
11 of 14 people (78.57%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Very cool headphone amp" submitted July 12, 2011

By a customer from holben.com
Music Style: Blues
Sound: I use the Pandora mini with my Fender American Deluxe fat strat for practice. With an inexpensive pair of Sony Walkman headphones it sounds great, although the volume is not real loud. Feature: I ordered a Neutrik 1/4 inch male to male adapter to connect directly to my Stratocaster. Very clean hookup and easy for practice. Ease of Use: The Pandora mini is almost intuitive to work. Even if you can't figure it out, the manual easy easy to understand. Quality: Very simple and rugged case. I'm a little concerned with the audio connectors. The headphone jack is a bit scratchy. I had to wiggle the plug a bit to get audio in both ears. Value: For a multi-purpose guitar headphone amp, this is probably the best unit and well worth the ~ $100 price. Manufacturer Support: I have not had to ask for support! The Wow Factor: Nice layout of controls. I like the black mini. Overall: This is a keeper. I would buy another one right away if it was lost, or stolen.
10 of 14 people (71.43%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"The Korg Mini" submitted November 12, 2013

By Steven Cohen in Dana Point, CA
Overall
Musical Background: since I was five years old and now I'm fifty three.
Music Style: I love all music styles except for Rap.
Overall: I'ved used the mini for a week now and I am very pleased with the performance and sound. For 100.00 it was a great investment.

"POOR EXCUSE!!!!" submitted July 14, 2014

By KEN TAYLOR in NASHVILLE, MS
Musical Background: 40+ YRS, PRO
Music Style: ALL
Overall: OK...THIS THING IS VERY NOISY, AND I MEAN VERY VERY NOISY...EVEN FOR A 100 BUCKS I EXPECT A BIT MORE...NO REALLY USABLE SOUNDS IN THIS THING....VERY DISAPPOINTED...LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE..BEEN PLAYIN FOR 40+ SO I KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT..

"Freakin' awesome!!" submitted March 16, 2012

By EJ m in Boston, MA
Musical Background: fun
Music Style: alternative country retro blues and folk
Overall: This is the "James Bond" guitar effect. Coolest and MOST COMPLEX for it's size.With '69 Les in hand and '70's MM212 Tube Amp,the sounds are incredible.Bought two.....one in each color....just like James would have done to match whatever his attire called for. Vodka Martini.....shaken not stirred.

When you call, mention priority code 154Y-YGN6. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976