When you call, mention priority code 1646-8PRD

Rating and Reviews: Korg Pitchblack Plus

Tune a bass and guitar at the same time with this versatile tuning pedal. It offers chromatic, standard, and open chord tunings, among others.

"Fast, Accurate, Easy To Read" submitted September 25, 2009

Overall
Musical Background: musician, songwriter, home producer, general music enthusiast
Music Style: metal, punk, a twist of funk
Sound: True bypass, sound comes through virtualy untouched. No popping noise or anything when you hit the switch, perfect!! Feature: Like most reviewers from other sites, I'm not using the differant tuner features (dadgad, open d, etc) because there's no need, chromatic mode picks up all my notes with ease, including my ibby seven string tuned to drop A, another ibby tuned to dadgad, my les paul tuned to drop C, my ibby 6 string bass tuned to drop A and my acoustic/ electric talkamine in standard tuning. At first I thought the arrows would be useless but they really help alot, like the recurring theme from reviewers of the pitchblack goes, it really does take the guess work out of tuning. This thing is super accurate by .1 cents, and the dual inputs with a/b switch allows me to switch guitars without unplugging. Best of all the display is large, bright and easy to read while standing up looking down. Ease of Use: Very straightforward here, no need to read the manual for basic operation with tuning or the a/b switch. Quality: Feels solid as a rock, I know the cliche, but hey it actualy is. Value: I got mine blemished for $120 but $150 is a steal. Manufacturer Support: haven't used it. The Wow Factor: It's stealth black finish is sexy and it keeps me in tune. Overall: This is my first pro grade tuner and I'm glad I chose it. I went with this one over the regular pitchblack for the added accuracy and a/b switch, the other features I haven't really touched. I like it so much, that when I can afford to buy a seperate fx rig for my bass I'll be adding another one of these.

"Great Tuner" submitted October 7, 2012

By TJ L in Springfield, VA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing guitar since 1979. mostly electric guitar. Play weekly in a contemporary praise band
Music Style: Christian
Overall: I've used the pitchblack before and I have a TC Electronic Poly Tune. I wanted a more accurate tuner and I got it. Not a big user of multiple inputs but the tuning functions and options are great.

When you call, mention priority code 1646-8PRD. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976