When you call, mention priority code 1ZM-YFMQ

Rating and Reviews: Korg MS 20 Mini

With circuitry that's true to the 1978 original, the Korg MS-20 Mini delivers authentic analog synth sounds with a versatile, intuitive patch cord interface.

" For enthusiasts and singer songwriters a like" submitted October 11, 2016

By Craig S in Richmond , VA
Musical Background: Playing for 20 years, semi-professional
Music Style: Hip hop, rap, indie, r&b
Overall: first off, this is my first analog synthesizer, I wanted to be able to learn without getting into something overly convoluted and felt this was the best place to start and let me tell you, I was right. Out the box this thing really sets the tone. (No pun intended) as many of you know the MS20 mini is a re-issue (thus the mini part) but this has no effect on the sound nor the way it plays. Quite frankly I could write a pretty lengthy review but being that I'm typing this from a cell phone I'll keep it short. The MS20 will pull you away from the computer, and not in bad way. Although the MS20 can receive midi data from your computer (there's no velocity available in the MS 20 so all the notes are set to maximum) you'll have to do all the modulation by hand, and that's where the fun kicks in. And yes there is a clear difference between analog and digital. I must say adding the MS20 to my mix gave me more "umpf" that my virtual synths where lacking. If you're on the fence on getting one let me say this, I consider myself more of a singer/song writer then a "producer" and although this has a steep learning curve I feel I've been able to write better music with the MS20 then without it. And lastly, My hats off to zZounds. Seriously, these guys make it possible for some of us to keep current without breaking the bank. Their financing options are extremely flexible and fair. I honestly believe that most of their employees are musicians and generally care about the products they sell and the service they provide. High fives all around!

"BEST THING I'VE EVER BOUGHT!" submitted September 29, 2013

By Skyler K in LA, CA
Overall
Musical Background: musician for over 20 years, synth freak & collector for about 8 years.
Music Style: electronic, folk & everything in between
Overall: i've dreamed of owning an Ms-20 for year upon years, but could never seem to fork the high dollar price they were going for. so im browsing through zzounds website looking at synths for giggles, & then i see it! the Ms-20mini! at first i thought it was the computer controller they made, until i realized its an actual hardware synthesizer. my life has'nt been the same since, its been better with this synth in my life! everything about it is stunning, pure analouge fun!! patching with external gear is an ease & works/sounds amazing! the filters scream like no other synth out there. if you know about the Ms-20 then you know what i mean! just buy one already!! make the payments on zzounds, your life with be that much better! promise!
13 of 16 people (81.25%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 1ZM-YFMQ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976