When you call, mention priority code 13ZS-6DN6

Rating and Reviews: Korg microARRANGER

Play its 61 mini-keys, and the Korg microARRANGER plays along in any of 304 styles. With an onboard sequencer, it's the ideal compact songwriting scratchpad.

"dynamite in a small package" submitted December 25, 2012

By jay svacina in Ft Worth, TX
Musical Background: 40 years of road and counting
Music Style: i enjoy playing all styles of music
Overall: I read the other reviews and new about the small keys but the reality is OMG these keys are small! But then you play it and it dosent matter. this is a truly awsome arranger. cost and size withstanding best 500.00 i ever spent. the sounds are studio quality and the intros and endings change with minor and major and 7th chords every style is 3 styles. i midi this into my yamaha stage piano and i have instant 88 keys with no loss of sensitivity or touch response. to truly understand how good this unit sounds plug in to an amp or pa or headphones. I play as a single in clubs and parties. I have just returned from a private party and the guy who booked me said my whole sound has changed for the better. from my roland and yamaha arrangers. it is so lite i can take it anywhere.

"So Much Fun!!" submitted September 23, 2012

By Greg B in Bakersfield, CA
Musical Background: 30 years. Music Minister/Director
Music Style: Rock, Blues, contemporary Christian.
Overall: This keyboard is just plan fun! It sounds amazing and the effects are great! The mini keys are good to play on but I use it mostly as a slave from my 88 key keyboard! It really is inspiring and easy to use! I really recommend this board to any one looking for awesome sounds and inspiring backing tracks. It makes an awesome drum machine as well by the way! Nice B3's and Lesli!
27 of 28 people (96.43%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Korg MicroArranger Purchase!" submitted February 25, 2014

By Stanley Young in Fitchburg, MA
Overall
Musical Background: I am 60 years old and have played Guitar, since I saw the Beatles on Ed Sullivan at age 10.
Music Style: Classic Rock
Overall: I love buying from ZZounds you are always very prompt and the sales guys I've dealt with were always willing to help even if it meant a defective piece or a return. It never seems to matter so much on the sale but, more so on satisfaction for the customer. This is why I remain faithful with ZZounds, Good job!

"Just as described!" submitted October 21, 2013

By D g
Overall
Musical Background: Professional guitarist, vocalist for over 30 years. Also play keyboard.
Music Style: Restaurant work (James Taylor, Jim Croce, etc.) and Christian
Overall: Being a professional gigging musician, I thought it might be nice to have a "sketch pad" of sorts to help with new ideas. The microArranger fits the bill perfectly. The sounds are nice and the smaller keyboard is no problem for me (I'm 6'5"). Being a guitarist, the chord function is just right and it's nice enough that I may even incorporate into my live work.

"sounds are great when I can find them" submitted June 13, 2013

By paul g in plymouth, MA
Musical Background: pro guitarist
Music Style: all blues w/guitar but when working working video.. from a Pink Floyd wavy sound, to a single harmonica (harp)
Overall: I'm not key man, but I can do enough to provide interesting tracks that sweeten up my video's. I don't know who came up with the operating scheme.. it baffles me.. but sometimes it is most amazing. Its a head scratcher alright. I don't use the preset melodies layering. The percussion can sound very life like.. the few times I was able to put together a percussion track. I can play simple chords and it was great.. I recorded them on my multi track and went back and sweetened it up, added bass and guitar which is what I am.. a guitarist. I had a Roland D 10 with no percussion but it got tired.. that was a great keyboard. The analog sounds were 1st class.. I purchased here from ZZOUNDS and as usual it was well packed and on time. I still have a few weeks to return it. The external speakers are passable but when connected to a monitor or reference speakers.. wow I would take it on the chin regarding the difficulties setting it up but I have read the same thing from seasoned keyboardist (some).. I'm going to give each category 3 stars but I think if I figured it out they would be 5's.

"Love my Korg Microarranger" submitted September 23, 2013

By Ronald Gore in Atlanta, GA
Musical Background: Professional jazz musician
Music Style: Jazz, hip=hop, r&b, gospel
Overall: I've been having such a good time with my new Micro arranger. I forgot to write a review. I bought mine about a month ago from Zzounds. The salesman I talked to was the nicest guy. And even gave me a discount on a new microarranger. Initially I wanted the Korg PA 600. But wasn't able to get it. But I am very happy with the micro arranger. And the people at Zzounds were very helpful. From now on. Everything I purchase. Will be coming from them. You can bet on that. Thank you Zzounds.

"DEACON" submitted June 19, 2014

By ROBERT BOYKINS in LUMBERTON, NC
Musical Background: NONE
Music Style: NONE
Overall: Korg microARRANGER Keyboard Workstation

"korg 61 key micro-arranger" submitted November 20, 2012

By Gary McConnell in North Huntingdon, PA
Overall
Musical Background: 40 years music experience. Have in-home digital studio. Play guitar,keyboards.
Music Style: All types, but mostly singer/songwriter.
Overall: Very disappointed. Unpacked brand new Korg only to find the first four bottom keys stuck up above the rest of the keyboard. Could not free them to the normal position. Had to repack and ship product back to zZounds. zZounds apologized tor the inconvience, refunded my down payment, but did not offer any monetary compensation or incentive toward my next purchase. I cancelled the order.

When you call, mention priority code 13ZS-6DN6. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976