When you call, mention priority code 14PX-WK51

Rating and Reviews: Korg Krome-88 Workstation

Experience full-length, unlooped samples of a world-class grand piano -- and hundreds more gig-worthy sounds -- on the fully-weighted 88-key Korg Krome.

"Korg Does It Again!!!" submitted May 12, 2013

By Thomas Monaco in Willow Spring, NC
Musical Background: 40 Yrs. Play in a local band
Music Style: Classic Rock and Blues.
Overall: I received my Korg Krome 88 key workstation from zZounds the other day. I was like a kid at Christmas and couldn't wait to get it unpacked and start exploring. Man this is a powerful music workstation!! Packed with toms of patches andsounds awesome. I will be using this Krome in addition to my Triton when I play out. This is by far one of the most advanced keyboard workstations Korg has introduced in the past 10 yrs. I am very happy. The look of the keyboard is sleek and sharp. The real feel weighted keys are of excellent quality. Thanks to zZounds for the awesome "Pay as You go" program. I have become a customer for life!!!

"MY NEW KORG KROME" submitted September 30, 2013

By JOHN C in Utica, NY
Musical Background: SEMI PRO
Music Style: POP and JAZZ
Overall: This keyboard is so easy to use. You can almost throw away the manual. The sounds are great. You can tweak them into a level that is "OUTSTANDING". I was looking for electric pianos and acoustic pianos and almost went with the KORG VINTAGE KEYS, but I am glad I didn't. Don't get me wrong, the KORG SV1 is amazing, but I have a small studio using Reason 7as a DAW. Anyone who uses a DAW, Cake Walk, Sonor, Pro Tools...whatever; the KROME is the way to go if you feel that your DAW sound library is running out of steam. The Combi section will blow you away. It's also a great tool to write music with and get ideas going with the each sound have the arp and drum loops. I just love this board. I was looking at the Yamaha MO8 at the same price point, but I have used KORGS since the POLYSIX days. I am in my late 40s. Seriously...this is a GRRREAT TONY THE TIGER GRRREAT! Workstation.

"Surprised" submitted November 18, 2013

By Michael M in Kenansville, NC
Musical Background: Playing over 20 years professionally and jamming at home
Music Style: Traditional and Urban Gospel
Overall: This is the best sounding keyboard I have owned in 20 years. Very competitive to the motif at this price range. The E pianos, pianos and drums have a great sound. The organ sounds were not bad either. The sequencer was comparable to the pc based versions. It has all the standard sequencer features except live audio recording. The drum accompaniment comes in handy when my drummers don't show up. Overall, korg did a good job on this instrument. I do recommend using powered speakers or a true keyboard amp to hear the true potential of this keyboard.

"Awesome Keys" submitted March 4, 2014

By Frank Urbano in Sleepy Eye, MN
Overall
Musical Background: 15 years playing piano.
Music Style: Christian music
Overall: Tge Korg Krome 88keys is Awesome, sounds are out of the world, the ease of use of tge touch screen, wow i would recommend this anytime over allot of other top keyboards any day. Im a Korg guy!!!

"Korg Krome" submitted December 10, 2013

By a customer from msn.com in Valley Stream, NY
Musical Background: Piano
Music Style: Blues & R&B
Overall: A great product! I highly recommend purchase if you need a dynamic workstation.!

"Korg Krome 88 Workstation" submitted March 21, 2014

By Russ Simpson in N Berwick, ME
Musical Background: 50 years keyboards and pedal steel guitar
Music Style: Classical, Rock, Country
Overall: I recently purchased a Korg Krome 88 workstation from ZZounds and was very satisfied with everything! I have been a Korg player for years owning a polysix, M-1, Triton Extreme, and now the Krome. I knew the quality of the instrument before I even heard it, but the keyboard action is fantastic, not to mention the sounds. The grand piano sound is unsurpassed by anyone else. Throw away the Steinway and grab one of these. Also ZZounds customer service was super! Combine that with the play as you pay and the free shipping which only took 1 day for me to receive it here in Maine, ZZounds is second to none of their competition. I look forward to doing more business with them in the near future and would recommend them to any musician. Sincerely; R Simpson keyboards, pedal steel guitar.

"Greeat keyboard" submitted May 13, 2014

By John Y in Laurel, MD
Overall
Musical Background: professional musician, songwriter, and engineer
Music Style: prog rock, electronic, chill, anything
Overall: I think most of the sounds are just great. The pianos and electric pianos sound fantastic and all the vintage keys, clavinets, etc are really good. I like the touch screen and ability to change effects in a much more intuitive way. Much simpler to use than a Roland and I think it sounds at least as good if not better.

"Love it" submitted April 8, 2014

By Olayemi Olafimihan in Upper Marlboro, MD
Musical Background: Intermediate
Music Style: Jazz, Gospel, juju
Overall: I bought the MOX8- 88 a year ago but still looking for something much better within same range. Krome 88 nailed it!

When you call, mention priority code 14PX-WK51. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976