When you call, mention priority code 176S-FW3M

Rating and Reviews: Korg Krome-73 Keyboard

Bring one board to the gig. The 73-key Krome faithfully captures a "German D Grand" piano, classic EPs, and much more -- with a 16-track sequencer to boot.

"Fantastic board for the buck!" submitted February 18, 2014

By William Blanchard in Phoenix, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Play professional keyboards in four local bands.
Music Style: 80's Synth music, New Age, Movie and Game SoundtrackClassic Rock, Country and Pop
Overall: First off I have to commend ZZounds for the SUPER fast delivery on this. I ordered it this past Sunday (2/16/14) and received it today (Tuesday 2/18/14). The free shipping was nice!Right out of the box I can already find my way around this board with ease (I've owned a Triton Pro for the last 14 years). The ease of programming and finding sounds is very similar to the Triton pro but much more up to date and intuitive. The sounds are fantastic, especially when layered with my Triton Pro. The key bed itself is a bit cheesy feeling for piano but it feels great when playing organ, brass or guitar patches. The extra nuances of the flutes and brass patches are killer!I just downloaded and installed the USB driver and the KROME editor for my PC and that's definitely going to make life way easier. I've always loved Korg keyboards and would suggest them to any professional or beginner. I can already feel inspiration from this keyboard.

"Working in Real Time" submitted February 13, 2014

By William M in Inglewood, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing keyboards for decades. I have worked as a recording engineer. I also play bass and guitar.
Music Style: Pop, rock, urban, jazz, folk
Overall: I am impressed with the selection of sounds and the ability to tweak programs on the fly. However, twice during a session, I could feel a note dropping out of a chord. I do not know what happened as my keyboard was brand new. Still, being able to make adjustments on the fly as well as supply rhythm accompaniments is a plus. I really like this board, but, other than the excellent acoustic piano programs, I would not make it my number one keyboard for recording.

"Great keyboard" submitted March 12, 2014

By Kyle S in Crandon, WI
Musical Background: Play piano, drums, guita, bass. -Worship leader
Music Style: Rock, hip-hop, classical, blues
Overall: I would recommend this keyboard over and over agian,however, the only complaint that I have is the description says semi-weighted keys and I now am returning it for the 88 key Krome for the full weighted keys. The semi-weighted keys almost represent that of a keyboard you would get from walmart. The sounds and ease of use are great just not a fan of the light keys.

"Korg Krome 73" submitted February 11, 2014

By Otis G in Chicago, IL
Overall
Musical Background: I am 63 years old playing since 11 and playing professional at age 14
Music Style: Blues , RB smooth Jazz
Overall: I really like Korg Krome touch screen easy yo pick patches but I cannot find the some patches from the Triton but I have patches and combinations. I happy that I brought it.

When you call, mention priority code 176S-FW3M. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976