When you call, mention priority code 14XB-LPRG

Rating and Reviews: Korg DT10 Tuner

This accurate, rugged stage tuner boasts a colorful, easy-to-read 13-point LED display, plus bypass and tuner outputs, and runs on 9V DC or battery power.

"Korg DT-10 Guitar Tuner. A great tuner!!" submitted December 14, 2004

Musical Background: Play guitars in a church worship band
Music Style: Rock, some country, Christian
Sound: Has the Input/Output ports to allow you tune as needed on stage. Feature: The best feature is the L.E.D. light that shine up at you when you are in the "tune Mode." It is bright and easy to see, even if the stage is poorly lite. There is no question when your strings are in tune! Quality: Not to heavy, but heavy enough to stay where you want it. Great that the box is metal instead of cheap plastic. I use this box twice a week, and it has never failed!! Have had the tuner for over a year, and I am planning to buy one for a friend of mine who plays in our band a church. Value: At less than $90.00 for this unit is a perfect price for a high quality tuner. Manufacturer Support: I say the best, however, no support has been needed. The Wow Factor: It's just a square box that does the job of tuning my guitar over and over again. It does have a nice brushed chrome look to it; nothing overly pretty to look at. That's what I want!! Overall: Would buy this unit again. Would encourage others to buy.

"Best I've Found" submitted November 2, 2004

By a customer from iglide.net
Music Style: Little of everything
Quality: This tuner is virually indestructable. I have been caught in the rain several times with his tuner and it has been soaked. Works like a charm!! I've used it everyday for over a year, no malfunctions whatsoever! I've been through several. Value: Not out of line Overall: This is the best non-rackmount tuner out there. For me durability is crucial. This one stands up to the demands of a working musician. Also has great feature for tuning other than '440'

"Korg DT10 Pedal Tuner" submitted November 19, 2004

By a customer from artesiamortgage.com
Musical Background: Play in a worship team
Feature: It's a tuner with no accessories. Quality: Very sturdy and well built - solid. Value: Got it in a deal with a guitar. Manufacturer Support: No need for support so far except to go to the website and download the manual (someone threw my box away). The Wow Factor: Nice, simple and clean design with a very solid feel. Overall: If I would change anything, I would have the battery disengaged when the tuner is switched off. Right now, the battery life is consumed unless the input cable is removed.

"Great Pedal Tuner" submitted August 15, 2006

By a customer from surfbest.net
Music Style: Acoustic and Electric Guitar, Rock, Folk, some Country
Sound: This unit is transparent, it doesn't alter your tone. Put it in you effects chain without altering your tone. Feature: This is exactly what I was looking for in a pedal tuner. Rugged construction, accurate tuning, easy to read on stage with it's large display that shows the note your tuning in. Red LEDs indicate sharp or flat with a center green LED indicating perfect pitch. One input jack with two ouput jacks. The standard output jack mutes your outgoing signal when the stomp switch is activated for silent on stage tuning. The bypass output jack is unaffected by the stomp switch, providing a signal that can be routed to a monitor or other amp. Also has pitch adjustment if need to match another instrument that is tuning off standard pitch. Operates on a 9 volt battery or optional AC adapter. Ease of Use: Easy to use. Just step on the stomp switch to activate the tuner, pluck a string and watch the display as you adjust your tuning. One thing about tuning, this unit is sensitive to the sustain of your instrument and will take some getting used to. I've played guitar for over 30 years and never owned a tuner until I got this one for a Christmas gift. I had used some of the small, inexpensive tuners that friends had, but didn't care for how they worked. I got this especially for on stage use. Quality: I've been very satisfied with quality of this tuner. It is very well made and designed to be use as a floor pedal. Metal case is strong. The top mounted stomp switch seems to be sturdy and hasn't given me any problems. The switch makes click that you can hear when stepped on, but the sound is mechanical (in the switch itself) not in the signal chain so you don't get a signal pop through the sound system or your amp. The only down side that I've experienced is that goes through batteries fairly quickly, but I prefer to use AC power supplies for all my pedals, so that's not a major factor for me. Value: This pedal tuner is not cheap, but is well worth its price. I think KORG should include the AC power adapter with this unit because of how this unit goes through batteries (see note under "Quality". Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to deal with KORG for any reason, so I can't comment here. The Wow Factor: This just looks like a high-quality unit (which it is). Overall: I don't forsee wanting to replace this unit. It has all the features and functions that want and need. If something happened to it I would certainly replace it. The only reason I would look for a different product would be if this unit fails way before what I think should be its reasonable life. Only time will tell.

When you call, mention priority code 14XB-LPRG. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976