When you call, mention priority code 15GL-ZS0M

Rating and Reviews: KickPort Bass Drum Port

Isolate and amplify deep rich frequencies and highlight your low end with the Bass Drum Sonic Enhancement Port.

"Awesome sound!" submitted February 5, 2010

By a customer from verizon.net
Musical Background: Gigging Drummer
Music Style: Classic Rock
Sound: This Gadget has impressed me more than I thought it would ! I used an evans EQ3 Black reso head and inserted the Kickport, It made in instand difference in the drum sound, It rounded the sound out, It definatly gave it more Punch and it brought the lows right into focus, Great great sound and one of the best investments I made so far ! It sounds great!One thing is to tighten up your reso head a bit more with this in it! Feature: Use the reinforcement rind that comes in the package Ease of Use: Very simple to install took me two minutes Quality: Seems very well made Value: For what it does to the sound of a Bass drum?? Yes this is a great value and the best $40 bucks you will ever spend! Manufacturer Support: Not dealt with The Wow Factor: If You want the best bass drum sound you can get then you NEED this to complete that sound Overall: Hopefully a long time, you can use this over and over in different heads!

"Kick port kicks, big time" submitted June 30, 2011

By a customer from extremezone.com
Musical Background: Player 45 yrs
Music Style: Rock/jazz
Sound: The kick port greatly enhances the already solid sound of my dw collector series bass drum. I was impressed. Considering adding a second. Feature: Should include in kit the head cutout tool. Ease of Use: No fuss, no muss. Sink it into the head and your off and running Quality: Impressed with the chrome finish. Good quality. Value: Great value for the improved sound Manufacturer Support: No problems to need support for The Wow Factor: Great sex appeal in the chrome finish Overall: Minus, god forbid, total destruction of my set, this product will last forever

"The mighty BOOM" submitted September 27, 2011

Music Style: Rock, Pop, Metal
Ease of Use: The only thing I would warn of on this product is that you don't want the hole to be too BIG. If you cut a 6 inch hole, the kick port is easy to install but it has the tendency to slide down while your playing and this creates a gap where the felt will get caught on the lip of your drum head and will cause it to rip. After replacing my broken drumhead, I cut a 5 inch hole and its a bit tighter to get the product installed but fits nice and snug once you get it in. Quality: The material that the Kick Port is made of seems to be quite sturdy and well made. No complaints. Value: This item is not very expensive, so it won't set you back too much to give it a try. I do not think you will regret it. Overall: Before I ever bought this product for myself, a friend of mine let me borrow his to see if i like the way it made my bass drum sound. I was pretty skeptical and thought the whole thing seemed like a gimmick but After seeing the difference it made on his Gretcsh Renown 24inch kickdrum, i was sold. (for reference, he put his kickport in the exact center of the drumhead which it says not to do, but it definitely sounded significantly better after taking out and playing with it off and on) I took it home and used on the drums I had at he time, which had a 20inch kick, and it really beefed up the tone. It surprisingly changed the response of my beaters against the batter head, making it feel a bit tighter. After purchasing a Gretsch kit of my own, I finally bought one for myself and I use it in combination with my Remo Powerstroke 3 on the batter and a coated Emperor on the front of my 22inch bass drum. I do not use any muffling in side the drum. The KickPort seems to take a little away from the overall volume but it certainly boosts the lower frequencies of your bassdrum sound while also taking some of the more annoying tones away. Basically, my Bass Drum sounds really awesome (ive had several compliments from band mates and fellow drummers at local shows) and its due in large part to the addition of this product. I would highly recommend this for just about any style of drummer.

"great product, really works, drum will come alive with sound." submitted March 29, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: active musician,..44 yrs.
Music Style: rock,classic rock,blues,modern rock,alternative
Sound: I am a working musician, been playing for over 40 yrs. now. I recently purchased a Pearl vision set w/ a 20'' kick, for a small group I work with. I was very disappointed with the sound of this kick drum. After trying head, and padding combinations, I installed one of these kick-ports,..the drum came alive, great low end sound,punchy, now sounds like my masters series 22'' kick. this product really works,I then added one to my masters series drum, and, although that drum had a killer sound, it brought out the lows even more, our sound man was very pleased with the sound,..it really fills any room, with that great low bass that drives the band. You will love this product. Feature: This come with the port, and a 5.25'' support ring, that installs on the head, as a template, and reinforces the area around the port. Just follow the instructions,...make sure you use an X-ACTO knife, have the head under tension,ie,..installed on the drum, and tight,..after installing the port, tune to suit your drum preference. Ease of Use: This will bring the low end of your kick drum alive. Easy to install. Quality: This is well made, will last forever, as long as you take care of your drum, transport with a good case,..you will have no problems. Value: Great product, good price, does what the company claims,.. Manufacturer Support: I did not need any product support. The Wow Factor: Its on a drum head,lol,..but, does look good, and professional. Overall: This is all you need to get a great bass drum sound, you will see that minimal padding, or none at all will give you a great sound.

When you call, mention priority code 15GL-ZS0M. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976