When you call, mention priority code 1547-HL85

Rating and Reviews: KMI BattOMeter

Test the life of those hard to reach batteries with by plugging the Power Probe into the 1/4-inch input. It works on most instruments and effects pedals.

KMI BattOMeter Customer Review submitted December 11, 2009

By a customer from yahoo,com
Musical Background: semi pro
Feature: works great as a battery tester, but don't expect it to work plugged into all pedals. It only works on about half of the input jacks I have. For the rest you have to take the battery out to test it, but still better than anything I had before. Value: Great buy Overall: Not quite the plug in tester I was hoping, but a great tool for giggers.

"Doesn't work to test any of my 6 guitars" submitted May 12, 2010

By a customer from dss.virginia.gov
Music Style: Christian
Sound: I bought this tester to test the batteries in my guitars. Tried it on my Breedlove with LR Baggs State Pro element, an Epi with a Fishman and 4 Taylors. All six guitars activate when you plug in 1/4" plug. It did not work on either one of them. Feature: I wish it would work on guitars like advertised. Quality: Seems to be built well but in my opinion it doesn't do what it's advertised to do. Value: It would be well worth the cost if it did what it's advertised to do but it's not worth it to me for what I paid. Manufacturer Support: I've emailed them asking about this problem and have yet to get a response. Overall: I already had a battery tester and only purchased this one thinking I could use it to test my batteries while still in my instrument by simply inserting the 1/4" plug. I really thought this would save me a lot of time testing batteries but I'm right where I was before I bought it, having to pull the batteries out of the instrument and testing it manually. If you're looking for something to just test your batteries this will work but if you're looking for something to save you time by checking your battery while it's still in your instrument this is not what you're looking for. Very disappointed and sorry I bought it.

"Get it, you won't regret it!" submitted February 4, 2010

Overall
Sound: I'm a Guitar Tech, this little guy saves me time and puts a smile on my face. Feature: checks many different types of batteries in very little time... accurately! Ease of Use: A Caveman can do it! Quality: Holds up in my toolbox

When you call, mention priority code 1547-HL85. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976