866-ZZOUNDS (866-996-8637)
When you call, mention priority code 205-BBBP

Rating and Reviews: KAT KT2 Electronic Drum

Build up your drumming precision and speed with this electronic drum kit's 80 play-along tracks, recording ability, and its Learning Mode.

"Best Kit For The Price" submitted August 12, 2014

By Tristan Watne in Littleton, CO
Musical Background: Played drums for 20 years
Music Style: Funk, Rock, Jazz and progressive.
Overall: This kit does everything the more expensive Rolands can do. Drum customization can really improve the overall "Stock" sounds preconfigured with the module. The module itself isn't the most intuitive and reminds me of a graphing calculator. But after getting the swing of it, this kit would be my choice again over any of the others. The Hi-Hat cymbal is probably the weakest point. Despite adjusting the sensitivity, it still lacks in picking up intricate sticking. So I've reconfigured the kit to use one of the toms are the Hi-Hat trigger and this solves everything. The lack of spurs on the drum trigger is problematic unless it's sitting on carpet, you'll find yourself constantly resetting the bass trigger. I would recommend using a drum pad if not on carpet. There are a couple quirks with this kit as stated but I would purchase this again.

"Really worth the money" submitted February 14, 2016

By Nick B in Shawnee , OH
Musical Background: 5 years intermediate drummer
Music Style: Classic rock, blues ,country rock
Overall: This set sounds better than the more expensive Yamaha set it is a really awesome set anyone on here looking for a set that is worth the money this is it I'm glad I got this set over the Yamaha set I can't believe how great they sound and all the features are nice to of course Vdrum is king when it comes to electronic sets but this kat2 or kat3 are my second choice I'm so surprised how much I like my kat2 set

"KAT 2 Drums" submitted October 2, 2013

By Tom Zabit in Winnett, MT
Musical Background: 50 yrs guitar and drums, jam at home, semi retired
Music Style: rock, blues, jazz
Overall: Cannot beat it for the price!! Cymbals are much better than my more expensive Yamaha set.
19 of 23 people (82.61%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Not quite sure how i feel." submitted September 29, 2015

By Blaine M in Lancaster, PA
Overall
Musical Background: First time electronic drum set owner, 2 years of actually playing
Music Style: Rock/hard rock/metal
Overall: So i've bought this product through zzsounds i'm very impressed by their willingness to help get the product you want with no hassles.But onto this product itself, I've beating myself around back and fourth about returning the kat kt2 possibly upgrading to the kt3 "which I should have" then i figured I would then keep it.three days ago my high hat symbol started acting up, It doesn't trigger when its suppose to, and today my kick went out. I've read reviews on other sites saying that they both were iffy and would go out within the first 6 months, I've made it possibly 2 months now since i've gotten this set. I haven't contacted anyone about it as i'm honestly not quite sure who to contact.The sound of the set is good I cant lie, but it still sounds like an electronic set, High hat sounds are a bit off I have yet to find one I actually like. other than that I mean it's a pretty good set for the price, I would definitely recommend getting a warranty as I am not sure how its going to work on my end with replacements. But don't let this stop you from getting it.

866-zZounds (866-996-8637)
When you call, mention priority code 205-BBBP. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976

Seen it for less somewhere else? Get it for less at zZounds. Simply click the “Seen it for less?” link on any product page and as long as we‘re not losing money, we‘ll beat any legitimate competitor‘s lowest price, usually within two hours. Want our best price even faster? Call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637), and we‘ll provide you with a lower price on the phone. Also, if you purchase from us and later find the product for less elsewhere, call or email us within 45 days, and we‘ll refund you the difference.

Buy it, try it, like it, or return it to us for a full refund. It‘s just that simple. If you‘re not in love with what you bought, return it to zZounds within 45 days, and we‘ll promptly arrange for an exchange or a refund. No hassles. No hidden charges. And if a product‘s defective or damaged, call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637), and we‘ll email you a prepaid shipping label so you can easily return it to us at zero cost to you.

Simply click the Seen it for less? link next to the gear you want or call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637)