When you call, mention priority code 172D-SFT0

Rating and Reviews: JamStands JS-MPS1 Stand

Wobbly keyboard? Not with this sturdy stand. It's large enough to support 88-note stage pianos, DJ equipment, and everything in between.

"Simple and to the point..." submitted October 13, 2011

Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: Hip Hop
Sound: If it suppose to make sounds... I'd give it a ten... But it's a stand... LOL... Feature: My Odyssey DJ coffin case has these rubber feet so when you lay it down they would need something to stand on... But luckily this stand is built to where I can put my case on it and the feet doesn't interfere with the design of the stand and vice versa... Unlike the x-stand I used to own... Ease of Use: Ready to go right out of the box... Easy to set up and easy to work with... If you can fold and unfold a flip phone... You can set this up no problem... Locking the legs in to place is a snap... Quality: I'm not very picky but if I was, this product exceeds my expectation... It was between this or an x-stand and I bought an x-stand for my DJ gear and this is more stable... Built to last with the metal construction... Nicely painted but no pin stripping LOL... Everything just works... Value: You can't go wrong with this investment... Other similar products cost more... But this hits the sweet spot for me in terms of functionality, durability, overall quality and value... Manufacturer Support: Never had to call support but since it's an Ultimate Support product... My guess is their support is great... The Wow Factor: I don't know about sex appeal but this stand can be a DJ's best friend... Overall: Over this is a quality product that exceeded my expectation... Stable and reliable for me as a DJ and I would recommend this who needs this type of stand..
12 of 13 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Convenient Folding Table" submitted November 27, 2012

By mike p in annapolis, MD
Overall
Musical Background: part time performing professional. acoustic solo.
Music Style: acoustic rock
Overall: I love this stand/table. I use it for holding my PA mixer and music accessories such as songlist, capo, picks, slide etc. It is more rugged than I expected. Unless you need to support something as large as a PA speaker with a 15", this is a perfect stand. It folds neatly. I had to add a plywood top but that was easy. For this price how could anyone complain?

"JamStands Keyboard Stand" submitted September 26, 2012

By Bob R in Elgin, IL
Musical Background: retired professional
Music Style: Standards
Overall: Arrived quickly in good order Great price. Just a bit on the flimsy side. Don't like the latch that holds the stand open, could be more secure.

"Keyboard Stand" submitted January 21, 2013

By Florence Jenkins in Greensburg, PA
Overall
Overall: Great product at a great price

When you call, mention priority code 172D-SFT0. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976